Liberal Party a haven for terrorists II

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Parliamentary Secretary to the President of the Treasury Board and Conservative MP Pierre Poilievre appeared on radio in Ottawa recently with explosive information. In a discussion about terrorism he revealed that the Conservatives now know that the Liberal party is a haven for extremist groups and that Liberal leader Stephane Dion has collapsed under their power, a puppet for said extremist elements – who one assumes are pro terror.
When asked directly if Liberal MP Navdeep Bains was an extremist, Pierre took the high road and refused to answer; clearly he knows something we don't.
I for one cannot believe that tanks are not rolling in the streets.
I think based on Pierre's comments we should be afraid. We should be very afraid. If a major political party in Canada has become hijacked by terrorists then we have to get to the bottom of it. And make no mistake about it, Pierre is not a loose cannon on HMCS Harper. He is a trusted and devoted crew member.
And to their credit, there are no more Tory loose cannons. The days of the grassroots are long dead. Conservative cabinet ministers are not allowed to do any media in this country without the express permission of Sandra Buckler, the Prime Minister's Director of Communications. Freedom of speech extends to Conservative MP's when Sandra says it does. If Sandra says "stand on your two hind legs and dance" the finance minister barks "Irish Jig or the Hully Gully?"
Make no mistake about it, Pierre's confirmation about the terrorist insurrection inside the Liberal Party comes directly from Madam Buckler.
I think when you read Pierre's comments below you will agree that we must get to the bottom of this. I suggest a full round of televised hearings chaired by none other than Monsieur Poilievre. Every card-carrying Liberal should be paraded in front of the cameras and made to answer his questions.
Have they now or have they ever been a member of any group? Do they know Navdeep Bains? Have they ever socialized with him or someone who looks like him? These are questions that should be answered.
Pierre is the right man for the job. If you go to his website and read his biography you will see he is an accomplished young man who once worked as an office intern at Magna and also wrote an essay once.
And as far as extremist groups go, Pierre is only a member of two organizations. He is a member of the Conservative Party of Canada and the Blue Label Club. As Pierre explained to the press after his re-election, the Blue Label Club is a private club of young male Conservative MP's who only drink Johnny Walker Blue Label scotch. The price may be extreme but not the members.
I hope all Canadians join me in wishing Pierre best of luck in eradicating extremism and exposing the Liberal Party as a haven for terror.
Go Pierre go!
Pierre's radio interview:
Question: Are the Conservatives then--and I'm trying to get this right--are the Conservatives then insinuating that the Liberal policy of wanting to expire investigative hearings and preventative arrests being done so to protect the father-in-law of Navdeep Bains? Is that the accusation?"
Pierre Polievre: All of us are looking to understand why the Liberals have had this sudden flip-flop. We're looking for an explanation of their motives. Now we know that a lot of extremist groups and people with some very hard left wing views have advocated for along time that these provisions should be scrapped. Now a lot of those people supported Stéphane Dion in the leadership. A lot of them are in Stéphane Dion's caucus. And for example, there are members of Stéphane Dion's Liberal caucus who want to legalize Hezbollah, which is a terrorist organization from south Lebanon. There are people in the Liberal caucus that want to shut down the investigation into the Air India terrorist attack, which is the worst terrorist attack in Canadian history. And up until recently, the Liberal-the former Liberal government was blocking the very anti-terror-the very RCMP investigation and hearings into that Air India investigation. So, we know there are extremist elements in the Liberal party.
Question: Is Navdeep Bains an extremist?
Pierre Poilievre: I don't comment on individuals. But what I would say is we know there is a extremist element in the Liberal party, generally, that has been very vocal in opposing measures that are designed to combat terrorism. And it would seem that Mr. Dion has collapsed under the pressure from those groups. Because that's the only way to explain his sudden flip-flop.
http://www.rickmercer.com/blog/index.cfm

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Seeing as the first thread was locked for absolutely no reason that I can see, other then the diehard supporters of the LPoC, didn't like the facts being stated. I figured I would repost the OP and try this again. I don't think the discussion was finished.

btw LPoC supports, censorship is fascism. Thanx for proving my point about fascism being rampant in the LPoC and it's supporters.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Well its the mods who locks.

I only know of one mod! (out of touch, lol), so maybe we have some Liberal mods! lol

just kidding, this forum is alot more tolerant than other canadian forums I have been on.

