Williams, PCs take 2nd majority

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Danny's a great leader! He makes me so proud to be a Newfoundlander. The strength and conviction that comes through in his character reflects the true nature of people from the rock. A special nod to my old neighbor and former school teacher Tom Rideout. Man, you were a wicked economics teacher but I still can't keep a personal budget to this day. Congratulations on your win in the Baie Verte-Springdale district.
At least Danny has the guts to get out there and deal with the issues. More than I can say for our soon-to-be leader here in Ontario, Dalton McGinty. "I promise not to raise taxes" "Er, oops, sorry, I have to raise your taxes". Oh, and all those other promises I made before the last election...I was just kidding...I won't be honoring those either. What a farce. It's so rare to find a politician who tells it like it is. Danny Williams is one of those rare breeds. Dalton on the other hand....

Northboy

Electoral Member

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
If williams was running for the PC in ontario, I'd say the Ontarians would vote PC too. Williams is a great man, despite being a conservative.