Brian Mulroney on the defensive!!!!!!!

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
This is the Brian Mulroney who was Prime Minister at one time in Canada, he said it all on this statement below.

“My biggest mistake in life, by far, was ever agreeing to be introduced to Karlheinz Schreiber in the first place,” Mr. Mulroney said. The former prime minister said his second biggest mistake was accepting cash payments from Mr. Schreiber.

You tel me if that is the example Canadians should espouse by.
Not self serving hard core Neo Cons, real true democratic Canadians should they espouse to that type of wrong doing?

In sort lets take the cash now and we ask or answer questions later. Great greedy idea isn't it?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It was a fine day of reconing Socrates, Mulroney was worried and he will get drilled in the inquiry
his tax records better be there somewhere, his story was pathetic his oration was monotinous rubbish a recitation of past glorys and false accolades self awarded. None the less I enjoyed the discomfort of the poisones lizard. By the way did you notice the two really big conservatives, they both had enormous heads, thier collars looked like the rings on potato bags, why do we Canadians have to be represented by such out of shape turds. Harper's going to have to eliminate both Schrieber and the old lizard.:lol:

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
See that's one of the great things about being Brian....you can say anything the money's gone and there's SFA anyone can do about it....

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Harper's going to have to eliminate both Schrieber and the old lizard.:lol:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah what a brilliant picture you have placed before us darkbeaver, and you know if you noticed all the NEO CONS were asking questions that had nothing to do with the main issues,
On this question below he was floundering like duck with oil on its back,
"why you did not report on time the cash earnings you received,
and also I took notice he would use more time explaining items that were not relevant there by shortening the questioning period.

Mulroney claims that this money was a consultation fee, when in fact he never invoiced the German for the cash and in the eyes of Revenue Canada being a consultant you must have a GST # setup on ALL SERVICES RENDERED ARE SUBJECT TO GST, so not only he took a long time to declare HIS TRUE EARNINGS, he also did not submit to the Government of Canada the 7% GST applicable on this CASH transaction.
The GST on $225,000 as he claims he only received is $15,750 Mulroney never paid, and had the German disappeared in the sun set Mulroney would have not claimed these earning on his taxes ever.
But Mulroney new that he would wait it out before he claimed anything and the reason why he filed at the time he did late, is because according to the Germans affidavit Mulroney was on record receiving undeclared cash.

Interesting Neo Con business ethics.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I could have sworn that I heard him say he took the money from New York to Montreal accross the border. No body took it up though, I thought that was illegal if not declared.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Yes darkbeaver no one asked Mulroney if he was afraid if he got caught with all that undeclared cash crossing the US boarder.
One conspiracy thought could be the German paid cash to border guards to let Mulroney through with the undeclared cash as part of the deal, a revelation not either the German or Mulroney would like to explain but we can be sure that the Americans after all this interesting testimony are wandering why Mulroney was secret about the Cash crossing the US border. I am sure that is a felony under US law.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Just caught a little of the Mulroney Monologue on CBC....

Why is it that just listening to this man makes me feel like I need a shower?

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007

:lol:
Yea I caught a glimps as well....he looked as guilty as ole hell didn`t he?

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006

You are not alone on that one Mikey, when we see back at the Harper succession Mulroney was holding Harpers hand if you know what I mean, that made me wanting to vomit.
So it dose cloud the waters for Harper when we go back to the pols soon. Would I like to see the Tories booted out?
YES I DO!!!! CONSERVATIVES ARE ABOUT SUPPRESSION AND DICTATION, DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO , sorry for the caps,,,,,,,:angryfire:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
:lol:
Yea I caught a glimps as well....he looked as guilty as ole hell didn`t he?

JBeee when you look at the picture of Mulroney posted by the Globe it doesn't look like Mulroney was going out of this one any time soon he looks worried.
This is damming to say the least here is what the committee asked Mulroney and his answer.

When asked when he would have paid the tax had Mr. Schreiber not been charged with fraud, tax evasion and bribery in relation to military deals and political contributions in Germany, Mr. Mulroney replied, “I don't know the answer to that.”