If you could vote today, Which one would you choose ?

What party would you vote for if it was elcetion day today ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

temperance

Electoral Member
Sep 27, 2006
What Party would you vote for?
Liberal
[ ]PC
[ ]NDP
[ ]Green
[ ]Bloc
[ ]

Last edited:

temperance

Electoral Member
Sep 27, 2006
HI, its my first poll so don't get your knickers in a knot ,lol I'm just curious as to how it compares to what the "official" poll s say -you can by all means offer why you choose that party - I almost was going to just put up a dart board to choose but decided there were 3 parties I don't want in --lol

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
HI, its my first poll so don't get your knickers in a knot ,lol I'm just curious as to how it compares to what the "official" poll s say -you can by all means offer why you choose that party - I almost was going to just put up a dart board to choose but decided there were 3 parties I don't want in --lol

Good job!..,.Easy choice, I'd be voting Liberal:)

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
The choices are pathetic, but I value my heath care too much to vote for the 'cons'. I think they are American wannabe's. The whole situation is making me :pukeright:

RUEZ

Nominee Member
Feb 12, 2007
PG
The choices are pathetic, but I value my heath care too much to vote for the 'cons'. I think they are American wannabe's. The whole situation is making me :pukeright:
:lol: Despite there being no evidence to suggest this you buy the Liberal propaganda hook line and sinker.

RUEZ

Nominee Member
Feb 12, 2007
PG
As do I. So why do you think I have bought the Liberals line?
Your comment about healthcare and Americans. What actions of the Harper government give you concern for our healthcare system? Which actions make you believe he is pro American?

Edit:Sorry American wannabe's?

Last edited:

ottawabill

Electoral Member
May 27, 2005
Eastern Ontario
It's amazing to me how much people just listen to what they hear from others instead of reality infront of them,,,

Brian Mulroney, as much as I dislike the man never got rid of health care, nor has Harper even hinted at it, but because the media continually talks about it, it must be so!! Thruth be known health care is a provincial matter. Yes fed money funds it but it is partiualr provinces that have added private clinics.

I've seen no formal talks to merging Canada with the U.S. all I see is a better relationship then the Liberals "We hate you so we must be better"

No slashed e.i. benefits..of wait it was the Liberals who did that.

millions of dollars were given out last week by this Government to fight 3rd world illness along with U.K. Russia and Italy...no media mention..why..cause it doesn't play well for the enemy to be doing good...They were certainly there with Bill Gates asking why he would be part of a political photo op!!!

And where or what is this hidden agenda that all conservatives seemingly have, just waiting for the right oportunity to spring on us forcing us to live in some dicatorial new world order....

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
I will also vote Liberal. Don't forget the two-faced lying propaganda is well oiled practice by all political parties. THEY ALL LIE!

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
I agree but even with this who brought the finances up giving the Cons all that money to spread around. I will not say that they did not do anything right but there are things that bother me about they way they are running our government.

RUEZ

Nominee Member
Feb 12, 2007
PG
I agree but even with this who brought the finances up giving the Cons all that money to spread around. I will not say that they did not do anything right but there are things that bother me about they way they are running our government.
What don't you like?

temperance

Electoral Member
Sep 27, 2006
I wonder if people know most parties allow 14 year olds to join --lol provincially in Ontario for sure

Vicious

Electoral Member
May 12, 2006
Ontario, Sadly
I agree but even with this who brought the finances up giving the Cons all that money to spread around.

Hi Sparrow. I'm trying to understand your statement above. Are you referring to the fact that the Liberals had run surpluses for the last years of their government or are you referrng to the fact that the Liberals were the ones to finally balanced the budget?