What is the biggest threat to Canadian society?

What is the biggest threat to Canadian society

• Islamic Fundamentalism

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Bush and America

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Hate Groups

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Quebec

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Researcher87

Electoral Member
Sep 20, 2006
In Monsoon West (B.C)
So what is the biggest threat to Canadian society.

Islamic Fundamentalism

Bush and America

Hate Groups (KKK type groups and stuff like that)

Quebec.

Now the people in the military know who is the biggest threat to Canadian security and you go over at boot camp several times.

General James Wolfe

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2006
The biggest threats to Canadain society are

01. Islamic Fundementalism
02. Bush and America
03. Quebec

These three are the biggest threats facing Canada at this moment.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Kreskin we have a Military but the Liberals gutted it. I also think Tupper Ware, Amway and Avon are the true evil in Canada. Have you ever smelled their perfume, nasty stuff in ugly bottles. Oh I forgot Mary Kay, their lip stick sucks. I'm a girl, so I know the truth.

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
American media is the enemy. Fox news, what a joke. I pray to the gods that we do not become like our neighbours to the south. Loud, obnoxious and unable to think beyond the end of the current run of Survivor or presidential term. Canadian content in all media must be upheld. Long live the CBC.

Researcher87

Electoral Member
Sep 20, 2006
In Monsoon West (B.C)
Seriously in the 1990s and the 2000s these people were forming armed groups in the Maritimes, Ontario and B.C.

And they were using a phone line and internet services in 2002 and onwards to promote their program in the Maritimes and Ontario.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Seriously in the 1990s and the 2000s these people were forming armed groups in the Maritimes, Ontario and B.C.

And they were using a phone line and internet services in 2002 and onwards to promote their program in the Maritimes and Ontario.

The pesky harp seals?

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Actually, tribalism is. Also known by its feel-good euphemisms, diversity and multiculturalism. We got hijacked in the '70's and '80's by a grotesque group of aging hippies and now we've lost our identity.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Canadian apathy and deep insecurity about their abundant worth as a nation.

Expecting the government to do everything for them when do it yourself is an unknown to many.

Spending countless hours making excuses though their hatred of the U.S. people.

The land mass and size of the country itself.

Allowing the native peoples to remain indigent and dependent - a criminal act upon any peoples - creating dependence and slavery to the handout.

ottawabill

Electoral Member
May 27, 2005
Eastern Ontario
I'm no fan of Bush..but how is he the biggest threat?? I don't remember any talk of taking us over? I haven't heard about the bombing threats?? What did I miss???

I afraid now!! There's so big..their on our borders ..OMG I can't tell them from us..aaahhhhh!!!

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
I had to vote for the Bush and States Option... Americanism is what threatens us. We need a set of True Canadians Values, that all Partys would Adopt, to keep americanism forom taking a grasp on our already void culture.

Tribalism is a good one too, One in which The Maritimes would win in a contest of Might...we have all the workers and cray bastards over here.....and we already ahve a nice chucnk of men ready to take out Alberta....hahah If it came to a traibal Canadain Civil War the Maritimes would be the winner.

What am I supose to know Researcher?????? Confussed