A new Homeland for Quebecois

General James Wolfe

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2006
I have found a new homeland for the Quebecois and that homeland is called Switzerland. Why did I pick Switzerland as potential homeland for the Quebecois, well I have several reasons

01. Switzerland is next door to France
02. Switzerland has a large French community
03. Switzerland has 3 large cities (Berne, Zurich and Geneva)
04. Switzerland has a similiar type climate to Quebec
05. Switzerland is far away from the Anglophone World
06. Switzerland with enought immergrants from Quebec can become a majority French speaking Nation
07. Switzerland has a huge Banking sector
08. Switzerland has huge Chocolate and Watch making industries
09. Switzerland was once a French Satelite state (the Helvetic Republic)
10. Switzerland has clean and cool mountain air
11. Switzerland has powerful french neiboughs (France and Belguim)
12. Switzerland has a high G.D.P. only 10 billion dollars short of Quebec G.D.P.
13. Switzerland is in Europe far away from Anglophone North America (Canada and America)
14. Switzerland has a European lifestlye not the lifestlye of Anglophone Canada or America
15. Switzerland has beautiful scenery
16. Switzerland has beautiful Towns and Villages

More reasons to come

If Quebecois move to Switzerland then they can recreate the Helvetic Republic which their hero Napolean Bonarparte created.

More on the Helvetic Republic go to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helvetic_Republic

Quebecois just think about it, if you move to Switzerland you will be close to your favourite nation France. France will be just over your Western border.

Switzerland is the promise land for Quebecois and all French in North America who dont like livin in English speaking nations such as Canada and America.

Luccian Bouchard can become the first President of a majority French speaking Switzerland, how would you like that.

ottawabill

Electoral Member
May 27, 2005
Eastern Ontario
boy o boy General you will not let this go will you???

If your going to send then all the way back...just send them to France....However the french don't really like them either...so colonial you know!!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I have found a new homeland for the Quebecois and that homeland is called Switzerland. Why did I pick Switzerland as potential homeland for the Quebecois, well I have several reasons

01. Switzerland is next door to France
02. Switzerland has a large French community
03. Switzerland has 3 large cities (Berne, Zurich and Geneva)
04. Switzerland has a similiar type climate to Quebec
05. Switzerland is far away from the Anglophone World
06. Switzerland with enought immergrants from Quebec can become a majority French speaking Nation
07. Switzerland has a huge Banking sector
08. Switzerland has huge Chocolate and Watch making industries
09. Switzerland was once a French Satelite state (the Helvetic Republic)
10. Switzerland has clean and cool mountain air
11. Switzerland has powerful french neiboughs (France and Belguim)
12. Switzerland has a high G.D.P. only 10 billion dollars short of Quebec G.D.P.
13. Switzerland is in Europe far away from Anglophone North America (Canada and America)
14. Switzerland has a European lifestlye not the lifestlye of Anglophone Canada or America
15. Switzerland has beautiful scenery
16. Switzerland has beautiful Towns and Villages

More reasons to come

If Quebecois move to Switzerland then they can recreate the Helvetic Republic which their hero Napolean Bonarparte created.

More on the Helvetic Republic go to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helvetic_Republic

Quebecois just think about it, if you move to Switzerland you will be close to your favourite nation France. France will be just over your Western border.

Switzerland is the promise land for Quebecois and all French in North America who dont like livin in English speaking nations such as Canada and America.

Luccian Bouchard can become the first President of a majority French speaking Switzerland, how would you like that.
You forgot that Switzerland is always nuetral General. That would be great for them, because of the complete lack of any sort of bravery or courage on the part of the Quebecuois.

Vive la Laurentien Highlanders!

btw Bill, France doesn't need another group of "gimme gimme gimme's", they have their hands full with all the immagrants demading hand outs as it is.

ottawabill

Electoral Member
May 27, 2005
Eastern Ontario
but how would the Quebecois deal with all those other languages ???

I think we should give then the interior of Newfoundland..it's an island away from the english mainland..not to far from home..and there's no one there to be displaced!!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
but how would the Quebecois deal with all those other languages ???

I think we should give then the interior of Newfoundland..it's an island away from the english mainland..not to far from home..and there's no one there to be displaced!!
OH wait, what about that little island off the east coast? the one that still belongs to France, couldn't we send them there?

Or will France see that as to close for comfort?

General James Wolfe

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2006
Ottawabill

The point of sending the 6 million Quebecois to Switzerland is to make Switzerland a French speaking majority nation. Switzerland has like 2 million French speakers out of a population 7 million. Combining the 6 million Quebecois and the 2 million French speaking Swiss the new "Helvetic Republic" would be a majority French speaking nation of 8 million French speakers.

