The libs will have leadership review and Mr. Dion will step down.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
The Libs will regroup and be ready for the next federal election.
Mr. Dion has to step down and the possible successor to Mr. Dion may be Michael Ignatieff or Bob Ray. The Libs always had a chorismic leader on the helm. No offence to Mr. Dion, but the country needs new ideas and Mr. Dion is not able to present new ideas with the conviction requiered.

QuadroClip

Mar 23, 2008
Edmonton Area
Never mind conviction, how about brushing up on his english, and Bob Rae, there 's a leader for ya, I remeber voting for him as the provincial leader of Ontario, what a mistake that was, and now there's a chance he could run the country, great. As for MI, I can't really say much, I have to do a lilltle research on him, on the other hand why waste my time I will never vote Liberal, ( I like to be kissed before getting it up the @#SS).Who exactly are these chorismic leaders, I can only remember one, PET.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
No coincidence that Dion and disaster start with the same letter.

Iggy is an American with a fake beaver hat, don't want any part of that.

Rae is the reason Harris enjoyed solid economic times.

my 2 cents.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Gerard Kennedy is the man I would pick for the liberal leadership right now because I think he would bury Stephen Harper.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Never mind conviction, how about brushing up on his english, and Bob Rae, there 's a leader for ya, I remeber voting for him as the provincial leader of Ontario, what a mistake that was, and now there's a chance he could run the country, great. As for MI, I can't really say much, I have to do a lilltle research on him, on the other hand why waste my time I will never vote Liberal, ( I like to be kissed before getting it up the @#SS).Who exactly are these chorismic leaders, I can only remember one, PET.

And PET, certainly a charmer, booted this country over the edge onto the slippery slope of disaster we've been trying to get off ever since.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
No coincidence that Dion and disaster start with the same letter.

Iggy is an American with a fake beaver hat, don't want any part of that.

Rae is the reason Harris enjoyed solid economic times.

my 2 cents.

I actually LIKE Bob Rae....but PM? OMG! Save us, Stephen!

:)

jjaycee98

Electoral Member
Jan 27, 2006
British Columbia
Your kidding-right?

The Libs will regroup and be ready for the next federal election.
Mr. Dion has to step down and the possible successor to Mr. Dion may be Michael Ignatieff or Bob Ray. The Libs always had a chorismic leader on the helm. No offence to Mr. Dion, but the country needs new ideas and Mr. Dion is not able to present new ideas with the conviction requiered.

Charismatic? JC or Martin? I'll give you PET. No knowledge of further back but the last 2 were dead boring!

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
During the whole Liberal leader thing a while back, Mike should have won and been the leader. I'm not a Liberal fan for what they done to us over the last decade, but when it comes to leadership skills, being straight to the point, speaking clear english and speaking his mind, Mike, from what I seen of interviews and comments towards his personal life here and there, he seemed like he was on the ball more then any of the others.

Then out of nowhere they all dropped out and nominated Dion..... the guy who was originally somewhere around last place. Then all the good leaders dropped out, nominated Dion..... Ignatieff was the only leader who didn't until it was obvious he was the only one who didn't drop out and supported Dion, so he played the game and dropped out and supported Dion......

^ I seriously have no clue WTF that was all about, but since Dion became leader of the Liberals and the way he did, they haven't missed a step in this method of running their party. They loophole and play around with our process of government, they walk out on votes and do not represent anybody who elected them into their seats.... they bicker back and forth about decisions being made that they didn't have the balls to make before and try and act like they have a purpose in life.

Ignatieff is their only logical choice for them to hold any chance of gaining structure. He was their only logical choice before.... original choice, but the Liberals played their games of loopholing the system of democracy (Should have been a sign people)

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I actually LIKE Bob Rae....but PM? OMG! Save us, Stephen!

:)

As PM? No, but he can help the Libs rebuild in Quebec where they need to, a transition leader if you will. I still like the idea of McKenna as PM.

Plus I don't think Rae is a baffoon like Dion.

elevennevele

Electoral Member
Mar 13, 2006
Canada
I'm of the opinion that Dion should pass the torch. For the party's best interest. The opposition needs a leader that can carry the message, inspire the public with that message, and inspire it's own membership. Dion unfortunately appears out of touch on these matters and there has been enough time to have proven otherwise.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
During the whole Liberal leader thing a while back, Mike should have won and been the leader. I'm not a Liberal fan for what they done to us over the last decade, but when it comes to leadership skills, being straight to the point, speaking clear english and speaking his mind, Mike, from what I seen of interviews and comments towards his personal life here and there, he seemed like he was on the ball more then any of the others.

Then out of nowhere they all dropped out and nominated Dion..... the guy who was originally somewhere around last place. Then all the good leaders dropped out, nominated Dion..... Ignatieff was the only leader who didn't until it was obvious he was the only one who didn't drop out and supported Dion, so he played the game and dropped out and supported Dion......

^ I seriously have no clue WTF that was all about, but since Dion became leader of the Liberals and the way he did, they haven't missed a step in this method of running their party. They loophole and play around with our process of government, they walk out on votes and do not represent anybody who elected them into their seats.... they bicker back and forth about decisions being made that they didn't have the balls to make before and try and act like they have a purpose in life.

Ignatieff is their only logical choice for them to hold any chance of gaining structure. He was their only logical choice before.... original choice, but the Liberals played their games of loopholing the system of democracy (Should have been a sign people)

The rant is OK but the gestapo black boot idiot Tories with idiot Harper on the helm is a joke with out a punch line. A sandwich with out taste. A leader with out balls. Don't forget that the the Tories if they had their way the would tell you when to fart and when to take a ****. They are not friends of democracy they pretend they are so the uneducated voter can keep them around. Harper and Afghanistan is a stupid day for Canada.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
I'm of the opinion that Dion should pass the torch. For the party's best interest. The opposition needs a leader that can carry the message, inspire the public with that message, and inspire it's own membership. Dion unfortunately appears out of touch on these matters and there has been enough time to have proven otherwise.

I agree elevennevele, Bob Rae comes to mine as a very well read and articulate politician who could potentially carry the Liberal torch.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Gerard Kennedy is the man I would pick for the liberal leadership right now because I think he would bury Stephen Harper.

Yes Gerard Kennedy has the ability to give Harper a run for his money but Bob Rae or Michel Ignatiafe have a better chance to turn Harper in to a flunky because that is all he is.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006

Yes Gerard Kennedy has the ability to give Harper a run for his money but Bob Rae or Michel Ignatiafe have a better chance to turn Harper in to a flunky because that is all he is.