Vancouver Center would you vote for David Emerson in the next coming up election?

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
In the next coming up election Vancouver Center you must not forget what happened to your vote in the 2005-6 election. While David Emerson and Snow white Harper stole your legitimate voting rights, the Conservatives also as we all know doctored the election advertising receipts so you can get a double whammy (you pay for advertising you did not ask for). So, do you think that these deceitful bums deserve a chance to govern with a majority?

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
If it means not bowing to your harping, yes. Flies and honey and vinegar and all that jazz.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
If it means not bowing to your harping, yes. Flies and honey and vinegar and all that jazz.

Hey Karrie good to see you here, and how are you?
I am sorry dear here is Socrates beating on the Conservatives again. I just want to keep reminding people who feel they got shafted by the Snow White bums in Ottawa in the last 2005-6 election as well today according to Elections Canada.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
In the next coming up election Vancouver Center you must not forget what happened to your vote in the 2005-6 election. While David Emerson and Snow white Harper stole your legitimate voting rights the Conservatives also as we all know doctored the election advertising receipts so you can get a double whammy. So, do you think that these deceitful bums deserve a chance to govern with a majority?

1. You should wait until Elections Canada and the CPC settle their differences before you have Harper tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail...........you know, innocent until proven guilty and all that.

2. You vote for the man, not the Party. While I agree jumping ship is a questionable practise at best, I don't remember your outrage about Belinda Stronach or Scott Brison......you know, the duo that sold themselves to the Liberals.
Winston Churchill crossed the floor not once, but twice!

3. Did you get a Spell Check program? Good move!

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
1. You should wait until Elections Canada and the CPC settle their differences before you have Harper tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail...........you know, innocent until proven guilty and all that.

2. You vote for the man, not the Party. While I agree jumping ship is a questionable practise at best, I don't remember your outrage about Belinda Stronach or Scott Brison......you know, the duo that sold themselves to the Liberals.
Winston Churchill crossed the floor not once, but twice!

3. Did you get a Spell Check program? Good move!

Colpy good to hear from you,

I am not making any new allegations here.
It is fact that advertising receipts were doctored in an effort to deceive Elections Canada and push the cost over to me when in fact I did not ask to be included in the sharing of the Conservative advertising cost, number one.
- Number two Belinda closed the floor to get even with here boy friend. Like they say, ‘don’t mix love with business or politics”.
- Number three I was the one who suggested to the Canadian forum administrators to install a spell check program and which they did.
You see Colpy as a Liberal I care about functionality and hate politicians who think they are able to speak for me when in fact I never did ask the Conservatives to bill me behind closed doors. That has legs my friend and it will cost the Conservatives in the next election.