Harper is nothing but a total contradiction!

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Harper said,
“The most difficult part of the job I have is phoning every single Canadian family when there is a loss and talking to them,” said the prime minister. “And I have to tell you that what they ask of me in almost every case is their assurance that the government will not, because of political pressure, abandon a mission that their sons and daughters believed in and were prepared to give their lives for.”
TYPICAL TORY SPIN, WHAT A PILE OF HAWG WASH!!!

The Canadian Tory Government is on record not paying for funeral costs on some of the dead soldiers. Families are on record making public statements on this important contradiction. On top of all a soldier in Winnipeg the other day was having emotional problems in public and the cops shot the pure soul. You call that supporting the soldiers, I feel sorry for these people that have been brain washed by some self serving idiot like Harper.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Costs a lot of money to dispose of a worn out soldier Socratees, especially when we got to have the Olympic games for all our useless junkie athelets. Happens in every war, they'll tongue slobber all over our kids untill they come home without legs or eyes and then they don't know you. Fornicate the bankers.

Northboy

Electoral Member
Harper said,
“The most difficult part of the job I have is phoning every single Canadian family when there is a loss and talking to them,” said the prime minister. “And I have to tell you that what they ask of me in almost every case is their assurance that the government will not, because of political pressure, abandon a mission that their sons and daughters believed in and were prepared to give their lives for.”
TYPICAL TORY SPIN, WHAT A PILE OF HAWG WASH!!!

The Canadian Tory Government is on record not paying for funeral costs on some of the dead soldiers. Families are on record making public statements on this important contradiction. On top of all a soldier in Winnipeg the other day was having emotional problems in public and the cops shot the pure soul. You call that supporting the soldiers, I feel sorry for these people that have been brain washed by some self serving idiot like Harper.

Let's get things straight, shall we?

We signed a contract to help the Afghani People and we have shed blood in the process...

That was Canadian Blood, not US or Chinese, but Canadian....

Now, the Pakistanis better stop this middle play bull and decide exactly who's side their on....War profiteering is a sin....A national one at that....

China....Back off....That's all I have to say....Don't conjure or play games or you will feel the teeth of the Wolverine....I bloody well mean it....And this wealth extraction coupled with poisoning will stop now....If any is in the system, YOU get it back now and pay the costs....No negotiation....

For Mr. Harper, I would suggest that he pay as much attention to the Magna Carta and its meaning for our times as he does to thinking how he's got things rigged....I respect your showing of reciprocity lately, But the People will decide if you are a suitable Prime Minister, doing the Prime Minister's job of building the trust of the Nation....Look around you boy, you're supposed to be keeping the homeland safe, not controlling soundbytes....

As for the People,

hug your loved ones once for me.

Merry Christmas and may Christmas be everyday....

Graham.

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
You call that supporting the soldiers, I feel sorry for these people that have been brain washed by some self serving idiot like Harper.

I've actually listened to Harper speak on several occasions. I've listened to him speak in the House of Commons. I watched him speak at the Conservative leadership convention -- where he clearly was the best of the lot. I also watched him campaign in the last two federal elections. A salesman, Stephen Harper is not!

If anyone is brainwashing the Canadian public, it most certainly is not Stephen Harper. I'm convinced that Stephen Harper couldn't sell whiskey to an alcoholic. :angryfire::lol::lol::p:lol::lol::angryfire:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Worrior I agree that Harper makes a bad Salesman, but the droves that believe that **** that this war is good for Canada and we support our men and women fighting there as you know all that is smelly crap with a self serving conservative spin. The next election the score will be settled.

Last edited:

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
He's a walkin contradiction
Ain't the truth, but mostly fiction
Takin ever rong direction
On his lonely way back home....................apologies to Chris Christoferson (sp):roll:

And hopefully that goddam home will be on the lower east side of Van, where he will be buggered for money and turned out as a crack addict and welfare recipient, plust applicant for workmens' compensation or a disability pension - And every other ****ing cold shoulder giver we have in Kanada, eh.

See how the fukker likes it on the other side of the door.

That door ain't gonna read 24 Sussex no mo, Steve.

:angryfire:

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
Worrior I agree that Harper makes a bad Salesman, but the droves that believe that **** that this war is good for Canada and we support our men and women fighting there as you know all that is smelly crap with a self serving conservative spin. The next election the score will be settled.

What's that mean? That the Liberals will be returned to power? Or are you expecting an upset NDP or Green victory?

