Mohawks Of Kanehsatake Proved Right!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]MOHAWKS OF KANEHSATAKE PROVED RIGHT![/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, sans-serif]JAMES GABRIEL, INDIAN AFFAIRS AND QUEBEC GANSTAS' CAUGHT RED-HANDED

MNN. Dec. 11, 2006. The headline is "Mohawk Cops Lose Arsenal". The real story is
"Indian Affairs and police caught in corruption". The auditor, Samson & Associates, found that at least $6 million had been squandered on llegal "policing" at Kanehsatake from 2003 to 2005. It's a 1300-member Mohawk community where there's no proof of criminality. Indian Affairs' appointed auditors, Pricewaterhousecoopers,
refused to give any books to Samson & Associates of Gatineau.

Stockwell Day, Minister of Public Safety and Preparedness, has called for an investigation. Is he going to be bamboozled by the bureaucracy? Or is he going to be the white knight that finally slays the fire breathing dragon, Indian Affairs?

We understand that Indian Affairs, the Solicitor General's Office and Quebec Public Security directed these activities from Prime Minister Paul Martin's office.

After the 1990 Mohawk Oka Crisis, Walter Walling of Indian Affairs was appointed as the senior negotiator on Kanehsata:ke land claims involving 250 square miles. He reported to Eric Maldoff of the law firm of Heenan Blaikie of Montreal. He was
named by then Prime Minister Jean Chretien. We weren't told about it. Rob Wright, national security advisor to subsequent Prime Minister Paul Martin, was the Chairman of this Kanehsatake file. They all had phony mandates. After the band council
mandate fell, they continued to wheel and deal as if nothing happened. When Pearl Bonpille and John Harding questioned them, Wright was removed.

We asked what happened to the millions for policing and the $30 to $40 million that was spent afterwards on choppers, equipment, offices outside the community, and all that "extra" time put in by the SQ. The RCMP licked the bottom of the barrel for whatever scraps they could get. There was even one officer who billed for 32 hours of work in a 24-hour period. [He must have gone to the rez mission school to learn his math!].

The government agencies are now scrambling around looking for missing weapons that the federal government bought for the private para-military militia they set up for James Gabriel. They said they need time. What for? To cover their tracks? Some of the weapons ended up in a shop called "Sporteque" in Drummondville Quebec. [the
military industrial complex really wants that "niobium" that's underneath Kanehsatake].

All along we were being blamed for the maniacal mess-up of our affairs by James Gabriel and his evil "handlers", who picked him to be their puppet.

Their high priced public relations firm, Communications Strategy of Montreal, kept
putting out stories defaming us, calling us "crooks", "drug dealers" and "organized
crime". They must still have their job. We're still being demonized. Now they're being investigated. "Let's hope they put these criminals in jail. Those of us who now have criminal records for defending our rights should be given clean records", said former councilor, Pearl Bonspille.

Yesterday James Gabriel was constantly on the media wearing a red shirt and gold chains dangling over his hairy chest, acting like a gangster. He wants to sue everybody for exposing him.

In the middle of this muddle Indian Affairs and James Gabriel stole a corporation and funneled millions of dollars meant for our education, health and welfare. James Gabriel was even given $500,000 for the election he lost. Another bad investment? Or raw corruption? Why should the Canadian government take sides in our elections?
His slate of 6 friends got elected and kept on funneling. Even now they're saying the auditing shouldn't happen because it's "unfair" and "embarrassing" to the Liberals. They might have all gotten some kind of big payoff, maybe?

$5.5 million was spent by Ottawa and Quebec on the 67 mercenaries that attacked us. This force grew to 130 officers and staff, some getting as much as $200,000 a year. In two years they bought vehicles and weapons and charged hotel bills and meals costing $5.5 million. $200,000 was even spent on "designer" party clothing for the
goons like Polo shirts and 'thong underwear' [Ow! We hear this gets uncomfortable when grown men have to sit around all day in the car or donut shop. This could also put them at a disadvantage in a confrontation. Thwock!]

The council had always refused to be incorporated under Canada's "Indian Act". It would be illegal as our land was never surrendered. According to the Canadian constitution, Canada must deal with us on a nation-to-nation basis unless there is a
treaty of surrender, which there wasn't.

