How much is the national debt? Look here:

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
And our property tax has gone up by $100 billion to compensate for downloading to first the Provinces and in turn to municipalities.:-|
There is only one tax payer, so the money comes from somewhere. I sure hope you're not implying any of our politicians should be praised for this. All they did was shirk responsibity to come up with those numbers. The proverbial shell game.

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
The proverbial shell game.

Oh yes, and what a game it is.

On the table I have placed three overturned cups. Under one cup I will place the truth. The other two cups contain a lot of hot air. I will scramble the cups before your very eyes. Correctly guess which cup contains the truth, and you win a prize.

The trick, of course, is to slide the cup containing the truth over the edge of the table so that it falls to the floor. So even if you do guess the correct cup, you lose.

Oh, and don't ask them to show you which cup actually contained the truth. You know, that's classified information. It's a matter of national security, dude. You know, the war on terrorism and all.

"Yeah, but... Ummm, what does my misappropriated property tax payment have to do with national security? It disappeared just like the truth I'm expecting from you..."

"We can't tell you how your missing property tax payment relates to national security... You just need to know that it does, and that you can't know why."

"Oh, I know why. It's because you're a two-bit corrupt fukking sack of ****e. See ya in court fuk nuts..."

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:canada::wav:

Goddam, Warrior, THAT;'S GOOD!!!!

Wisht I'da thought of it.

True as hell too, eh, shell game where even if you win, you lose.

Course, we could live in Botswana........(that was the first thought),........lots more, like Darfur.

At least we still have the right to call a political lump of **** a lump of ****............I hope:idea:

:thumbup:

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
Taxes aren't transparent enough. Each province has its own debt.

Our federal debt is about $14,151 per head.

In BC the prvincial debt per head is about $7500 per head. About $22,000 in total.

A lot of wasted interest are in our taxes.

Fain

Jul 7, 2007
Conservatives need to work harder at paying down the debt. Though i do like Flaherty's approach to it. What does Dion say in regards to the debt?

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
Conservatives need to work harder at paying down the debt. Though i do like Flaherty's approach to it. What does Dion say in regards to the debt?

It's difficult to understand what Dion is saying about anything. Is it just me, or does Stephane Dion come across sounding like a pipsqueak everytime he tries to speak in English? He should stick to French when he's pissed and wants to get his message across. At least when he speaks in French there's some tone in his voice.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I wouldn't worry about the debt too much, when we take over the world we'll loot the vaults of the bankers. That should cover it nicely. On second thought we'll just write it off and drink the loot. No bankers no debt. Which is going to be cheaper? I mean one's doable and one ain;t. Quess which ain't.

Fain

Jul 7, 2007
I wouldn't worry about the debt too much, when we take over the world we'll loot the vaults of the bankers. That should cover it nicely. On second thought we'll just write it off and drink the loot. No bankers no debt. Which is going to be cheaper? I mean one's doable and one ain;t. Quess which ain't.

Loot the banker's??? What the hell are you talking about?

Let's pinch our wallets now and pay it off early.

Toro

Senate Member
Pay it off ! Are you insane? I didn't borrow it. They're bankers not humans, we owe them nothing. It would be a lot cheaper to shoot them.

Pfft, as if you had a chance.

I have your name, pictures, mailing address, IP address, bank account number, your licence, the make of your car, the colour of your car, your children's name, your children's children's names, and the birthdates of the next 10 generations of darkbeavers. :wave:

Now come and find me.

Fain

Jul 7, 2007
Pay it off ! Are you insane? I didn't borrow it. They're bankers not humans, we owe them nothing. It would be a lot cheaper to shoot them.

Let's shoot people who do our banking services for us???!!! you're insane and should calm down.

eh huh

Dec 27, 2007
At this web page you can learn that the Cdn federal debt in 2007 is $467,000,000,000 as in billion dollars. Down about $100 billion in ten years, not bad.

Not bad eh? Our collective ignorance of history has never been more amazing!
Take a look at this video and learn, dig the groovy soundtrack while your at it!
Canada's Great Experiment: 1935-1974

The central bankers own us now. Where is the mainstream media coverage of this most amazing scam? Well, guess who owns the mainstream media!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Could it be the bankers? I'm not sure if I should say anything bad about bankers eh huh, you know a lot of people love them because of thier serviceing you know, I don't want to hurt loving relationships like that, it's just not nice to the wonderful people at the bank is it?:lol:

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
I take it there is a ...."no comment"...... on the youtube presentation. Quite an inlightenment wouldn't you say.

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
DB it is a 10min video. Click on it and press pause so it does not play it will just load, and at the same time open a new page....oh say...cc and while you are posting just let it load up. Once it has loaded then press play.