I have just found this out.
My question is,
What if that bill is forced upon us?
Like the GST was.

Are we going to lie down and take it?
THIS IS CANADA(sparta) joke any1//lol
I don't want USA troops up here.
When and why you may ask.
What if the Native Canadian, block another road.
Who you gonna call, U.S.A.

HELP ME.spread the word, bitch to your mp.
We need to arrest HARPER, Builderberg, the queen, the pope, rothschild, all of them.
Crimes against humanity, the elites have ruled for 3000 years.
Please watch Zeitgeist.

I sent in my petition, will you do the same, PLEASE.
www.canadianactionparty.ca/petition2.html

Welcome to the WAR
Jim

Coastal_chaos

Apr 22, 2008
If Canada is going to radically change anytime soon it sure won't have anything to do with violence, since when has that worked for us? Ever? We just need political reform.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
.... HELP ME.spread the word, bitch to your mp.
We need to arrest HARPER, Builderberg, the queen, the pope, rothschild, all of them.
Crimes against humanity, the elites have ruled for 3000 years.
Please watch Zeitgeist.

I sent in my petition, will you do the same, PLEASE.
www.canadianactionparty.ca/petition2.html

Welcome to the WAR
Jim

#1 - Petitions do nothing except make people think that something might come out of them..... thereby, do nothing. When was the last time you heard any politician change their mind and say "Sorry, I am changing my views because of this petition I just found on my desk?" It just shows them something people are pissed off about, a pile of names they won't bother to read, let alone remember, and they go about their merry way.

Unless you can present an alternative choice they can go with in that petition in which everybody signed and agreed to, they will stick to their original plans.... and since a petition isn't some official form that needs to be followed via law, they can throw them in the trash and not give them a second thought, which I'm sure they already do.

#2 - Arrest Harper, The Queen, The Pope with crimes against humanity? Hell.... let's haul Walt Disney out of cryogenics and put him on trial too while we're at it.

People..... you need a logical plan before taking action on anything. Put brain in gear first before engaging mouth...... bitching doesn't do anything, you need solutions.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Yeah Yeah!

Block the 401 with wrecked cars and burning tires...... bomb the Oklahoma building that serves the interests of the FBI...oops sorry that's been done....

Occupy some developers land and demand at gunpoint that your rights be recognized...damn that's been done too... How about holding the government accountable for agreements signed to support the war effort then reneged upon after the necessity passed...oh yeah they shot Dudley George for that one didn't they!

The only people with the chuzpah to stand up to this Micky Mouse government are the natives and the greedy developers and bought and paid for "representatives" go scurrying away with their tails between their legs.... Don't address and possibly solve these problems let them baloon out of proportion then call in the military....

How American!