In all honesty, I don't see that a Liberal government would change much in Afghanistan. Was it not the Liberals that sent our troops there in the first place? The Greens, the Bloc, or the NDP might pull the plug on the Afghan mission, but neither the Conservatives or Liberals will. I'm afraid that our government is committed to coming home from this mission upon its sword. :-(

I'm in no way demeaning the ideology of the mission, nor am I belittling the capability of our Canadian troops. I'm just looking at the big picture. And the big picture says, in my view, that a structured, disciplined, and law-limited military force cannot expect victory over a foe who shares none of these impediments. Yes, you heard it here first, structure, discipline, and the law are impediments in fighting the war on terrorism*. The irony is that our forces can never fight on a level playing field without jeopardising the entire reason for being there.

How is that ironic? We're allegedly there to make things fair. It's somewhat humourous as well.

* The validity of the war on terrorism notwithstanding.

Last edited:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
What's that mean? That the Liberals will be returned to power? Or are you expecting an upset NDP or Green victory?

In all honesty, I don't see that a Liberal government would change much in Afghanistan. Was it not the Liberals that sent our troops there in the first place?

I'm in no way demeaning the ideology of the mission, nor am I belittling the capability of our Canadian troops. I'm just looking at the big picture. And the big picture says, in my view, that a structured, disciplined, and law-limited military force cannot expect victory over a foe who shares none of these impediments. Yes, you heard it here first, structure, discipline, and the law are impediments in fighting the war on terrorism. The irony is that our forces can never fight on a level playing field without jeopardizing the entire reason for being there.
How is that ironic? We're allegedly there to make things fair. It's somewhat humorous as well.

;-) Worrier on your first point that the Liberals send us there yes you are correct, the truth is the Liberals were wrong doing that,

on your second point with regards to the war on terrorism the monster is out of the bag, human integration in the past 50 years has advanced to an uncontrollable environment in quickly being able to tel who is who and the ax they are grinding.

So the war on terrorism will never be won in this life time or the next. The enemy has already infiltrated in your neighborhood and mine and around the world for that matter and the supporters of such notion, that Canada will stay in Afghanistan until we realize victory is self serving propaganda supporting the Tory spin.

Knowing that this is the case we are simply waisting a portion of our future bright minds for a bogus reason.

I have sympathy for the people whose lives are under constant suppuration and indignities by corrupt political groups.

Canada dose not have a sustainable plan financially as well troop replenishment, what are they going to do when in fact the recruitment becomes a problem and some soldiers died, deserted, came home with no legs or arms, and suddenly Canada tells the rest of the world we ran out of men, so we are out of the game. This is not a porker table when you loose you money you go out and make some and come back, we are talking about valuable human beings. So, Harper stop killing Canada's young and bring the troops back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
;-) Warrior on your first point that the Liberals send us there yes you are correct, the truth is the Liberals were wrong doing that,

Whether they were right or wrong is not for me to decide. I'll leave that to the People of Afghanistan and the families of the soldiers serving there. I don't believe it acceptable to hold the view that I have a right to speak about human life, as a Canadian citizen, from the purely economic perspective of a taxpayer.

on your second point with regards to the war on terrorism the monster is out of the bag, human integration in the past 50 years has advanced to an uncontrollable environment in quickly being able to tel who is who and the ax they are grinding.
I must need to go back to school and study English a little more, as I have no idea what you're saying in this paragraph.

So the war on terrorism will never be won in this life time or the next.
The war on terrorism will never be won period! Just as the war on crime will never be won, the war on drugs will never be won, the war on discrimination will never be won, and on and on and on and on.

To win the war on terrorism is not as simple (and capturing Osama Bin Laden has proven to be anything but simple) as capturing Osama Bin Ladden and ending Al Quada. There will always be groups of people who see violence as the only means of having their voices heard or injustices (a big reason why I'm not an Osama Bin Laden hater) righted. To win the war on terrorism, you would have to embrace a global shift in attitudes and effect a real change in how we (individuals, corporations, and governments) do things in this world.

The enemy has already infiltrated in your neighborhood
LMFAO! And who is this enemy? lol.

Knowing that this is the case we are simply waisting a portion of our future bright minds for a bogus reason.
Just because you may not be getting the truth on the reason they're there, does not mean that they are there for a "bogus" reason. They're there for a "real" reason. It just may not be a reason that is acceptable to some (a lot of?) people.

