Kyoto is not flawed!!!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The Kyoto Protocol is not flawed.

A simple flaw would be like buying a new car and hearing a rattle in the dash.

That's a flaw.

But the Kyoto Protocol is worse then that.

It's like buying a new car and the wheels fly off as you cruise the TransCanada at 120km/hr.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A developing Nation eh???

CHINA EYES SPACE TRIP BEIJING -- China is aiming for its third manned flight next year with two astronauts making space walks from the Shenzhou 7 spacecraft, which the Chinese say will be ready this year.http://www.torontosun.com/News/World/2007/03/06/3703467-sun.html

Check out the shell game...

http://www.carbontradewatch.org/

http://www.twnside.org.sg/title/kyt-cn.htm

http://www.sinkswatch.org/flaws.html

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
Kyoto is only stage one of the purging of the non political elite from the earth:

"
Liberals have always had a thing about eliminating humans. Stalin wanted to eliminate the kulaks and Ukranians, vegetarian atheist Adolf Hitler wanted to eliminate the Jews, Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger wanted to eliminate poor blacks, DDT opponent Rachel Carson wanted to eliminate Africans (introduction to her book "Silent Spring" written by ... Al Gore!), and population-control guru Paul Ehrlich wants to eliminate all humans.
But global warming is the most insane, psychotic idea liberals have ever concocted to kill off "useless eaters." If we have to live in a pure "natural" environment like the Indians, then our entire transcontinental nation can only support about 1 million human beings. Sorry, fellas -- 299 million of you are going to have to go."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucac/20070301/cm_ucac/letthemeattofu

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
LMAO!!!

I like how you think.

That's a spin I hadn't thought of before, but it seems pretty plausable.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
So what's wrong with population reduction? It is absurd we've allowed this little chimpanzee turned urban gorilla to take up so much space on the planet. Even scientists know what the root problem for all earth's key complaints is. Overpopulation. Why is this species getting away with what we refuse to give a pass on to any other?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Kyoto is only stage one of the purging of the non political elite from the earth:

"
Liberals have always had a thing about eliminating humans. Stalin wanted to eliminate the kulaks and Ukranians, vegetarian atheist Adolf Hitler wanted to eliminate the Jews, Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger wanted to eliminate poor blacks, DDT opponent Rachel Carson wanted to eliminate Africans (introduction to her book "Silent Spring" written by ... Al Gore!), and population-control guru Paul Ehrlich wants to eliminate all humans.
But global warming is the most insane, psychotic idea liberals have ever concocted to kill off "useless eaters." If we have to live in a pure "natural" environment like the Indians, then our entire transcontinental nation can only support about 1 million human beings. Sorry, fellas -- 299 million of you are going to have to go."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucac/20070301/cm_ucac/letthemeattofu

Ann Coulter doing what she does best.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
I have not a doubt there are scientists in every major western and non-western camp working right now on the ultimate bug. The planet needs saving. Sticking to the present course and all its human hegemony will bring the earth only disaster. We are a species incapable of looking beyond the ends of our own nose. It's a myopia this gem we live on can no longer afford.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I have not a doubt there are scientists in every major western and non-western camp working right now on the ultimate bug. The planet needs saving. Sticking to the present course and all its human hegemony will bring the earth only disaster. We are a species incapable of looking beyond the ends of our own nose. It's a myopia this gem we live on can no longer afford.
Have you ever read Tom Clancy's "Rainbow6".

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Nope. Maybe I should....shouldn't I? I love doomsters. Will Clancy give me a big helping?
Oh absolutely...

It's about a group of leftist elite eco nuts, hell bent on releasing a super bug, to wipe out all of mankind, 'cept themselves of course.

It's a great nail biter.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Oh absolutely...

It's about a group of leftist elite eco nuts, hell bent on releasing a super bug, to wipe out all of mankind, 'cept themselves of course.

It's a great nail biter.

