Bush coming to Montebello AUG 20-21!

Aug 16, 2006
The Capital
Does this event interest anyone here? Planning on attending?

http://www.nowar-paix.ca/

The 3 banditos, Harper, Bush and Calderón (President of Mexico) are meeting in Montebello, Quebec on 21-22 August to continue their secret negotiations on the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP). They will be joined by the North American Competitiveness Council made up of 30 CEOs from large corporations (10 from Canada). These corporations have exclusive influence on these “free-trade plus security” agreements that will further deregulate trade, give up Canada’s control of its water, gas and oil, more deeply integrate security with the US. All of this will be done through agreements that bypass Parliament and exclude civil society sectors such as unions, churches, students, environmental, human rights and peace groups. So far the media has all but ignored the critical issues being decided in secrecy. Let's expose the SPP!

Katz

Jun 30, 2007
I heard something the other day about organising protests, I'll see if I can find it again and post it here. IMO Bush should be arrested for war crimes the minute he steps onto our soil, I'm sure we can issue a nice little security certificate for him and his criminal cohorts. (Hey - I can dream!!;))

I imagine that this was talked about during the Bilderberg meetings earlier this spring (it's all the same gang of globalist nation rapists anyway!)

Aug 16, 2006
The Capital
Here in Ottawa you can contact NOWAR-PAIX.CA

They are helping to organize the demos here.

Its going to be huge. Absolutely a gigantic demonstration. Possibly historical.. who knows?

www.nowar-paix.ca for more information. :)