Conservative Propaganda Machine Funded By Canadian Taxpayers

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

I watched the CBC’s Newsworld report of the state of the art seventy-five thousand plus square foot warehouse that the Conservatives will be using for political attack ads on anybody that stands against them in the upcoming elections.

The Conservative government said that this important facility is funded by donations from the Conservative party.

All monies paid are tax deductible, which means that the Canadian taxpayer is being denied important money for the much needed government programs.

The Conservative party likes political attack ads because after one year in the drivers seat they have nothing to show for it.

I wish Stephen Harper will call the election soon so that the Liberal party take back the leadership of this great country before the Conservative party sells it to the Americans for some beads and trinkets.

GenGap

Electoral Member
Mar 19, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
The Conservative government said that this important facility is funded by donations from the Conservative party.

All monies paid are tax deductible, which means that the Canadian taxpayer is being denied important money for the much needed government programs.

Interesting perspective. I though donations are refunded on our tax return though? What percentage
are we actually paying for.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Why don't you rename the thread to "make political donations non-tax exempt". It's not like the Cons are the only party to solicit donations from their benefactors.

Last edited:

Toro

Senate Member
When a Liberal is whining about taxing political party donations, you know the party must be rough shape! lol

Hey Liberalman. You can always solicit contributions in brown paper bags under the tables of Montreal restaurants.

If this is the true state of the Liberal Crime Syndicate, then the Tories are going to crush those whiners!

stevek

Mar 9, 2007
Hey Liberalman. You can always solicit contributions in brown paper bags under the tables of Montreal restaurants.:lol:

Sour grapes by Liberalman. The Liberals aren't able to solicit grass-root support from the common people. Maybe because they are still irrelevant. But cheer up Libralman there is still $$millions missing so the Liberals should be able to do some advertising. Perhaps they paid a credit to some Montreal firms?

GenGap

Electoral Member
Mar 19, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
When a Liberal is whining about taxing political party donations, you know the party must be rough shape! lol

Hey Liberalman. You can always solicit contributions in brown paper bags under the tables of Montreal restaurants.

If this is the true state of the Liberal Crime Syndicate, then the Tories are going to crush those whiners!

Harper solicit conributions as well in brown paper bags in U.S to the highest bidder. Thats what polictics is. At least the liberals listed their donators.

Toro

Senate Member
Harper solicit conributions as well in brown paper bags in U.S to the highest bidder. Thats what polictics is. At least the liberals listed their donators.

Are you saying that when Liberal MPs were taking wads of bills in brown paper bags under tables in Montreal restaurants, and when hundreds of millions of dollars were paid to Liberal ad firms with no receipts at all, the Liberal Crime Syndicate listed all their donors?

GenGap

Electoral Member
Mar 19, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Are you saying that when Liberal MPs were taking wads of bills in brown paper bags under tables in Montreal restaurants, and when hundreds of millions of dollars were paid to Liberal ad firms with no receipts at all, the Liberal Crime Syndicate listed all their donors?

What crime syndicate?

Vicious

Electoral Member
May 12, 2006
Ontario, Sadly
The Liberals aren't able to solicit grass-root support from the common people.

I'd say that the Liberals are unable to solicit donations from the grass roots because the people that support the Liberals are those that support big government programs that provide free services cradle to grave. These types of people are unfamiliar with paying for anything themselves. So opening there wallet to support a political party is something they just can't bring themselves to do.

Reactions: GenGap

GenGap

Electoral Member
Mar 19, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
I'd say that the Liberals are unable to solicit donations from the grass roots because the people that support the Liberals are those that support big government programs that provide free services cradle to grave. These types of people are unfamiliar with paying for anything themselves. So opening there wallet to support a political party is something they just can't bring themselves to do.

I support the local canadiate, who represents my interests, it does not actually have to be big government programs. I supported ED B, 2 elections ago, good MP in the house.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
It is a fiery denunciation isn't it? I'm still awaiting actuall links to Liberal MPS and fraud charges to liberal MPS to come any conclusion.
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Nothing much ever comes of crown prosecutions of public officials whether they actually did anything wrong or not. It's just that everytime some pol or group of pols is rumored to have a hand in the cookie jar and the lack of indictments forthcoming, I think of the OJ Simpson thing (he was "not guilty" you know.) :D

GenGap

Electoral Member
Mar 19, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Nothing much ever comes of crown prosecutions of public officials whether they actually did anything wrong or not. It's just that everytime some pol or group of pols is rumored to have a hand in the cookie jar and the lack of indictments forthcoming, I think of the OJ Simpson thing (he was "not guilty" you know.) :D

lol OJ Simpson .. I know

Mulroney.. the one that got away and came back and sued.

Yet, In Canada you are innocent until proven guilty and able to sue.

Toro

Senate Member
What crime syndicate?

The Liberal Crime Syndicate!

Here's Don Jean, "taking care" of one of his minions!

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
How pathetic!

And the Liberals don`t do the sameÉ

I love reading these rose-coloured glasses Liberals, who don`t even realize any wrong-doings by their own party.