Is Our Aboriginals On The Warpath?

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

Are the Indians responsible for this Train derailment that happened on the Toronto-Montreal corridor today.

It seems that there has been a lot of train derailments lately and we do have a threat that the Mohawks warriors are ready to disrupt rail service.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
Are the Indians responsible for this Train derailment that happened on the Toronto-Montreal corridor today.

It seems that there has been a lot of train derailments lately and we do have a threat that the Mohawks warriors are ready to disrupt rail service.

If true (it probably isn't yet) they won't gain much sympathy.

jackd

Nominee Member
Nov 23, 2004
Montreal
They are getting experts at disrupting road and rail traffic.
I'm not implying they are responsible for that train derailment, but given that blocking traffic seem to be their favorite way at getting public attention......let's wait for the official accident report.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
Pangloss, I'm waiting for you to criticize the grammar in the title if this thread since you are so big at putting others down.

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Pangloss, I'm waiting for you to criticize the grammar in the title if this thread since you are so big at putting others down.

You were reading my mind, you little Kreskin you! And just so you understand me, I push for better writing for two reasons: legibility and respect. I do actually want to be able to comprehend what you've written - lousy spelling, grammar and syntax makes that difficult.

If your work is readable and comprehensible and it looks like you've put some effort into it, others will be more likely to take what you've written seriously.

Pangloss

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Careful, Sanctus -

Get too close to the answer to this mystery and some swarthy man in a turban will kirpan you!

Not that I think "kirpan" can be a verb. . .

Pangloss

snfu73

disturber of the peace
"our aboriginals"...we own them? They are ours...get away from them. And you wonder why some folks within the native community might want to rebel against folks like you...with lousy attitudes towards them like yours....with your sucky grammar (sorry, had to through in that last part).

snfu73

disturber of the peace

Incidentally....do you HAVE anything to back up your crazed statement, other than a itsy bitsy article? Where did this come from....TROLL! Go back into the cave ya little TROLL and possibly westmanguy alter-ego!

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
There is just something a little too familiar with all of this extremist talk....and, ironically, "liberalman " has sprung forth at roughly the same time that westmanguy...um...disappeared against his will. I'm thinking...you know...that....well...you know.
But West claimed to be a Conservative, whereas this person claims to be a Liberal??? I think my head hurts now:)

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
:)

Well...claiming to be a liberal and being liberal are two things...and I don't smell conservative OR liberal with these posts...I smellllllllll...PURE WESTMAN TROLL! :)

I miss Westman Troll and Selfadicted. :( . It's too bad they couldn't follow the rules.