The Conservatives in Ottawa should be exiled once again!!!

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
You can't claim that you are purer than the driven snow, have a lawsuit against Elections Canada, a lawsuit against the oposition liberals, while you have altered your election invoices, get your offices raided where some incriminating material is found, and appeal to the electorate on consistency and superior moral principles.

In the 1993 election the Tory idiology in Ottawa became insegnificant in the tune of only 2 pathetic seats in the house, as well a 13 year exile. The 2005-6 election was rigged and therefore these cheating lieing Mulrony rat folowers should be send in exile once again.
:angryfire:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/serv....wsearchwarrant_new0421/BNStory/National/home

Last edited:

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
All politicians should be in jail or swinging by their necks under street lamps. I'm of the opinion that they are all criminals of the worst kind in that they seek to exploit our trust, sell off our liberties, and treat common property as their own . They are the most despicable of all creatures; human or otherwise.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
All politicians should be in jail or swinging by their necks under street lamps. I'm of the opinion that they are all criminals of the worst kind in that they seek to exploit our trust, sell off our liberties, and treat common property as their own . They are the most despicable of all creatures; human or otherwise.

Scotty I tend to agree, with one reservation. We need pencil pushers to take care of the Countries business. Seeing how power corrupts the best intentions on people from all political stripes, it is unfortunate that come election time we out of desperation fall to bull**** propaganda. “Like give us a chance to clean Ottawa from corruption” Trust the devil you know rather than the devil who says they discovered morality, and behind closed doors thy sh!t on morality.

Last edited:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
You are out of your gourd.

When you over spend by 1.2 million that wasn't done for benefiting the Canadian economy. That was done for the reason of reaching more voters so more voters can be deceived and allow the Tory scum to take over Ottawas power. On top of that you are asked to pay a portion of the allegedly e legal $777.000 money transfered to ridings. I am not out my gourd Colpy I am pissed off to see how ****ing scum reformed losers claim they are reformed when in fact they are so bent you can' see their eyes. :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

Last edited:

s_lone

Council Member
Feb 16, 2005
Montreal
If the election was won by money, then I am of the opinion that Canadians deserve the government they have.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
If the court's rule that the law was broken, why would we deserve a government that won with an illegal advantage?

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
So the Conservatives are crooks, the Liberals are crooks, the NDP are... well... the NDP..., so what's left? I'll be damned if I'm going to vote for eco-Nazi Greens!

Could it be that time again? Pretty soon anyway... perhaps once food and energy get a little more expensive?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
So the Conservatives are crooks, the Liberals are crooks, the NDP are... well... the NDP..., so what's left? I'll be damned if I'm going to vote for eco-Nazi Greens!

They're called Independents. No party line to vote on, no party running their elections, only have to impress their constituents. I'm voting for the local guy who was booted out of his party for...GASP voting for his constituents interests, against the party line. Imagine that, how naive...:smile:

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Nicolae Ceausescu'
S_lone
If the election was won by money, then I am of the opinion that Canadians deserve the government they have.
Of course Canadians deserve the kind of Gov.they have as long as they don't have enough guts to do what Romanians did to their "fearles leader".... Nicolae Ceausescu.Have you ever wonder why Canadians are ..................what I mean to say is that Canadians like to be told what to do.

Last edited:

s_lone

Council Member
Feb 16, 2005
Montreal
If the court's rule that the law was broken, why would we deserve a government that won with an illegal advantage?

I'll try to be more clear with an example:

In 1995, when the Quebec seperatists lost the referendum. Parizeau (Quebec PM at the time) said his sadly famous comments about ''us'' (''real'' Québecois) losing because of money and ethnic votes. When the sponsership scandal unfolded many seperatists started saying Parizeau was right after all... that the YES side had won because the NO side had a financial advantage. Even if it's true that the NO side had an advantage (it is from what I understand), the seperatists blaming their loss on a financial disadvantage are being incredibly shallow, failing to see that they simply didn't manage to convince a strong majority of Quebecers that seperating from Canada was a good idea. In the end, I remain convinced that the 51-49 result of the referendum in favour of the NO was a clear indicator of how the Quebec population felt about seperating. I don't think anything having to do with money could have changed the outcome because the issue was so important (participation rate was 93,5%...that means a lot)

Back to the future, or now...

So what if the Cons had a financial advantage? Let them be punished for breaking the law. But can we really say the Cons won because of their financial advantage? I don't think so. The Liberals were way due their expiration date and Canadians gave them the boot. At least, that is how I understand it.

So let me repeat my original comment with a little more perspective, IF the Cons won the 2006 election because of a financial advantage, then to me it is a sign that democracy in Canada is in a state of deterioration and if that's the case, the population is at least as guilty as the politicians. We get the leaders we deserve.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
China

Canadians have no stomach for free-thought and that's partly because they don't think very well to begin with and because it's been "ride the American horse" for so long Canadians can't tell the difference between thinking for themselves and "THINK AMERICAN".

