Merry Christmas to all.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
In spite of political belief wish the person next to you a Merry Christmas or a Happy Holiday.
Today I have declared this day to be a sees fire day on my anger towards contrary political belief. I wish every one from all colors and political beliefs a day of love and peace.
Have a Marry Jolly Christmas, and a Happy 2008

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
In spite of political belief wish the person next to you a Merry Christmas or a Happy Holiday.
Today I have declared this day to be a sees fire day on my anger towards contrary political belief. I wish every one from all colors and political beliefs a day of love and peace.
Have a Marry Jolly Christmas, and a Happy 2008

Right back at ya, So Crates. :)

Hathor

Dec 25, 2007
I've already made a couple posts, both with a 'merry christmas' at the end, so I don't think i really need to say it again, but this whole big empty thread was calling me. after all, it is christmas already (forum time) so here it is:
MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY HANUKKAH, OR JUST A GENERAL HAPPY HOLIDAYS. CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THAT, PC-WISE, CAN I?
=) I'm in one of those 'need to write/type' moods, looking for any excuse to exres myslef, i guess. but anyway (for the final time) merry christmas everyone!

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Nope, I think wishing your friends and family and even folk you don't even know, a Merry Christmas is perfectly OK...

It's a pause in the production line of fighter aircraft and ordianace used to spread this merriment around the world, and I'm sure the enormous profits of the consumer societies won't begrudge anyone a day of relative "peace" while the machine celebrates is self-infatuation. It's only a day or maybe a few days holiday for everyone who can then return to their normal routines of malicious hatred and fearmongering that passes for "love thy fellow man..."

Sure, I'm sure there a few thousand or perhaps hundreds of thousands of orphans we created all over the world who would relish your good wishes....

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
My best wishes of prosperity of heart, mind and soul be to all of you this Holiday season.
To those who celebrate the birth of Jesus, my shared blessings to you as well.
For my best wishes is to all without discrimination.

Peace>>>AJ

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
I've already made a couple posts, both with a 'merry christmas' at the end, so I don't think i really need to say it again, but this whole big empty thread was calling me. after all, it is christmas already (forum time) so here it is:
MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY HANUKKAH, OR JUST A GENERAL HAPPY HOLIDAYS. CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THAT, PC-WISE, CAN I?
=) I'm in one of those 'need to write/type' moods, looking for any excuse to exres myslef, i guess. but anyway (for the final time) merry christmas everyone!

Hathor Enjoy this great Holiday Season. God Bless!:lol:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
My best wishes of prosperity of heart, mind and soul be to all of you this Holiday season.
To those who celebrate the birth of Jesus, my shared blessings to you as well.
For my best wishes is to all without discrimination.

Peace>>>AJ

God Bless you my forum friend!:lol:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Nope, I think wishing your friends and family and even folk you don't even know, a Merry Christmas is perfectly OK...

It's a pause in the production line of fighter aircraft and ordianace used to spread this merriment around the world, and I'm sure the enormous profits of the consumer societies won't begrudge anyone a day of relative "peace" while the machine celebrates is self-infatuation. It's only a day or maybe a few days holiday for everyone who can then return to their normal routines of malicious hatred and fearmongering that passes for "love thy fellow man..."

Sure, I'm sure there a few thousand or perhaps hundreds of thousands of orphans we created all over the world who would relish your good wishes....

Mikey enjoy this great time and may God help all the orphans who have been deprived from basic human love! God Bless Humanity!:lol: