Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Brian Mulroney's legacy,!

Last edited:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Eh, most of the clowns that have ever run a country have similar skeletons. Remember the the sponsorship scandal with the liberals. Much worse than this paltry 300 hundred grand. Nobody is an angel in Canadian politics.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Sure, get the friggin' money back, but 'travesty'? :lol:
Gimme a break.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Off topic, but back then I got a bit behind paying my income tax. When they sent me a bill for the penalties and intrest I made the cheque payable to 'Lyin Brian". In the memo line I wrote "Have lunch on me a$$hole" It was about $700.00 so I figured that would just cover one of 'his' lunches.:lol:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Good one man. I'll do that with my final student loan payment!

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
How can the rest of us Brians ever hold their head up again? oh, the shame:-( That nice Mr. Harper has promised to investigate this matter and will not talk to Mulroney until he is cleared of the charges:lol:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Eh, most of the clowns that have ever run a country have similar skeletons. Remember the the sponsorship scandal with the liberals. Much worse than this paltry 300 hundred grand. Nobody is an angel in Canadian politics.

As long as we remember as well that the liberal inquiry into the sponsorship scandal sent quite a few people to jail.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Just a couple of things. First, the chin denied even knowing Schrieber and also denied having any dealings with him.. Later, our pal Brian declares the $300 grand on his taxes. Maybe he just forgot about that money he had lying around collecting dust. A crook? Yeah, I would say Brian was/is a crook....

Northboy

Electoral Member
Money Greed and Stupidity, Brian Muroney's new book after he gets his ass clipped by the revenue agency coming up for not filing on time. Brian lied to the federal Government and the average Canadian that gave him their presses vote, but lying Brian on the mission of self importance . What a greedy man . He stood for corruption and money under the table , what a sorry example of a political legacy.
What a jock. Harper is taking advice from Brian Mulroney a man that will lye purely for preservation of self importance.:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire: Alibaba and the 40 thieves was Mulroney's nick name and after the $300.000 under the table bribe money the title Alibaba and the 40 thieves is a perfect match.

Lawyers and politics are a bad mix.

We should ask the next lawyer pawning himself off as the next honest broker, the age old question that we should ask all lawyers, "Who do you represent????"

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Cobalt you are on the money, Harper will f us when he feels it is appropriate. Like father like son. The problem here is Harper told the Canadian people during the last election give us a chance to clean Ottawa from the corrupt Liberals while his predecessor lying Brian was worst, he even lied on his taxes. This is great he who has the last laugh laughs the hardest. Hah hah hhhah Brian give the money back you scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Northboy

Electoral Member
Freedom begins with a lawyer in the crosshairs....

Woof!

To me its more than that...You see, if you're a journeyman tradesman who wishes to do honour to his profession, then you train to become a craftsman...In the case of the legal trade, that would translate to paying your dues and becoming a judge....

But to have practionners of the circular argument actually making laws....Well that's letting the fox in the hen house...Look how they've built an industry dividing us from the First Nations....They actually perceive they are in effect nation building, as if they had the first notion of that process....

Durgan

Durgan
Oct 19, 2005
Brantford, ON
www.durgan.org
Da Globe and Mail runs stories about Mulrooney , and won't allow feedback. Some stories get a hundred or more comments. I muse about how many Brian will get if the chance arises. People are clamouring for a chance at Mulrooney in other unrelated threads.

I call Brian the "Huey long of the North". Brown envelopes stuffed with cash, indeed. And he has the audacity to claim it on his income tax return. Unbelievable! It will take more than Fast Eddy to explain this one.

Durgan.