Which parties do you disagree with the most?

Choose, which parties you Detest/Dislike/etc, the most

• Conservatives

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Liberals

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • NDP

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • BLOC

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Green

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Other parties

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I detest the:

Liberals
NDP &
Green

Vote for the parties you most don't identify with, the parties you dislike the most, the parties you most disagree with, etc.

Instead of who you support, who do absolutely disagree with?

The results may be interesting.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I detest the:

Liberals
NDP &
Green

Vote for the parties you most don't identify with, the parties you dislike the most, the parties you most disagree with, etc.

I dissagree with that party, you know the one, um, what was their name again, oh ya, it ended with party of Canada. That one. You can put whatever you want infront of it, but I'ld rather see all of them infront of a bus.

marygaspe

Electoral Member
Jan 19, 2007
I detest the:

Liberals
NDP &
Green

Well, I'm "one of them", been a Liberal since my first time voting back in the early 1970's. Trudeau was, and remains, my all-time favourite PM.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
Don't get me wrong.. me as a Conservative, thought Trudeau was our best Prime Minister of all time.
(I did disagree with him bending back over heel to please Quebec, but he did it alot better than Mulroney ever did).

And as a Conservative I thought Mulroney & Campbell were the worst Prime Ministers of all time.

But when I talk current, ever since the Chretien regime, I have been 100% anti-Liberal. If I could have voted in 92 I would have gone NDP, because Kim Campbell and Chretien irritate me.

In this current time of the parties, I am for the Conservatives. Back in the 70s and 80s I would have been Liberal.

And I think most people agree Layton is a waste of time and a joke. He should get out of the NDP before he destroys it. O my goodness, he has to be the most annoying politician in the current age.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
BTW, there will be no election anytime soon. The NDP is on unsolid ground, and would keep the Conservatives in power.

m_levesque

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2006
Montreal, Quebec
BTW, there will be no election anytime soon. The NDP is on unsolid ground, and would keep the Conservatives in power.

That's not why. The real reason is the growing certainty that the Conservatives will not win the next election. They'll try to hold it off until they think they have a better chance.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Turdeau probably was the best PM of all time, for central Canada and eastern Canada. Sure as not for western Canada. Friggin charter oof rights and freedoms has done nothing but screw up the criminal code and its application. Turdeau started this massive debt machine. I could go on. Bright guy but I'd hardly call him Canada's greatest PM. I kinda liked a couple things Pearson did, and Diefenbaker, and Bennett, and St. Laurent, etc. I think each had good and bad aspects but to just generalize that any one was the greatest is silly.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
See, I was young during Trudeau's rein of power, I read the history books on him. I didn't consiously live through his era.

I have heard about the debt starting from him. And western Canada did not like him at all, I knew that. Wasn't he the reason for the Reform Party?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Nope. The reason the Reform Party popped up is because of Ottawa's constantly ignoring western Canada's needs for the benefit of the rest of Canada and usurping western Canada's goodies whenever the east wanted something. The west just wanted a more fair gov't for the WHOLE of Canada, not just central and eastern Canada, hence the name "Reform".