Green party leader one brick short a load

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

Green party Leader Elizabeth May has decided to run against the top lieutenant of the Conservative party Peter MacKay in the Central Nova riding

Liz has obviously has been smoking her hemp clothes again.

This is a perfect example how power can corrupt an innocent mind.

She did a lousy job picking her advisors because anybody with a half a brain would tell her this is a bad idea.

The only person that is happy about her decision is Jack Layton because more Green supporters will go back to the NDP.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I doubt that anyone who supports the Green party would toss their votes to the NDP simply because May is running in Central Nova. After that budget Nova Scotians might not be so kind to Mr. McKay.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Green party Leader Elizabeth May has decided to run against the top lieutenant of the Conservative party Peter MacKay in the Central Nova riding

Liz has obviously has been smoking her hemp clothes again.

This is a perfect example how power can corrupt an innocent mind.

She did a lousy job picking her advisors because anybody with a half a brain would tell her this is a bad idea.

The only person that is happy about her decision is Jack Layton because more Green supporters will go back to the NDP.

I can't imagine who cares one way or the other, really. Neither the NDP or the Green Party stand poised to form the next, or any other in the forseeable future, federal government. To me, they are both fringe parties of little interest.

unspoken

Nominee Member
Jun 3, 2005
SK
I doubt that anyone who supports the Green party would toss their votes to the NDP simply because May is running in Central Nova. After that budget Nova Scotians might not be so kind to Mr. McKay.

The thought is out there though that by making this decision, May isn't really serious about getting elected and rather just wants some face time, so they'll go for a party that is at least semi-serious since the person with the best shot in the Green party doesn't seem to be when they are polling at an all-time high in terms of support. Also, some of her non-environmental stands would be of particular concern to the left.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
No surprise here. Green Party leaders have all been a few cards short of a full deck. I don't have a problem with most of the Green paqrty platform, but how they thought Elizabeth May was going to get them elected is beyond me. With the right leader the Greens could do some serious damage to the NDP.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Yeah May is a bit out threre.

But hey she is not all that bad! She is against abortion!