How was the corporation stolen? In 1990 the Mohawk Oka Crisis was over. The community was left in a political vacuum. Everybody wanted a change in leadership. Groups were formed called the "Committee for Change", the "League of Democracy" and the "Mohawk Council of Kanesatake". Another group simply called themselves the "C-31's". There was no local government, no policing and no social programs to
care for the people. The four groups formed the "Kanehsatake Mohawk Coalition".
Every decision required community consent.

Indian Affairs told the Coalition they had to incorporate to get money for the interim government. The Coalition wanted to have an election and develop a "custom code". The federal government did the incorporation. One member from each group sat on the board. Ten people were selected to be the interim government. Elections took place. There was a new council. The corporation became dormant and forgotten.
In the meantime James Gabriel was thrown out of office by a community vote of non-confidence. Indian Affairs got a court order to put him back in.

Kahehsatake had a Police Commission designed to make sure that policing was honest and at arms length from the council. Indian Affairs and James Gabriel put in an illegal police behind their backs. The goons were a personal army at the command
of James Gabriel, the leader of the Indian Affairs puppet government. Does this sound like a third world banana republic takeover, or what?

Back in 1997 Walter Walling hired Richard Walsh. Walsh, a convicted felon wanted for fraud all over southern Ontario, was a non-native. He was paid as a Mohawk language teacher, a plumber and scuba diving consultant. He never worked at any of
these trades or filed any reports. James Gabriel hired him to collect information on his and Indian Affairs' enemies. He sneaked into the Petawawa Army Base and walked away with personal files on Mohawks. The subsequent investigation made the
Canadian military and Canadian Secret Service look like fools. Walsh was eventually charged for impersonating a Kanehsata:ke police officer and carrying a phony badge issued by James Gabriel of the corporation. Nothing was ever done about these thefts. Let's hope that doesn't happen again.

On January 12th 2004 the fully armed militia attacked the community to take over the council and the police station. The unarmed men, women and elders who stopped them got charged with interfering with the illegal coup d'etat.

After the invasion Indian Affairs set up a police station in St-Eustace and later moved to Boisbriand. The goons were operating under the RCMP and the Quebec Police. In July 2005 there was an election in Kanehsatake. James Gabriel lost. Six of his supporters got in. In November 2005 Quebec and Canada stopped funding the illegal
policing agreement and the goons.

In December 2005 the new grand chief, Steve Bonspille, a "dissident" of the former corrupt council, met with the Quebec Public Security Minister. He knew about the enormous amount of arms and equipment bought for the goons. They had tear gas, AR 15's, silencers, regular service revolvers, uniforms, badges, ID cards, computer
equipment, fancy police cars and body bags. [Body bags? Did they think this was Vietnam?] The goons ran away and left some of their lethal toys behind. [*full list at end]. Steve wanted to pick up the cars from the Sportheque and take them
back to Kanehsatake. Louis Bergeron of the Quebec Police told him he could not have them because they belong to a corporation, the "Kanehsatake Mohawk Coalition", owned by James Gabriel, Clarence Simon and Leona Bonspille! Indian Affairs carried out the theft by changing the names of the signatories. So it looks like outright
theft, henh?

The Prime Minister, Indian Affairs and Quebec and other government officials had countless meetings with this stolen corporation discussing our affairs and making decisions. Indian Affairs moved the stolen corporation's office to Laval to better
supervise and fund their illegal workers and mercenaries.

Indian Affairs put our funds for education, medical, school construction and services through this corporation. They gave James Gabriel $1.5 million for lawyers. He filed all kinds of charges against the people of the community. Indian Affairs spent $17,000 a month on public relations to get James Gabriel elected and to demonize the Mohawks in the media.

Indian Affairs suddenly has come running. They offered to investigate themselves!

We said all along that James Gabriel had a personal army funded by Canada. Indian Affairs is out of control. It's hard to imagine what they thought they were doing. When someone vacuums under the sofa, they may find a whole colony of cock roaches just waiting for the chance to take another run at the pantry.

Is there a Richard Walsh trying to finger Indians in every community in Canada? Do they try to get something on every honest band councilor so they can keep control of them? What happens when band councils don't cooperate? They end up on the welfare line like Pearl and John. Every time they try to get a job or start a small business, they find extraordinary measures have been taken to block them. Has there ever been anything this corrupt since the decline and fall of the Roman Empire?

To be continued....

