NDP Helps To Extend The War

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
The New Democratic Party of Canada who wants to pull the troops out of Afghanistan sooner decided to defeat the Liberal motion to end the mission in Afghanistan in February 2009.

Any credibility that the NDP ever had as anti-war party is gone.

The NDP are warmongers.

The NDP has a Conservative bone in their party and I can safely say that it is not Peter this time.

You can say that the NDP bent over to be satisfied by the almighty Conservative party.

Jack Layton will have to pay for this NDP fiasco he has to resign.

He suffers from what Zig Zigler refers to is “Stinkin Thinkin”

Alexa McDonough a NDP MP said on CBC’s Newsworld that it made perfect sense which means that the NDP MPs were all brainwashed to support this.

I guess the NDP will support all Conservative bills because if there is a federal election the NDP will crash and burn.

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
Certainly nothing that should shock anybody in Canada. The last thing I'd credit the NDP with is having any sense of moral responsibility:)

superiority, definitely. responsibility? nothing worth acting on, it turns out.

as has been pointed out elsewhere, they have their reward.

bunch of schtoops probably think tabling a "get out now" motion is going to make up for it.

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
That's what I call PLAYING politics. NDP to stupid to think setting a date whether it was the date they wanted or not is better than no date at all, how immature can you get.

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
The old wisecrack of being so heavenly they're of no earthly use isn't out of place in this context. Up to now I've been giving them the benefit of the doubt thinking once they made their point about Feb 07 they would have buckled down and played the hand they were dealt. Turns out they're content to blame the dealer.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
The old wisecrack of being so heavenly they're of no earthly use isn't out of place in this context. Up to now I've been giving them the benefit of the doubt thinking once they made their point about Feb 07 they would have buckled down and played the hand they were dealt. Turns out they're content to blame the dealer.

It is tough when no party reflects your own values...............the NDP no longer seems to reflect yours on the left, and the CPC seems to be rapidly pulling away from mine on the right.

I guess it comes down to picking the best of the worst.....

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
Saturday around 3 works for me but I have to be home in time to walk the dog. Sunday's out. The inlaws are cooking supper.

temperance

Electoral Member
Sep 27, 2006
"Nobody's happy with thier party, maybe it's time for old fashioned revolution."

Not happy I think its beyond that ,and they all know it and have beefed up police in every province and city over that last few years --

Revolt ,I'm in!!! I ll bring the dog --

I m tired of watching and verbally compliaing
I write emails, letters and sign petitions all for what !!!

Well it may help a bit but its not like holding up a rail line or getting down to Parliament and screaming ,I want I want

Id like to know who on this forum go a pay increase and the percentage

was it close to 35% plus plus

We pay these arrogant ass moles to cheat and steal --Our Money

I want action !!!!