Ok! Where's the thread about Kliens comment?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
This has to be the funniest thing Klien has ever said.

"I wasn't surprised she crossed over, I don't think ever had a conservative bone in her body, well maybe one."

"Speaking of Peter Mackay."

Let the liberal wailing begin!!!

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
This has to be the funniest thing Klien has ever said.

"I wasn't surprised she crossed over, I don't think ever had a conservative bone in her body, well maybe one."

"Speaking of Peter Mackay."

Let the liberal wailing begin!!!

I wonder how Klein might have received that little barb had it been about his daughter, and she is young enough to be his daughter. Hardly wailing... How about you CDNBear. Would you like it if it were your daughter?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
C'mon, Ralph is a hoot, drunk or not he calls'm as he sees'm.

It was a roast, what was he gunna do? Pat her on the head and tell her shes a good self serving tart.

She's cryin' now because she is deflecting from her own short comings, period. Her and the liberal party will use this as well. It is as important to running this country as K fed and Brit's break up is.

Funny how all the request for comments on the lack of "women" candidates in the liberal leadership race, had gone quietly un-answered until the spin doctors could come up with Balind's last rant, that went something like...

"This is why women avoid politics, because of attitudes like this."

Now if we could get these Doc's in our ER's, health care would not be an issue, but it is.

Suddap, and get back to work you lazy bums!!!!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I wonder how Klein might have received that little barb had it been about his daughter, and she is young enough to be his daughter. Hardly wailing... How about you CDNBear. Would you like it if it were your daughter?
1, If I had a daughter, I would have raised her to be respectable, not a home wrecker, floor crossing, self serving tart, with no sence of accountablity(which just makes her perfect for the liberal party, btw), that has had her life handed to her on a silver platter, which makes her unable to see her faliblity.
2, If I had a daughter, and she was like that, being a firm believer in personal accountablity, I would say to my daughter, "you sew, so shall ye reep, hunny".
3, I did it with my jump boots on so I would n't have a daughter, I would not have survived puberty or dating.

I think Klein has taken a wheelbarrow full of jibes over the years, both gracefully and with a grain of salt.

the caracal kid

the clan of the claw
Nov 28, 2005
www.kdm.ca
"I think Klein has taken a wheelbarrow full of jibes over the years, both gracefully and with a grain of salt."

but he didn't take the cream-pie in the face too well.

oh what will be the klien legacy. Short-changing albertians on oil revenues? Being a drunk that openly displays no compassion or understanding for homeless or mentally ill people?

Maybe they will build that rocket train and call it the "klien line": seems fitting as it would go from someplace you don't want to be to someplace you don't want to go!

justfred

Electoral Member
Dec 26, 2004
Drumheller
I guess that the Belinda Stonach that is in politics should know that she is going to be a target for jokes. I question why is is acting almost like a hooker in her personal life. I think the only difference between her and a hooker is that Belinda gives it away.
We should note that she has been married twice and we can assume that living with her was not very pleasant, inspite of her money.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I guess that the Belinda Stonach that is in politics should know that she is going to be a target for jokes. I question why is is acting almost like a hooker in her personal life. I think the only difference between her and a hooker is that Belinda gives it away.
We should note that she has been married twice and we can assume that living with her was not very pleasant, inspite of her money.
You're kill'n me here, rotflmffao!!!

I like the way you think!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
He's leaving public life for a perpetual drinking session. Not much anyone can do about what he says now.

lena

Electoral Member
Feb 20, 2005
ab
low blow keeerrssk......yaknow that?????
at least he didn't have his name on a family brake up... its a low time for real women

LittleRunningGag

Electoral Member
Jan 11, 2006
Calgary, Alberta
members.shaw.ca
To CDNBear:
Question: What makes your complete and utter distain for anyone remotely liberal / not conservative any better than the leftist extremism that you advocate against with your slander?

To Everyone:
Question: Why is it that Belinda is a home wrecker, but the man in the relationship gets off scott-free?
Question: Why is it that Belinda gets craped on for crossing the floor (something I disaprove of in general) but Emerson is congradulated?
Question: When the **** did people decide that political parties needed ordinary citizens to be vollentary spin doctors for them? You people realise that there are people paid to do that already?

Back on topic:
Klein is entitled to his joke, however crude. It was a roast after all. Besides, Klein is Klein. Albertans have gotten used to rolling their eyes and saying, 'Thats our Ralph!' He is crude, and has no sense of tact. He is what he is. Why anyone is shocked about anything he says is beyond me.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
To CDNBear:
Question: What makes your complete and utter distain for anyone remotely liberal / not conservative any better than the leftist extremism that you advocate against with your slander?
Really, does it show that much? You must have missed my kudos to Trudeau for being decissive during the FLQ crisis, and I have lauded Pearson for being a leader. Hmm, I guess you missed my shots at Harper, or my scathing kicks at Bush. I trust no politician to do what the people want, let alone what the people need. In my opinion, politicians are panderers and liers by nature. You will have to excuse my relative distain for the liberal party, I have been subjected to blatant lies, corruption and deceat for over 12 years, not to mention the disbanding and scattering to the wind of me and my brothers, but hey, that's another story. That can weigh heavey on ones perception of a party, eh? So I lean to the right, I make no bones about it, I beleive in accountablity even from my own family and people. I believe we were due for a regime change here in Canada. I base my platforms and political leaning's on facts, not spin and PR. I won't apologise for that.
To Everyone:
Question: Why is it that Belinda is a home wrecker, but the man in the relationship gets off scott-free?

He shouldn't, but playing the oh woe is me wafe, is over the top. It's like gambling your house away and then crying when everyone calls you a gambler. Plus, I haven't heard him crying about being called a thug either.
Question: Why is it that Belinda gets craped on for crossing the floor (something I disaprove of in general) but Emerson is congradulated?
I thought that was a real stupid move, until It was pointed out that the man had already made head way on the Softwood deal, so why not keep him going. Still that does not justify the hypocracy of it, and it was.
Question: When the **** did people decide that political parties needed ordinary citizens to be vollentary spin doctors for them? You people realise that there are people paid to do that already?
Careful, your contempt is showing. If you missed it, I was chatising the whole of the system, this hardly ranks up there with Healthcare or Afghanistan or the environment. Hence my contempt for those that try to make it an issue. Who is that again? Oh ya the liberals, I rest my case.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Ralph Klein is supposed to be a Premier for God's sake. His mouth had got him in trouble several times before, but Klein gets away with it. Albertans think the guy is a genius for balancing the budget every year.....a little hint....Bozo the clown could have balanced the budget in Alberta...and without selling out to the oil companies like Klein did.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ralph Klein is supposed to be a Premier for God's sake. His mouth had got him in trouble several times before, but Klein gets away with it. Albertans think the guy is a genius for balancing the budget every year.....a little hint....Bozo the clown could have balanced the budget in Alberta...and without selling out to the oil companies like Klein did.
Careful Juan, LRG might point out which way you lean with a comment like that. Maybe not, you both seem to lean in the same direction.

Not that, that is an issue for me, but it seems to upset LRG.

How come you didn't comment on my answer to your question Juan?