Canadian Prime Minister Worships The Devil

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
I was listening to Question Period in the House of Commons And Stephen Harper answered two questions declaring that his medium or psychic told him how to solve certain issues.

This is a Conservative party leader that came under the influence of the devil because mediums or psychics are devil worshipers.

I thought Harper was a Christian, why did he sell his soul to the devil?

A lot of Albertans voted for Harper and that province in the bible belt.

I hope a federal election is called soon so Canada can cleanse itself from the Conservative dark side.

BitWhys

what green dots?
Apr 5, 2006
nah

everybody's teasing him about what his make-up artist does on the side when she's not getting paid off the books.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Under the influence of the devil... right.

Liberalman... are you under the influence of crack perhaps?

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I was listening to Question Period in the House of Commons And Stephen Harper answered two questions declaring that his medium or psychic told him how to solve certain issues.

This is a Conservative party leader that came under the influence of the devil because mediums or psychics are devil worshipers.

I thought Harper was a Christian, why did he sell his soul to the devil?

A lot of Albertans voted for Harper and that province in the bible belt.

I hope a federal election is called soon so Canada can cleanse itself from the Conservative dark side.
You're serverely challenged in the sense of humour department, man.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
This is a Conservative party leader that came under the influence of the devil because mediums or psychics are devil worshipers..

???? They may run afoul of Christian clerics and theology, but it is a bit of a stretch to throw them into the same lot as the Church of Satan. (And yes, such a church exists)

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Take a breath Liberalman - Harper is a twit with a bad haircut, not a Devil worshiper.

Mind you. . .he has had some nice things to say about Mulroney lately. Hmmm.

Pangloss

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
It would take a Liberalman to accuse the Tories of devil worship. Most of the popes of the Church of Satan are hanging on Liberal caucus walls.

able

Electoral Member
Apr 26, 2007
SOOOOOO..... lets get the dunking stools out, put stakes in the ground and start piling the firewood. Surely, God will bless us as we rid the land of conservatives and deranged liberals. No, better yet, lets drop a hydrogen bomb on every riding that didn't vote as we wished. When its all over, we will have true democracy, problem is, try to find the remaining voters.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
The Right Honourable Stephen Harper P.C., M.P. (Calgary Southwest), the Prime Minister of Canada, is confused enough to believe that he deserves a stylist and psychic, free-of-charge (in exemplia, courtesy of the Canadian taxpayer). Perhaps his stylist is actually the one running the show? That would explain some of his traditionally unconservative decisions (such as his reckless moves toward needless reform of the Senate of Canada, and the judicial appointments process).

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
LaVey Satanists also have nothing to do with Satan. They chose the name "Church of Satan" to draw attention and publicity.

They are a group of Atheists who need attention.

There are Satanic groups, but they usually go under names like "Promethians" (changing the stories to make Satan more like Promethius) for the same PR reasons, they don't want to be seen as goat blood drinkers.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
That would explain some of his traditionally unconservative decisions (such as his reckless moves toward needless reform of the Senate of Canada, and the judicial appointments process).

Yes we wouldn't want to go and change two favorite "watering holes" of the Liberal Party. :lol:

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
The OP was VERY offensive. Psychics and Mediums are not devil worshipers. I have ZERO tolerance or sense of humor when it comes to this tripe.

Why can't psychics and Mediums worship which ever diety they like? Is there some rule about devil worshipers not allowed to have psychic ability or act as mediums or something?

Come to think of it, what's wrong with devil worship? Is freedom of religion, if that's the case, something to uphold?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Liberalman was just a troll, constantly looking to stir up trouble.

Many religions do look at psychics and mediums as people who are tapping into dark energies, but, liberalman isn't one of them. He was just stirring the pot.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Liberalman was just a troll, constantly looking to stir up trouble.

Many religions do look at psychics and mediums as people who are tapping into dark energies, but, liberalman isn't one of them. He was just stirring the pot.

Maybe you're right but the question remains.