Canada dose not have a sustainable plan financially as well troop replenishment, what are they going to do when in fact the recruitment becomes a problem and some soldiers died, deserted, came home with no legs or arms, and suddenly Canada tells the rest of the world we ran out of men, so we are out of the game. This is not a porker table when you loose you money you go out and make some and come back, we are talking about valuable human beings.
A bit of an exaggeration, wouldn't you say? Canada's Armed Services aren't the mightiest or the largest in the world, but it's not like we're sending squads of Boy Scouts overseas. They haven't been sent to a slaughterhouse where the fatalities number in the hundreds per day. You could probably use a little grounding there, lad.

So, Harper stop killing Canada's young and bring the troops back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's not going to hear you here. ;-)

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Whether they were right or wrong is not for me to decide. I'll leave that to the People of Afghanistan and the families of the soldiers serving there. I don't believe it acceptable to hold the view that I have a right to speak about human life, as a Canadian citizen, from the purely economic perspective of a taxpayer.

I must need to go back to school and study English a little more, as I have no idea what you're saying in this paragraph.

The war on terrorism will never be won period! Just as the war on crime will never be won, the war on drugs will never be won, the war on discrimination will never be won, and on and on and on and on.

To win the war on terrorism is not as simple (and capturing Osama Bin Laden has proven to be anything but simple) as capturing Osama Bin Ladden and ending Al Quada. There will always be groups of people who see violence as the only means of having their voices heard or injustices (a big reason why I'm not an Osama Bin Laden hater) righted. To win the war on terrorism, you would have to embrace a global shift in attitudes and effect a real change in how we (individuals, corporations, and governments) do things in this world.

LMFAO! And who is this enemy? lol.

Just because you may not be getting the truth on the reason they're there, does not mean that they are there for a "bogus" reason. They're there for a "real" reason. It just may not be a reason that is acceptable to some (a lot of?) people.

A bit of an exaggeration, wouldn't you say? Canada's Armed Services aren't the mightiest or the largest in the world, but it's not like we're sending squads of Boy Scouts overseas. They haven't been sent to a slaughterhouse where the fatalities number in the hundreds per day. You could probably use a little grounding there, lad.

He's not going to hear you here. ;-)

Hey Worrior thank you for your deep analysis.
plain and simple it appears you love Harper his ideas and you would probably have your kids serve for him and if they die HAAAARPER will tell you that we will not pay or negociate the funeral costs.
As for the enemy in North American there is foreign hate that has made North America their home and waiting for the perfect sucker punch day for supporting lies and deceit. And if you thing for a minunute this is not possable than boy, happy sweet Torry dreams....

The anger and hate out there between the have and the have not around the world has grown to a height, I hope Canada will never face a 911 and your dissection of my non war liking only explains that you love Harper the German General. It's allowed!
And this business about you going back to school to understand English is a little bit on the poor humored side. I am bilingual are you? lol

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Field Marshall R Spin VON Hilliar is not a lowly general Socratees, he is the manly studly bristly
tough pragmatic military genious who single handedly transformed the Canadian Armed Farces into a tough intelligent elite fightin and reconstructin miracle at arms capable of killing vicious low down dangerous old women and children in thier mud huts by the thousands and helpin Uncle Sam starve the rest into submission for the heavenly wholesome international bankers, a more humane godly bunch you could not hope to find on this planet. What's six or seven million dead muslims mean to men like that anyway, nothing, absolutely nothing, we have to save the oil and the heroin Socratees, this is serious bussiness man, if those plants ever invade Canada we're in deep dog dodo. What does the Canadian Armed Farces medal for snuffing a village full of people look like Socratees? I hope the weight of the Field Marshalls medals crush him in his sleep.

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
Hey Worrior thank you for your deep analysis.

Deep analysis? I offered no such thing. I offered casual conversation on a subject that is of little personal significance to me. Take it or leave it... Agree or disagree... Makes no difference to me.

plain and simple it appears you love Harper his ideas and you would probably have your kids serve for him and if they die HAAAARPER will tell you that we will not pay or negociate the funeral costs.

I didn't say that I loved Harper. The thread just happens to be about Harper. If I throw his name into my replies, it does not mean that I'm a Harper lover. It just means that I'm staying on topic.

As for the enemy in North American there is foreign hate that has made North America their home and waiting for the perfect sucker punch day for supporting lies and deceit. And if you thing for a minunute this is not possable than boy, happy sweet Torry dreams....

Foreign hate in North America? There's foreign hate in every country around the globe. There will always be people who will not agree with what other countries and peoples do. Foreign hate in my community? The only hate I see in my community is domestic hate. And it's not coming from foreigners... It's coming from self-serving Canadians who think they own the God-damned country and every person that occupies a piece of its soil.