Kahentinetha Horn

MNN Mohawk Nation News

Kahentinetha2@yahoo.com

For updates, workshops, speakers go to www.mohawknationnews.com

Please sign Women Title Holders petition on website

*arsenal: 15 guns, 9 .40-calibre pistols, 7 Glock 22's, 2 Berettas, 6 tasers, an electroshock stun gun, 16,700 rounds of ammo, 300 taser cartridges, 92 cans of pepper spray. The weapons were frequently moved around to Manowan. The goons had SWAT style weapons like 3 submachine guns, 2 automatic rifles, a semi-automatic rifle, a tear gas gun, a sniper rifle and two pump action shot guns. The goons were not trained for most of these weapons. Just trained to take orders.
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]poster: Thahoketoteh[/FONT]
http://mohawknationnews.com/news/singlenews.php?newsnr=379&lang=en&layout=mnn&category=20

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
The 'Sponsorship program' fiasco was putting money in the pockets of individuals by funnelling off federal funding meant for other things.

So this is more of the same?

I now believe it goes on everywhere federal, or other, government funding is being handed out. It is hard to control it I suppose, and thats why these 'players' know they can get away with it.
Also, it works as money laundering so that when government wants to actually pay someone off, or out, as in selling out, they just use these programs to do it with.

In this case, it looks to be the police lining their own pockets with the money meant for stopping the violence in the natives clashes with the community and the golf course owners etc. Is that what you see here too?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The 'Sponsorship program' fiasco was putting money in the pockets of individuals by funnelling off federal funding meant for other things.

So this is more of the same?

I now believe it goes on everywhere federal, or other, government funding is being handed out. It is hard to control it I suppose, and thats why these 'players' know they can get away with it.
Also, it works as money laundering so that when government wants to actually pay someone off, or out, as in selling out, they just use these programs to do it with.

In this case, it looks to be the police lining their own pockets with the money meant for stopping the violence in the natives clashes with the community and the golf course owners etc. Is that what you see here too?
The police in this situation work for the illegally posted Council leader James Gabriel. A man I know fairly well. They were supposed to be a Native police force, but inturn became his personal goon squad.

I see only the Feds, the province and their puppets forcing an incorperation on a community that did not want it. They voted Gabriel out and voted to keep him out several times. But the Ministry of Indian Affairs got a court order to re-instate him. That says a lot about what they want on the res. They want their views forced down our throats. At all costs.

I see a typical corrupt Native politician being supported by the Feds and the province that wants the land the Band is sitting on.

Nothing more.

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hey Mhz...please try and keep up.

I get this stuff emailed directly to my inbox.

I am a Native activist...not an observer, like you...;-)

Sorry about the necrobump to everyone else...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
"How deeply did you investigate the Federal Division of the Canadian Govt? "
You would have to supply some context to that question Mhz. As it stands, it has no answer, it makes no sense.
That sentence confused you?
Probably not as confused as you'll be trying to actually figure out what you were trying to ask.
The article below must be old news to you then.
Yes.

"
Monday, January 28, 2008

Canada's 'Indian Affairs' Financed War Machine to Attack Kanehsatake Mohawks

CANADA’S “INDIAN AFFAIRS” FINANCED
WAR MACHINE TO ATTACK KANEHSATAKE
MOHAWKS ON JAN. 12 2004[/quote]Let me ask you this. What is your take on this? Who is at fault? What was the underlying cause? What responsibility does Gabriel have in this? Is there some credence to the concern of the Feds?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
There would be more that enough money to make every native in north america rich if there wasn't so many bureaucrats stealing the money.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Although the federal government publicly appears to be trying to resolve land issues and settlements, behind the scenes, it is continuing its policies of integration and cultural genocide. Canadians of European ancestry are being fed BS to continue the racism that has plagued this country for hundreds of years. The only aboriginals who benefit from government hand outs are those in the Fed's pocket. They are being paid by the Fed's to oppress their own people. If you don't believe me, go spend some time on a Rez.

When it come to treatment of our aboriginals, Canadians think that compared to the Yanks, our shyte don't stink. It does, but we are more sneaky about it.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
There would be more that enough money to make every native in north america rich if there wasn't so many bureaucrats stealing the money.
Now who' dodging the questions? Or are they just to hard to answer?

I'm betting the latter.

I had to Google "Niobium" as I'd never heard of it before.
So did I when I first heard about it. MMN isn't exactly a source of integrity. I thought it was made up or something stolen from X Men, lol.