The sign of a good mod, is one who is objectional too views, but I still see the moderation in these forums as top-par.

I think more of the issue CDN, was the fighting between people, when things get "personal", that is a reason to lock. Things were getting a little personal fights.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Well its the mods who locks.

I only know of one mod! (out of touch, lol), so maybe we have some Liberal mods! lol

just kidding, this forum is alot more tolerant than other canadian forums I have been on.

The sign of a good mod, is one who is objectional too views, but I still see the moderation in these forums as top-par.

I think more of the issue CDN, was the fighting between people, when things get "personal", that is a reason to lock. Things were getting a little personal fights.
I dissagree, I have seen things get way more personal then the thread that got locked. Not to mention, there was no fighting. Now this was fighting and it was locked by another Mod, that just didn't want it to continue anymore. Note the participants...

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/w...hypocracy.html?highlight=the+art+of+hypocracy

That was only locked after the two people that were trying to slime me, got slammed in return. Note that one of them is now a Mod again and likely the cause of original LHFT thread being locked.

I believe the thread was locked, because the Mod that raised the concern, didn't want it to keep being on the main board. It is a major thorn in the side of his beloved LPoC and will likely be a problem for them come election time.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
My feelings are, and a big rule of thumb on other forums (don't know about this one is), if a moderator decides to become involved in a topic, he doesn't moderate it, if he sees something he brings it up to another mod, and lets him moderate it.

Its usually a good rule of thumb, because a moderator who become personally involved with the debate of the thread, cannot and usually will not be objective in the moderation of that thread.

That is why most of the time, a mod who gets involved in a debate, will alert another mod, to check out a few questionable posts, and be the moderator.

I have a feeling this didn't happen in this case, but if the mods are watching, can we please continue this? Pretty please!

Ok, I have some thoughts.

I heard another story (do not know if it is related or not), that a Liberal MP is demanding Harper apologize for pointing out the Vancouver Sun wrote an article that said this Liberal MP, had a brother who was involved with a terrorist case, and would not be forced to testify on a criminal, if the Liberals shot down this legislation.

I think that is a perfect example of the Liberal Party being a haven for terrorists PART TWO!! woot!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Why don't you guys decide if you want to talk about the Liberal Party or moderation. If it is moderation I will lock the thread. If it is the Liberal Party, have at it.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Why don't you guys decide if you want to talk about the Liberal Party or moderation. If it is moderation I will lock the thread. If it is the Liberal Party, have at it.
Well perhaps some explanations would help eleviate the suspisions that the thread was locked for any other reason, then some supposed personal insults?

They were questions, two people were sighted as examples for the obvious reasoning, that they support the LPoC at all costs, nothing sways their devotion and the LPoC is above reproach.

How can sighting them be an insult if it is apparent throughout the entire forum???

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I think the brief discussion of why this thread was locked in the first place is valid to this discussion, because our last thread on this topic was locked,so that takes a turn of a bit of brief off-topic discussion.

But, I am done with that, its behind me, I would like to discuss that case I was talking about.

How a liberal MP had a brother involved in a terrorist case, and Harper brought up a media piece about it, and now this guy is calling bloody murder.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I think the brief discussion of why this thread was locked in the first place is valid to this discussion, because our last thread on this topic was locked,so that takes a turn of a bit of brief off-topic discussion.

But, I am done with that, its behind me, I would like to discuss that case I was talking about.

How a liberal MP had a brother involved in a terrorist case, and Harper brought up a media piece about it, and now this guy is calling bloody murder.
It was actually the LPoC memeber, the disHonourable Navdeep Bains, father in law. The Star articel is in my last post west, you should read it. It's good and it's in a Liberal rag, lmao, go figure.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Hey Kreslin, I hear where your coming from, would it be okay if we discussed the topic at hand here, and took the moderation issue, to Wreck Beach, because I feel me, and CDNBear would like to continue the discusison.

Would that be okay?

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Toronto Star is Liberal, and Canoe-Sun media is Conservative.

Funny how the liberals consider all the Canoe-Sun media article "tabloid rags"

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Toronto Star is Liberal, and Canoe-Sun media is Conservative.

Funny how the liberals consider all the Canoe-Sun media article "tabloid rags"
You know what you get if you roll the two together?

Something that barely looks like the truth, but it makes a really good roll of toilet paper.