The anger and hate out there between the have and the have not around the world has grown to a height, I hope Canada will never face a 911

The 9/11 attack had nothing to do with the war of the classes. If the official story is to be believed, the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by Osama Bin Laden. Osama Bin Laden, might I remind you, was by no means a poor individual.

Think about that for a minute. You have a man who essentially had the world by the balls. He had more money than he could have ever hoped to spend in his lifetime. He could have lived the life of a king if he had wanted to. He could have had women by the score. He could have lived in luxury and sipped only the finest wines, eaten the finest foods, and had servants cater to his every whim... But he gave all of that up for a cause that he believed more important than personal comfort.

Now he's a hunted man who is unable to enjoy anything that the western world deems good or right. See where I'm going with this? Osama Bin Laden is a man that had everything that the western world hungers for... Yet, he rejected it on a principle that he stands behind. What's his motivation? Is it power? I doubt it. He could have bought power and influence like everyone in the western world does. He chose not to. Was it greed? I doubt it. He already had more money than 90% of the western world could ever hope to have. Is he just an evil people hating monster? Again, I don't think so. I think he's a man that has some legitimate issues.

and your dissection of my non war liking only explains that you love Harper the German General.

I didn't say anything of the sort. Casual conversation, laddie.

It's allowed!

You needn't remind me! I'm quite aware.

And this business about you going back to school to understand English is a little bit on the poor humored side. I am bilingual are you? lol

It wasn't humour. You wrote a paragraph that made absolutely no sense to me. The last time someone on these forums did so, I was accused of not understanding English. I will now take the position that I need further English study when I encounter text that appears nothing but mere rubbish.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Deep analysis? I offered no such thing. I offered casual conversation on a subject that is of little personal significance to me. Take it or leave it... Agree or disagree... Makes no difference to me.

I didn't say that I loved Harper. The thread just happens to be about Harper. If I throw his name into my replies, it does not mean that I'm a Harper lover. It just means that I'm staying on topic.

Foreign hate in North America? There's foreign hate in every country around the globe. There will always be people who will not agree with what other countries and peoples do. Foreign hate in my community? The only hate I see in my community is domestic hate. And it's not coming from foreigners... It's coming from self-serving Canadians who think they own the God-damned country and every person that occupies a piece of its soil.

The 9/11 attack had nothing to do with the war of the classes. If the official story is to be believed, the 9/11 attacks were orchestrated by Osama Bin Laden. Osama Bin Laden, might I remind you, was by no means a poor individual.

Think about that for a minute. You have a man who essentially had the world by the balls. He had more money than he could have ever hoped to spend in his lifetime. He could have lived the life of a king if he had wanted to. He could have had women by the score. He could have lived in luxury and sipped only the finest wines, eaten the finest foods, and had servants cater to his every whim... But he gave all of that up for a cause that he believed more important than personal comfort.

Now he's a hunted man who is unable to enjoy anything that the western world deems good or right. See where I'm going with this? Osama Bin Laden is a man that had everything that the western world hungers for... Yet, he rejected it on a principle that he stands behind. What's his motivation? Is it power? I doubt it. He could have bought power and influence like everyone in the western world does. He chose not to. Was it greed? I doubt it. He already had more money than 90% of the western world could ever hope to have. Is he just an evil people hating monster? Again, I don't think so. I think he's a man that has some legitimate issues.

I didn't say anything of the sort. Casual conversation, laddie.

You needn't remind me! I'm quite aware.

It wasn't humour. You wrote a paragraph that made absolutely no sense to me. The last time someone on these forums did so, I was accused of not understanding English. I will now take the position that I need further English study when I encounter text that appears nothing but mere rubbish.

Hey Warrior thank you for the update of who Osama happened to be, this ****ing antisocial turd Osama came from rich roots I understand, the fact remains he has taken the liberty upon him self to be the Broker of death and destruction around the globe, because the Americans exploited his smelly sorry ass and because his father use to pissed him of when he was a child and developed hate for human beings that create a wealthy world around them with material things like his father did as you know he was extremely wealthy.

Scum Osama has an ax to grind and the sparks will hit Canada one day if we don't stop kissing Busses ass, like SS General Harper dose, while sacrificing bright young people on an unwindable stupid war.
So, scum Osama the creep that has no respect for innocent human life is the head of the snake and this snake Warrior has many many heads, so many, you will have a problem the day they hit Canada. I hope not!