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
During the time I've participated here there's been a recurrent theme. No one cares to deal in fact. I asked Kreskin to post how much it costs to produce a car...no response...I suggested to gerryh that he find out what the max benefits under ODSP actually are...no response...it's always the same thing at CC....Participants will parrot what they've learned from the American press and the henchmen working for the FBI and Homeland Security that Stockwell Day has the temerity to call the RCMP and CSIS...both a sad joke...

Our police have broken into the homes or journalists to prevent the facts from appearing in the public press....and we accept that action as our government "doing its duty".....we accept the fact that American style power-politics can be conducted behind fenced-off goon-guarded bastions of the wealthy corporate structure that feeds the legacy of greed and corruption we embrace as "Canadian politics"....They're all the same people!

There's the fantasy of the red and the blue of the left and the right...but that's just what it is "window-dressing"..... When the corporate masters snap their fingers our government just like the American government jumps to respond...always been this way and not about to change. Harper will sell Canada to the U.S. and it may take a while for Canadians to get over their ruffled feathers...but they will eventually embrace their position as anohter state of the United States of America. It's for all intents and purposes a fact today but the myth of electoral process permits nepotism and corruption to thrive in Ottawa and Toronto....an opportunity at the trough while Canadians are watching the hockey game and all sooooooo excited about American Idol and other tripe that is all it takes to "entertain" a Canadian....

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
So let me repeat my original comment with a little more perspective, IF the Cons won the 2006 election because of a financial advantage, then to me it is a sign that democracy in Canada is in a state of deterioration and if that's the case, the population is at least as guilty as the politicians. We get the leaders we deserve.

I won't argue against the state of democracy, I also think it's been sliding down hill. I'd say we get the government we deserve when all other things are equal, ceteris paribas. But things aren't equal.

If I vote for an Independent candidate, effectively I have no say over who the Prime Minister will be. If I vote for a mainstream party, then my vote for an MP is also counted as a vote for the party leader and the job of Prime minister.

Let's look at some other ways a party could have an unfair advantage. If a party somehow tampers with voting machines, or vote counting, do the people still deserve to government they have? That case is a little different because the peoples votes actually are changed, or nullified. But we have rules which cap the upper limit a party can spend, because it gives an unfair advantage. Because we all know that indeed votes are bought. It happens all the time. Goodies handed out before elections, promises, and messages played on the airways to try to convince us that one party is better than another, or all other parties.

This isn't some phenomenon found only in Canada, it's a universal amongst humans. If you can get your message out better than the other guy, you're going to do well.

The Liberals were due for the boot, but that doesn't mean we deserve a Conservative government. Sixty-seven candidates, who allegedly are involved in this scheme. If even one of those candidates has an unfair advantage by having national ads run as local ads when the party has already spent it's cap, it is a taint. And then to get a tax break on that money, which was donated by other Canadians? I have no problem with the Conservatives being better at raising campaign dollars. I have a problem when the tax payers are subsidizing money laundering politicians and their parties.

It's Canada's version of Florida.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
There is nothing stopping me from murdering someone, going to court because I didn't cover my tracks, deciding to take the stand, swearing to tell the whole truth and then clearly stating, "I did not kill that person." Nothing stopping me. Sometimes sentences are false.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006

I don't like to sound my own horn but if any one would look at my angry 2005-6 rants on these losers Alibaba and the 90 Mulrony thieves, Socrates the Greek was on the money. These losers are dispeackable.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Nicolae Ceausescu'
S_lone

Of course Canadians deserve the kind of Gov.they have as long as they don't have enough guts to do what Romanians did to their "fearles leader".... Nicolae Ceausescu.Have you ever wonder why Canadians are ..................what I mean to say is that Canadians like to be told what to do.

Hey China out with the insinuation of killing politicians in the quest to find a good one. We are in Canada not Rumania. Rumania is a third world country and don’t hold the light to democracy and civil liberties. The fact of the matter here in Canadian is that the Canadian people were looking for a sincere change. Don't nock Canadians. They were told by Harper the cheater that we are able to bring ethical and moral change in Canada and the people went for it. No Canadian deserves to have scum bags bragging before they can prove their true intentions. In Canada Liberalism has worked better then a hidden Gestapo black boot agenda. The Conservatives always have been iron fisted behind closed doors. In public they portray them self’s as good Christians while behind closed doors the are working on hidden plans how they will **** the voters and hope they will not get caught and if they do get caught, they take Elections Canada to court they take the Liberals to court and anyone else who will challenge their sick peucky morality. So, don’t bring examples in this forum about Rumania and sick outcome like that.