Although the federal government publicly appears to be trying to resolve land issues and settlements, behind the scenes, it is continuing its policies of integration and cultural genocide. Canadians of European ancestry are being fed BS to continue the racism that has plagued this country for hundreds of years. The only aboriginals who benefit from government hand outs are those in the Fed's pocket. They are being paid by the Fed's to oppress their own people. If you don't believe me, go spend some time on a Rez.
Why do you think I choose to live way off the Rez?

When it come to treatment of our aboriginals, Canadians think that compared to the Yanks, our shyte don't stink. It does, but we are more sneaky about it.
I agree.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Please let me know when you plan to do that before a sitting Judge. A web-cast would be fine. Live would be better than recorded

Your are sure that no aspect of any treaty could be affected by anything that governs these aspects of everyday life. Everybody is subject to some of the things in this partial list. This is from an American text but being based on British rules we are the very same. I couldn't even tell you what the differences are (or if there even are) between any treaties drafted by the two separate Nations. The two same words point to a relationship of sorts.

Admiralty

admiralty: an overview

Admiralty law or maritime law is the distinct body of law (both substantive and procedural) governing navigation and shipping. Topics associated with this field in legal reference works may include: shipping; navigation; waters; commerce; seamen; towage; wharves, piers, and docks; insurance; maritime liens; canals; and recreation. Piracy (ship hijacking) is also an aspect of admiralty.
The courts and Congress seek to create a uniform body of admiralty law both nationally and internationally in order to facilitate commerce. The federal courts derive their exclusive jurisdiction over this field from the Judiciary Act of 1789 and from Article III, § 2 of the U.S. Constitution. Congress regulates admiralty partially through the Commerce Clause. American admiralty law formerly applied only to American tidal waters. It now extends to any waters navigable within the United States for interstate or foreign commerce. In such waters admiralty jurisdiction includes maritime matters not involving interstate commerce, including recreational boating.
Admiralty law in the United States developed from the British admiralty courts present in most of the American colonies. These courts functioned separately from courts of law and equity. With the Judiciary Act, though, Congress placed admiralty under the jurisdiction of the federal district courts. Although admiralty shares much in common with the civil law, it is separate from it. Common law does not act as binding precedent on admiralty courts, but it and other law may be used when no law on point is available.
(end quote)

In a fight in the courts you want to win, decisively so there can be no appeal.
If some point that the above Law System would cover would make a Judge decide in your favor you would use it? Gets to be a bit odd when the 3 combatants in the day (2 lawyers and 1 Judge) become best of friends at days end. No doubt one lawyer might even be congratulated for stopping his client from introducing arguments that have precedents that cannot be argued against.
The argument that determines the Judges decision in favor for used portions of that same form of Law, the one that is higher than civil law. Too late as all rights to appeals are now void.

The part I quoted was less than 1 day old. Most people can remember that far back.

You have absolutely no idea of what you're talking about. BTW, you have no idea what you quoted either, or in what context for that matter.

You are so much fun to watch flounder.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What is your take on this?
I don't know what exact Law it is that states selling smokes to non-natives for personal use only is a crime. I can see the business part being illegal (purchase for resale). The only duty-free store I was in was on a Rez, I wasn't allowed to buy but my friend was. Would a donation jar solve any legalities, a gift in exchange for a gift rather than. How about a 'wish jar outside', packages left on an end-gate, a theft and everybody is good till the next visit and the same routine. Not a pidly little store either, but 100% owned by the Rez's people who do the all the paying jobs. How would you assure resale was not possible?

If you could use our Laws against us that is quite fair, showing up prepared for trial in the wrong court will not be mentioned, neither will it help your chances of winning anything.

In my neck of the woods some Provincial Parks that were at a lake was also Treaty Land. I hope they got more out og the deal than just renting a few fishing boats cause these places were packed and I'm pretty sure no matter how much booze we brought we had to go off Rez to purchase more. A better deal would be to purchase it off the Rez at cost + markup, still cheaper than having to leave and then return. I haven't been camping for 4 decades and back then treaty rights wasn't part of my world, the other 300 days in the year were.