;-) Merry Christmas my friend not Warrior may I sagest the name Warrior implies hostility, unless you are a member of the Osama group, ha hah just kiting. No pun intended through our deep emotional political interaction. I wish you well! ;-)

Last edited:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Field Marshall R Spin VON Hilliar is not a lowly general Socratees, he is the manly studly bristly
tough pragmatic military genious who single handedly transformed the Canadian Armed Farces into a tough intelligent elite fightin and reconstructin miracle at arms capable of killing vicious low down dangerous old women and children in thier mud huts by the thousands and helpin Uncle Sam starve the rest into submission for the heavenly wholesome international bankers, a more humane godly bunch you could not hope to find on this planet. What's six or seven million dead muslims mean to men like that anyway, nothing, absolutely nothing, we have to save the oil and the heroin Socratees, this is serious bussiness man, if those plants ever invade Canada we're in deep dog dodo. What does the Canadian Armed Farces medal for snuffing a village full of people look like Socratees? I hope the weight of the Field Marshalls medals crush him in his sleep.

Dark Beaver I never said anything about Hillier all I said was SS General Harper he looks and acts like a Nazi General, the sick part aboutit is that behind closed doors the common man is taking it up the ass with out being able to say yes or no, and as you know that sucks and instead of oppression we have severe suppresion.

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
Hey Warrior thank you for the update of who Osama happened to be, this ****ing antisocial turd

Anti-social? I just did some research on Osama Bin Laden. He appears to have many more friends than you. Including people in foreign governments and executives of some impressive corporations. All privately funding Al Qaeda while simultaneously publicly denouncing them.

The U.S. apparently passed on the opportunity to launch a missile strike against Osama Bin Laden when it was learned that he was on a hunting expedition with royalty.

I can't speak for the accuracy of material I read on the Internet, but I certainly see no harm in passing the information along. :angryfire::lol::lol::p:lol::lol::angryfire:

Osama came from rich roots I understand,

You are correct. Osama Bin Laden has a personal fortune estimated to be somewhere between $50 and $800 million. He is the heir to a Saudi construction empire. His personal holdings included construction companies and banks.

the fact remains he has taken the liberty upon him self to be the Broker of death and destruction around the globe,

Have you done any reasearch on Osama Bin Laden or Al Qaeda?

The little bit of research that I just recently did, says that the CIA first began monitoring Osama Bin Laden in 1991. Roughly one year after he formed Al Qaeda.

The CIA was not aware of what Osama Bin Laden was doing but his name kept popping up in survellance traffic. It wasn't until 1998 that the CIA or the United States government first became aware of Al Qaeda.

Osama Bin Laden apparently had only one meeting with an official from Saddam Hussein's government. That meeting allegedly transpired in 1995 and no agreement between Iraq and Al Qaeda was reached.

Osama Bin Laden offered his members to the Saudi government to help fight Iraq in any invasion of Kuwait. The Saudi government refused Bin Laden's offer and instead allowed the U.S. to send a couple hundred thousand American troops. This angered Osama Bin Laden, according to my research, and so began Al Qaeda's war against the United States.

For the record:

Osama Bin Laden was opposed to Iraq's invasion of Kuwait.

Osame Bin Laden was opposed to America's role in the gulf war and their presence on Saudi soil.

Osama Bin Laden met with an official of the Iraqi (Saddam Hussein's regime) government only once, and there was no agreement on anything.

Saddam Hussein's and Osama Bin Laden's secular ideologies are widely conflicting.

Saudi Arabia allowed Osama Bin Laden to leave the country because he was too popular to kill or imprison.

Saudi Arabia revoked Osama Bin Laden's citizenship but continued to privately finance him and his operatives in excahnge for assurances that he would not direct hostility toward Saudi Arabia.

because the Americans exploited his smelly sorry ass and because his father use to pissed him of when he was a child and developed hate for human beings that create a wealthy world around them with material things like his father did as you know he was extremely wealthy.

I need further English study in order to understand that paragraph.

Scum Osama has an ax to grind and the sparks will hit Canada one day if we don't stop kissing Busses ass, like SS General Harper dose, while sacrificing bright young people on an unwindable stupid war.
So, scum Osama the creep that has no respect for innocent human life is the head of the snake and this snake Warrior has many many heads, so many, you will have a problem the day they hit Canada. I hope not!

;-) Merry Christmas my friend not Warrior may I sagest the name Warrior implies hostility, unless you are a member of the Osama group, ha hah just kiting. No pun intended through our deep emotional political interaction. I wish you well! ;-)

:roll: