I dare Quebec to try it now

quebecgetlost

Dec 30, 2007
Notice Quebec has not tried to have a separation referendem ? This time they will be invited to take a hike. I think English Canada should vote these idiots out

LouisMcleod

Feb 14, 2008
I'm pro-Quebec independence, so is all of my family, friends and most blue collar workers, artists and intellectuals here. If you believe any different it's a sign your media coverage on the matter is slightly distorted. I'm glad to receive an invitation to get lost, no offence taken, and would be more than happy to oblige. The problem is the same old schizophreniac QC federalists. If you want to get it over soon, vote liberal, a little later, vote conservative. Try to be more visible, think of ways to get media coverage, set up a Quebec flag burning event or have a town declare itself english-only, there are others ways too, depending on your creativity, the important thing is to get media coverage. Of course french-language federalist media here will down play it but if good folks like you keep it up we'll both get our wish. By the way I'm of Scottish descent and also support Scottish independence. I would also vote for Quebec to give honorary citizenship to every Tibetan, in a show of solidarity to their cause, which is even more more hopeless than Feds here wants us to believe ours is.

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
Quebec could go it alone. Norway has less population. Natural resources should give them enough income (barely).

Northern Quebec is like rest of Canada. No one up there but a few miners and natives. I doubt natives will want to be a part of an independent Quebec. I could see a shooting war erupt if Quebec leaves and tries to maintain it's present borders. Minor and major confrontations will arise all over the north. Who does Canada side with? The natives who wish to remain a part of Canada and resist Quebec's takeover of the Ungava Penninsula and other areas or let Quebec have it's present borders.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Quebec could go it alone. Norway has less population. Natural resources should give them enough income (barely).

Northern Quebec is like rest of Canada. No one up there but a few miners and natives. I doubt natives will want to be a part of an independent Quebec. I could see a shooting war erupt if Quebec leaves and tries to maintain it's present borders. Minor and major confrontations will arise all over the north. Who does Canada side with? The natives who wish to remain a part of Canada and resist Quebec's takeover of the Ungava Penninsula and other areas or let Quebec have it's present borders.

You better believe it ROM.

Those resources you spoke of, the bulk of them are in Ruperts Land...

Guess who lays claim to Ruperts land?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
On behalf of all of us Bear will kiss your..oops I better ask Bear first. :cool:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
On behalf of all of us Bear will kiss your..oops I better ask Bear first. :cool:
If it would shut up the asshats and stop the RoC from thinking Kebec is full of money sucking separatists, ya, I'ld kiss some French ass.

I'ld like to start with Mitsou.

s_lone

Council Member
Feb 16, 2005
Montreal
If it would shut up the asshats and stop the RoC from thinking Kebec is full of money sucking separatists, ya, I'ld kiss some French ass.

I'ld like to start with Mitsou.

lol... are you being sarcastic or would you really like to kiss her ass?

s_lone

Council Member
Feb 16, 2005
Montreal
Half dozen of one, 6 of the other...

If she still looks like she did in the 80's, hell ya!:lol:

Or Crila, she's hot!!!

Here's one for you my old Kebequois friend!