Now tie all that into the legality of selling tobbacco to non-rez people. I'm quite sure us white-guys could find some sort of 'loop-hole'. On a small scale it might be possible, some people would drive an hour each way if it saved them money. The local stores would not fail because nobody is going to drive 2 hours to save a few bucks. The Rez could undercut Costco and still be better off than today, they need a way to be able to use that to get income.
The Rez should even be able to sell homegrown as long as it never leaves the Rez. If I was a Lawyer and a Treaty allowed me to bend it and twist it till their courts fully support the action as being perfectly legal I would do it in a heart-beat.
If drugs (which ones vary with locations in the Americas) were used in the past for ceremonies why could they not be reintroduced? Canada might be pot, America might be products from cactus plants and South America cocaine in leaf-form only.
Alcohol will never be removed even though it is a foreign drug, nor will the right to use what was already being used be granted. If a Rez had a bed and breakfast and a smoke-house out back do you know how busy those places would be. Food and booze could be served to the 'guest's' at the same prices that can be found off-Rez,

Let me guess, I should have stopped before I started.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
How would you assure resale was not possible?
You can't, hence the laws.

If you could use our Laws against us that is quite fair, showing up prepared for trial in the wrong court will not be mentioned, neither will it help your chances of winning anything.
Hence why I've never been successfully sued, though a couple leaders have tried in Quebec and Ontario.

In my neck of the woods some Provincial Parks that were at a lake was also Treaty Land. I hope they got more out og the deal than just renting a few fishing boats cause these places were packed and I'm pretty sure no matter how much booze we brought we had to go off Rez to purchase more. A better deal would be to purchase it off the Rez at cost + markup, still cheaper than having to leave and then return. I haven't been camping for 4 decades and back then treaty rights wasn't part of my world, the other 300 days in the year were.
Treaties, Native rights and the law is part of my world 24/7/52/365 days of the year. Hence why I know way more about all this then you.
Now tie all that into the legality of selling tobbacco to non-rez people. I'm quite sure us white-guys could find some sort of 'loop-hole'. On a small scale it might be possible, some people would drive an hour each way if it saved them money. The local stores would not fail because nobody is going to drive 2 hours to save a few bucks. The Rez could undercut Costco and still be better off than today, they need a way to be able to use that to get income.
Funny, I don't cheat the system, I don't use my status like a get out of jail free card and I manage to make quite a comfortable income. In fact I've owned my own business for years. But then again, I don't wallow in self pity and ignorance.
The Rez should even be able to sell homegrown as long as it never leaves the Rez. If I was a Lawyer and a Treaty allowed me to bend it and twist it till their courts fully support the action as being perfectly legal I would do it in a heart-beat.
If drugs (which ones vary with locations in the Americas) were used in the past for ceremonies why could they not be reintroduced? Canada might be pot, America might be products from cactus plants and South America cocaine in leaf-form only.
Alcohol will never be removed even though it is a foreign drug, nor will the right to use what was already being used be granted. If a Rez had a bed and breakfast and a smoke-house out back do you know how busy those places would be. Food and booze could be served to the 'guest's' at the same prices that can be found off-Rez,
I know of 24 on Rez Bed & Breakfast's, 37 Hunting/Fishing lodges and countless other legal enterprizes on Rez.

Why do you think there isn't any legal commerce or legitimate industry on the Rez?

Let me guess, I should have stopped before I started.
That would be an understatement.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Your mission to change things is what seems to have floundered.
Bye
I think not...I changed this place when I just made you leave...you really should just quit trying to out fox me. You haven't the skills or the knowledge to do so.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Asking if Maritime Law wording is used in Treaty language is an attempt to outfox you??? If the quest was to have you answer a question then it was an attempt to get you to do that.

"You can't, hence the laws."
A card, so many smokes a month per person who come to shop in person at the Rez store. Won't catch the non smoker who buys and then resells but the one trying foe cases at a time will be out of business. Up north the gov issues a booze card, so much/day and that is it. Didn't completely eliminate the bootlegging to minors but it put a big dent into it. Gas sniffing was another problem that needed to be tackled, I don't recall that as being a real fad down in the flats.

"Hence why I've never been successfully sued, though a couple leaders have tried in Quebec and Ontario."

LOL I was thinking more along the lines of the Rez sueing the Canadian Gov and winning their case. lol, holy fuk...

"Treaties, Native rights and the law is part of my world 24/7/52/365 days of the year. Hence why I know way more about all this then you."

I never said I knew more, but since I can see the same patterns being used before and after the wars that lead to the creation of treaties makes it a pattern crime. I get the feeling you see it as being a one time thing, never happened before and never replayed anywhere at anytime against any people. I'm not going to try and change that, you struggle with it on your own.