Switzerland would make a fine homeland for the Quebecois. Swizerland will become the 2nd largest French speaking nation after France it self and become the 4th French speaking majority nation of Europe after

France
Monarco
Belguim

BTW We can even send disgruntled Acadians to Belguim to prop up the French speaking population of Belguim.

General James Wolfe

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2006
Ottawabill

Which do you want a new French nation next door to Canada or a new French nation far away in the Centre of Europe. If I was an English speaking Canadian I would rather a new French nation is establised in the centre of Europe than right next door to Canada and close to the Capital of Canada Ottawa.

The Quebecois can cause no harm in land locked Switzerland.

I SAY LET THE QUEBECOIS RE-ESTABLISH THE HELVETIC REPUBLIC (THE DREAM OF THEIR HERO NAPOLEAN) IN SWITZERLAND.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
You forgot that Switzerland is always nuetral General. That would be great for them, because of the complete lack of any sort of bravery or courage on the part of the Quebecuois.

Vive la Laurentien Highlanders!

btw Bill, France doesn't need another group of "gimme gimme gimme's", they have their hands full with all the immagrants demading hand outs as it is.

Come on, you should know by now, the only one in the world who has a lack of any sort of bravery or courage, are the anglo-saxon, look what is going on in iraq, the hyper anglo-saxon coalitions imposed them sanctions that kills an entire generation for more than 13 years,which has completly devastated the whole country, and then the courageous anglo-saxon declare war on them,wow you got to be courageous to declare war on such nation like iraq ISNT????, even though north korean was 10 times m ore dangerous than iraq, nope those courageous peoples decided to go in iraq , that is pretty chicken to me, in fact it is highly chicken, and anglo-saxon are the king in that category.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Come on, you should know by now, the only one in the world who has a lack of any sort of bravery or courage, are the anglo-saxon, look what is going on in iraq, the hyper anglo-saxon coalitions imposed them sanctions that kills an entire generation for more than 13 years,which has completly devastated the whole country, and then the courageous anglo-saxon declare war on them,wow you got to be courageous to declare war on such nation like iraq ISNT????, even though north korean was 10 times m ore dangerous than iraq, nope those courageous peoples decided to go in iraq , that is pretty chicken to me, in fact it is highly chicken, and anglo-saxon are the king in that category.
I might take that as in insult, but then again I'm not Anglo-saxon, so wtf?

Or were you just fishing nazi?

General James Wolfe

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2006
Logic 7

If you and your fellow Quebecois move to Switzerland and restore the Napoleonic Helvetic Republic you will be far away from the Anglo-Saxons of North America. Switzerland is far away from Anglo-Saxon Canada and America and far away from Anglo-Saxon Great Britain.

Think about it Logic 7

You and your fellow Quebecois can make Switzerland a French speaking majority nation,

BTW Switzerland right next door to France, you can go to France more offen if you go to Switzerland than if you stay in far of Anglo-Saxon North America.

General James Wolfe

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2006
A map of the new homeland for Quebecois

Switzerland (the Helvetic Republic)

Quebecois

Think about your new homeland will be right next door to France. Luccian Bouchard and his PQ cronies can go to France every day if they choose Switzerland as the new homeland for Quebecois.

Think about all the high class ski resorts you would be getting if you move to Switzerland, places such as Gstaad and St Moritz.

Oh and the great cities of Berne, Zurich and Geneva will be all yours if you move to Switzerland.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Who ever said French was the majority language in Belgium? Absurd! It's Dutch/Vlaams.

Secondly, why is everyone talking about Switzerland like it's just some country which can be taken over? I'll let you know that it'll be a cold day in hell before anybody takes over that country.

Also, German is the most used language in Switzerland and is also the most important language to speak there.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
This thread and the responses are probably the stupidist things I've seen ever on this forum.
Oh c'mon, we're just having a bit of fun. No one is serious, well maybe the General is. Well, I was to on the nuetrality assertion.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
for my 2 cents,

France is more of a leeching gimme gimme culture than the immigrants in it. Alls they want it to be allowed to either be their own nationality or be french. Currently the french refuse to let them assimilate and refuse to let them maintain their current culture, no wonder they riot.

General James Wolfe

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2006
Sending the Quebecois to my native Scotland I think not.

Switzerland is a majoirty German speaking nation, I agree but since I believe in restoring the German and Austrian Empires the Germans in Switzerland have to move to territories of the German and Austrian Empires to bolster the German population in these Empires.

The Swiss Germans are manly Catholics and they would fit well particulary in a revived Austrian Empire.

So once the Swiss Germans move to the Austrian Empire, The Quebecois can move into Switzerland and take their place.

This is what I call Population transfer.

Switzerland is just the right size to hold 6 million Quebecois and 2 million Swiss Frenchmen.

Swiss Germans move to a newly created Austrian Empire
Canadian Quebecois move to a newly created French majority Switzerland (the Helvetic Republic)