Lol, maybe there is a gene which codes for the Liberal mindset. A genetic virus/bacterium which attacks all but the genome of the Liberals. Wacky stuff.

crit13

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2005
Whitby, Ontario
We all know its a farce when the 2 biggest proponents of Kyoto are among the biggest contributors of CO2 gases on the planet.

Al Gore with his 20,000 dollar electricity bills and Suzuki driving a 40 man bus with 6 people in it all around the country. Plus he owns two homes of which one is huge.

Kyoto is the greatest scam in the history of the world.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
We all know its a farce when the 2 biggest proponents of Kyoto are among the biggest contributors of CO2 gases on the planet.

Al Gore with his 20,000 dollar electricity bills and Suzuki driving a 40 man bus with 6 people in it all around the country. Plus he owns two homes of which one is huge.

Kyoto is the greatest scam in the history of the world.

I like meet but I want to see all gore go vegetarian and lead by example. The biggest part of most peoples carbon footprint actually has to do with what they eat. Let Gore get a taste of what he preaches. :)

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I have been to Vancouver 10+ times in my life, and have seen David Suzuki's home on the ocean! Near UBC...drove past it...

The population explosion is happening in 3rd World Nations...

Europe and N.A. don't have as many kids as they used too..

It costs 200 k to raise a kid from birth-18 these days...

China has HUGE abortion rates.. and population dwindles their as couples want a boy, and female population is reducing.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
I have been to Vancouver 10+ times in my life, and have seen David Suzuki's home on the ocean! Near UBC...drove past it...

If he has a home on the water he can’t believe Gore’s garbage about the ocean levels rising 40 feet. The funny thing is even the IPCC doesn't agree with gore on ocean level rises. They think there will only be about 4 inches of ocean rise this century.Some consensus.

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
People who are supporting Kyoto, have you actually read the Protocol? I have, it is crap. What is it that makes people believe the doomday preachers, it is more exciting? People have been preaching the end of the world for hundreds of year and we still haven't fallen off the edge.

Negativity always capture more attention and support, look at Iraq, Afghanistan, add Iran and maybe NKorea. Look at the amount on negativity spewed about WND in Iraq, the people believed. Now it continues with Global Warming!

CREATE THE PROBLEM = SUGGEST THE SOLUTION = C O N T R O L

snfu73

disturber of the peace
Whenever I hear Harper say that Canada cannot meet it's targets and should pull out of Kyoto, what I really hear is that he does not believe that Canadians are smart enough, innovative enough, hard working enough, conciencious enough, dedicated enough, strong enough and interested enough to make it work. That makes me sad. He doesn't have much faith in Canadians. What a great leader.

Reactions: Tonington

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
Whenever I hear Harper say that Canada cannot meet it's targets and should pull out of Kyoto, what I really hear is that he does not believe that Canadians are smart enough, innovative enough, hard working enough, conciencious enough, dedicated enough, strong enough and interested enough to make it work. That makes me sad. He doesn't have much faith in Canadians. What a great leader.

What are you proposing? Banning meet? 1.00$ a litter gas tax. Shutting down coal power in Ontario and the oil industry in Alberta? There is a reason that Harper says meeting Kyoto would mean economic hardship. There is no magic bullet.

http://www.thenewatlantis.com/archive/15/zubrin.htm

Most people that advocate Kyoto are unwilling to changer there own life and they expect the rest of Canada to do what they aren’t.
What are you proposing? Banning meet? 1.00$ a litter gas tax. Shutting down coal power in Ontario and the oil industry in Alberta? There is a reason that Harper says meeting Kyoto would mean economic hardship. There is no magic bullet.

http://www.thenewatlantis.com/archive/15/zubrin.htm

Most people that advocate Kyoto are unwilling to changer there own life and they expect the rest of Canada to do what they aren’t. Besids global warming is awsome. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMliLih1jsY&mode=related&search=