C.A.P and real issues..

flipside

May 6, 2007
I've been trying to find information from Conservatives and Liberals regarding thier stance on the implementation of the North American Union?

I'm also very concerned about the evidence that keeps piling up indicating the 9/11 attacks were not just known about in advance but were enhanced. Why has thier been so little coverage on this issue? It's obvious all three wtc building were taken down with explosives and this is extremely important to know. We need an investigation into the events of Septemeber 11th because we are involved in an illegal war and someone must be held responsible. Just because war-president George tells us so doesn't mean we follow his lead. We should have investigated the attacks ourselves before we went to war.

So far the Canadian Action Party is the only one facing these issues and in these days of corruption it is brave to take a stance for the truth.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
It's obvious all three wtc building were taken down with explosives and this is extremely important to know.

No, it's not obvious. Many extremely knowledgeable and qualified engineers have studied the issue, and you know what? Crashing a jet into the towers would have made them fall down, and 7 with it.

Please go back to area 51,

flipside

May 6, 2007
Yes the SPP and NAU is one of my concerns, thanks for the link.

.. How do you suppose the jets and the fires caused all three buildings to fall the same way? To fall at near freefall speed? Neatly into thier own footprint?

"They" are right the fires were hot.. so hot you could see molten metal dripping from the tower.. You see that all the time in steel building fires. :)

We really need a new investigation because if the buildings collapsed from fire like they did, then these were dangerously designed structures. They must have been constructed in such a matter that they would collapse like this. Definately not built as strong as the designers and builders claim and the steel could not have been what they say had been used. They must have designed weak points in the buildings and used a weaker inferior steel. The concrete in this case even seems suspiciously compromised as it all pretty much turned to dust in a collapse? This would explain how the towers fell so fast and perfectly.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Yes the SPP and NAU is one of my concerns, thanks for the link.

.. How do you suppose the jets and the fires caused all three buildings to fall the same way? To fall at near freefall speed? Neatly into thier own footprint?

"They" are right the fires were hot.. so hot you could see molten metal dripping from the tower.. You see that all the time in steel building fires. :)

We really need a new investigation because if the buildings collapsed from fire like they did, then these were dangerously designed structures. They must have been constructed in such a matter that they would collapse like this. Definately not built as strong as the designers and builders claim and the steel could not have been what they say had been used. They must have designed weak points in the buildings and used a weaker inferior steel. The concrete in this case even seems suspiciously compromised as it all pretty much turned to dust in a collapse? This would explain how the towers fell so fast and perfectly.

Oh, sorry I went there. You've obviously fallen for all that crap, which is misleading and wrong, but as long as you're happy believing that, go ahead. If it makes you happy, then keep right on believing.

Me, I'm going to figure out why Howard Hunt killed JFK.

flipside

May 6, 2007
I'm not quite sure what "crap" I am falling for? I'd like to know, and also know where I am being mislead?

Why would you try to figure out who killed JFK? We all know Lee Harvey Oswald the magical loan gunman did it ... right?

folcar

Electoral Member
Mar 26, 2007
When it comes to people who are interested in only power, i wouldn't put it past anybody to do such a thing as the conspiracy theorists have suggested. After all this is the same government that still maintains the magic bullet theory in the JFK assination. Maintains that there is no such thing as UFO's even though dozens of other nations (Including Russia) have de-classified hundreds of files pertaining to there investigations, and encounters between there aircraft and unknown objects/ events. Information is something we the public get in doses that in most cases are pre-screened when they come from the government, we get what they want us to see in cases like this nothing more.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Conspiracies debunked

"We really need a new investigation because if the buildings collapsed from fire like they did, then these were dangerously designed structures"

Oh for pete's sake, here we go again. On the Discovery Channel awhile back, they had a documentary on the wtf and which proved, conclusively, that the towers were taken down by the planes. They had various experts; metallergic, civil, construction and other engineering types, construction experts including fire, etc. They also showed detailed computer graphics as to the how and why the buildings came down. The conspiracy theories just don't hold water, period!

Enough already!!