NDP for ole doc here

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
I'm sick of the options....Sandy watched the ontario debate and said Hampton was the only one with class....

I'm sick and tired of the other two parties...gonna try me hand and marking an X on the ndp ballot....
yay orange is beautiful....remeber that ole CP air slogan

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Thinking the same thing here. MsQuinty doesn't deserve to get back in yet I can't in good concience vote for a party which will dilute education funding so every off beat religious school gets full funding. The Lieberals should never have done it with the Catholics either. One government funded school system period -- the public one.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Thinking the same thing here. MsQuinty doesn't deserve to get back in yet I can't in good concience vote for a party which will dilute education funding so every off beat religious school gets full funding. The Lieberals should never have done it with the Catholics either. One government funded school system period -- the public one.
I aggree on the one public school...Tory was Mulrony's spin doctor...and no one ia talking about it....

Im done on these people....ya know every damn Candadian iconic benefit for the people has NDP stamped all over it....

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
I won't vote NDP again federally after Layton helped Harper bring down the Liberals at the end of 2005. As much as I disliked some of what the Liberals were doing, they didn't and still don't represent the threat to Canadas political existance that Harper and his flunkies do.

I'm voting Liberal in the next election because to me they represent what Canada is more than any other party.
Liberals are no longer being true to themselves....They are like drowning people adrift in the new alliance sea of tranquility.....once the allinace was formed they no longer had the advantage.....

Now instead of decent politics they are wishy washy hoping to win in a fog of nothingness.....

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Liberals are no longer being true to themselves....They are like drowning people adrift in the new alliance sea of tranquility.....once the allinace was formed they no longer had the advantage.....

Now instead of decent politics they are wishy washy hoping to win in a fog of nothingness.....

I mistook this for a federal discussion, sorry.

I agree with you about the Liberals, but they kind of represent Canada as a whole I think. The nation is changing rapidly and seems to lack direction, something that a certain politician has taken advantage of. I think we need a leader with some vision to take us beyond the duldrums we seem to be stuck in. After the bi-election loses in Quebec we'll find out just what Dion is made of, I think he has more iron in him than he's given credit for.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
NDP really didn't get a fair shake last time they were in. Rae went in all full of hope, piss and vinegar only to find it's not elected people who make the decisions or determine policy. All his election promises were dependent on transfer payments that, somehow, shrunk. Paul Martin? Rather than unilaterally cutting the head off the beast - like Harris did - we got Rae Days. In the end, weren't Rae Days better than NO DAYS? Money and bureaucracy stalled the bus and made the new kid look bad.

No MORE rich folks' governments!

Wolf

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
NDP really didn't get a fair shake last time they were in. Rae went in all full of hope, piss and vinegar only to find it's not elected people who make the decisions or determine policy. All his election promises were dependent on transfer payments that, somehow, shrunk. Paul Martin? Rather than unilaterally cutting the head off the beast - like Harris did - we got Rae Days. In the end, weren't Rae Days better than NO DAYS? Money and bureaucracy stalled the bus and made the new kid look bad.

No MORE rich folks' governments!

Wolf
yes rae days a re better than no days....labour has a long grudge memory but not much on intelligence it seems

goat

Time Out
Mar 8, 2007
gonna try me hand and marking an X on the ndp ballot....
Best you get a new supply of long trousers in as you're gonna be wearing out the knees in your existing ones rather quickly.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Looks like i'm in a bit of a problem.....
Where I live the tories have a great chance of winning...i think in the last provicial election the NDP got about 250 votes....lol....
I'm thinking of casting a vote for the liberal on account i do not want to see a tory in power in this province ever again......

I hate voting like this though.....

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Where I live the tories have a great chance of winning...i think in the last provicial election the NDP got about 250 votes....lol....
I'm thinking of casting a vote for the liberal on account i do not want to see a tory in power in this province ever again......

That's why they're holding this refferendum, Doc.... You vote for the guy ... er ... person (Geez I hate PC) who'll do the best for your riding, then vote again so you'll get fair party representation in the House....

Wolf

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON

Vote for who YOU like. If everybody that hated the Libs and the Tories did that the NDP may get in in your riding. Unfortunatly, most will turn to wuses and vote for the scum they dislkike the least. Strategic voting is for suckers. If you vote your concience you will have nothing to feel guilty about on October 11th.

Reactions: triedit
May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Vote for who YOU like. If everybody that hated the Libs and the Tories did that the NDP may get in in your riding. Unfortunatly, most will turn to wuses and vote for the scum they dislkike the least. Strategic voting is for suckers. If you vote your concience you will have nothing to feel guilty about on October 11th.
been thinking about this since i read it doug....
ya know yer right....i gotta do this...i can't take these idiots any longer....Hampton honestly can't do any worse than these pr's