"I know of 24 on Rez Bed & Breakfast's, 37 Hunting/Fishing lodges and countless other legal enterprizes on Rez.

Why do you think there isn't any legal commerce or legitimate industry on the Rez?"
How about not being able to own slaves? I don't know, the possibilities that first come to mind would involve employment issues. In Kuwaite the Natives are the cream of society and all the service jobs are held by foreigners who work of visas, when the job is over they go back to wher they came from.

In my area a lot of the smoke-jumpers are Naive to the area but all the top forestry jobs are held by WWII era white guys. Since it is the band that actually does the fire-fighting they should have as many positions in the Forsetry Service as they could fill, right to exclusivity. Give them a high-tech means of monitoring the forest (auto feed-back from the towers that includes lightening stike locators that get sent in at real-time. If the logging companies want the fires stopped getting there fast can make a big difference.

"That would be an understatement."
It wouldn't be the first time a 20 page thread turned out to be a complete waste of time. At least it isn't a complete reapeat of some long dead issue

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Asking if Maritime Law wording is used in Treaty language is an attempt to outfox you??? If the quest was to have you answer a question then it was an attempt to get you to do that.
Which question didn't I answer? I can point you to several of mine you haven't answered.

A card, so many smokes a month per person who come to shop in person at the Rez store. Won't catch the non smoker who buys and then resells but the one trying foe cases at a time will be out of business. Up north the gov issues a booze card, so much/day and that is it. Didn't completely eliminate the bootlegging to minors but it put a big dent into it. Gas sniffing was another problem that needed to be tackled, I don't recall that as being a real fad down in the flats.
Besides the irrelevant commentary about huffing, none of what you mentioned works.

"Hence why I've never been successfully sued, though a couple leaders have tried in Quebec and Ontario."

LOL I was thinking more along the lines of the Rez sueing the Canadian Gov and winning their case. lol, holy fuk...
Sorry, it's hard to identify what you are thinking at times. Your posts are so mangled and inconherent.

"Treaties, Native rights and the law is part of my world 24/7/52/365 days of the year. Hence why I know way more about all this then you."

I never said I knew more, but since I can see the same patterns being used before and after the wars that lead to the creation of treaties makes it a pattern crime. I get the feeling you see it as being a one time thing, never happened before and never replayed anywhere at anytime against any people. I'm not going to try and change that, you struggle with it on your own.
Your assumption would be complete false, incorrect and based solely on your inept grasp of reality.

How about not being able to own slaves?
8O WTF?

I don't know, the possibilities that first come to mind would involve employment issues. In Kuwaite the Natives are the cream of society and all the service jobs are held by foreigners who work of visas, when the job is over they go back to wher they came from.
WTF does Kuwait have to do with the First Nations of Canada? :lol:

In my area a lot of the smoke-jumpers are Naive to the area but all the top forestry jobs are held by WWII era white guys. Since it is the band that actually does the fire-fighting they should have as many positions in the Forsetry Service as they could fill, right to exclusivity. Give them a high-tech means of monitoring the forest (auto feed-back from the towers that includes lightening stike locators that get sent in at real-time. If the logging companies want the fires stopped getting there fast can make a big difference.
Interesting idea. Are you aware that many top positions in Ontario's mining and forestry industry are held by Natives? Or how about the Native lawyers? Doctor's? Entrepeneur's?

It wouldn't be the first time a 20 page thread turned out to be a complete waste of time. At least it isn't a complete reapeat of some long dead issue
Anything that involved what you think you know...is a waste of time...;-)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
LOL, you must mean besides the one that didn't get answered just above your dodge post.

Quoting MHz Asking if Maritime Law wording is used in Treaty language is an attempt to outfox you??? If the quest was to have you answer a question then it was an attempt to get you to do that.
Which question didn't I answer? I can point you to several of mine you haven't answered.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
LOL, you must mean besides the one that didn't get answered just above your dodge post.

Quoting MHz Asking if Maritime Law wording is used in Treaty language is an attempt to outfox you???
Of all the truly pertinent questions that could be asked, this is what you want me to answer?

The answer is no, it wasn't an attempt to out fox me. My statement was a generalised encompassing of all your incoherent posts, and asinine questions.

Is that better?

Now how about you answer these...
Let me ask you this. What is your take on this?

Who is at fault?

What was the underlying cause?

What responsibility does Gabriel have in this?

Is there some credence to the concern of the Feds?