Ontario Election October 2007

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ontario goes to the polls in October. I'll be voting PC. I like what they did last time they were in and McGillicutty is just a Liberal.

Last edited:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Ontario goes to the polls in October. I'll be voting PC. I like what they did last time they were in and McGillicutty is just a Liberal.

You're going to vote PC? We never would have guessed.....:p

snowles

Electoral Member
May 21, 2006
Atikokan, Ontario
Well, as "fun" as it was to have almost all of our services either closed or pillaged the last time Iron Mike and the ragamuffins were in power, and the mass strikes, and the rollbacks and cutbacks, and the sell-offs of Crown corporations, I'll be voting Liberal again. Not so much by conviction, but more by elimination.

People aren't enamored with any party, and they'll either leave the status quo as is, or we'll see yet another minority government in this country.

Even as a Northerner, Howard Hampton as Premier? Ewww.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Let's go down memory lane . Ah mr. Harris Native Hater, destroyed nursing, health care, called Women's collage hospital a hell hole wanted to close it down,which in reality is the one really good thing for women.

That minister what was his name"Let them eat tuna" that is now being warned about eating in large amounts and he expected welfare recipiants to live on it.
The new federal health minister ruined ontarios's health care sytem with cut backs.
Harris had to cut and run in the end.
Oh yeah remeber al paladini the guy that made the new toll highway 407 and then sold it to his buddies who sold it for a huge profit.
Ahh yes the good ole days.

Oh oh the education seems took a beating too.....
Bring on the blue machine.....

Reactions: GenGap

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I'm not sure who I will vote for other than it wont be for the 'I will not increase taxes but will give you a health levy' liar.

I will either vote PC or throw away my vote on the NDP. Like does anyone really think they can ever get back into power in Ontario?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Let's go down memory lane . .
Reduced my taxes, cut the deadwood out of education, made civies more accountable, reduced number of MPP's, improved the financial status of Ontario, did as he promised(mostly), ah the good old days.

able

Electoral Member
Apr 26, 2007
Let me guess, do any of you remember that when the liberal party was elected, their leader actually had the guts to admit that he lied through his teeth about most of his promises? He seemed to believe he would never get elected, if he told the truth. Think back people, he considered you to be fools, and he used this attitude to get elected. I can't wait for him to start lying again, after all, you were stupid enough to believe him last time, and he's betting he can lie to you again, and you will be stupid enough to vote for him again. My only problem is, I still remember the ndp, and can't say I am enamoured with the pc party. Perhaps a saviour in the form of none of the above will save me.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
I voted liberal...yup did so in the federal.Martin was a cool guy, honest as hell, so was Chretian. It was the damn media that done em in.

I gotta vote liberal to keep the pc outta power in ontario.

Got a huge problem in my riding when the feds go. Wajid Khan turned conservative and it's gonna be close so i got to vote for the new liberal person who ever it is.wajid is huge political self serving asswipe.I talked to him and he was sooooo liberal, than as he said on tv"Politics makes for strange bedfellows" which for a guy to admit means only one thing to me...he's in it for hisself.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Re: Martin’s Honest Nature

Good posts, DocDred.

The Right Honourable Paul Martin P.C., M.P. (LaSalle—Émard), the 21st Prime Minister of Canada, was indeed an honest man. Unfortunately, the shamefully and incessently-repeated falsehoods put forth by the Conservative Party of Canada dishonestly swayed voters in sufficient numbers to secure a plurality of seats for our present [failing] Government of Canada. I certainly hope that the Liberal Party of Ontario maintains power.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Good posts, DocDred.

The Right Honourable Paul Martin P.C., M.P. (LaSalle—Émard), the 21st Prime Minister of Canada, was indeed an honest man. Unfortunately, the shamefully and incessently-repeated falsehoods put forth by the Conservative Party of Canada dishonestly swayed voters in sufficient numbers to secure a plurality of seats for our present [failing] Government of Canada. I certainly hope that the Liberal Party of Ontario maintains power.

More humour.

Martin was either dishonest or a bumbling idiot. How can the Finance Minister not know what happened to all that money? Personally, I don't think he was that dumb.

I don't think there exists an honest Liberal. Its kind of an oxymoron.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
More humour.

Martin was either dishonest or a bumbling idiot. How can the Finance Minister not know what happened to all that money? Personally, I don't think he was that dumb.

FiveParadox is the last honest liberal.:lol:

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
More humour.

Maybe cause he does not actually audit all that money....hmmmmmmm....
I know it sounds like he was sleeping then.....
But dude how in the hell do you do your job and know what the thieves are doing at the same time.......

Ya leave it to the auditor general.....simple .

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Maybe cause he does not actually audit all that money....hmmmmmmm....
I know it sounds like he was sleeping then.....
But dude how in the hell do you do your job and know what the thieves are doing at the same time.......

Ya leave it to the auditor general.....simple .

Like I said before, I don't think he was dumb. I think he knew about it but towed the party line and let it happen. The problem he had was likely infighting within the Lieberal Party itself. Is it a co-incidence that this suddenly surfaced as Creitien was exiting? Perhaps a covert call to the Auditor General or a paper trail conveniently and suddenly left unhidden? I do not underestimate the dishonesty and trickery that goes on behind the closed doors of the Lieberal Party of Canada. Say anything, do anything for power.