Harper could be ambushed

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Say it isn't so:

A couple of days ago, the Ottawa Citizen ran a headline, stating that the RCMP says they "need more training"...........This........was front page news.

Today the RCMP is stating that "Ambush a risk if PM's itinereary is public."

PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE:rolleyes:

They got Jack and Bobbie Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Allende.

"THEY" missed:

Pinochet
Reagan
Thatcher
Bush 1
Bush 2 (so far)

Most of the right wing nutbars seem to live to a ripe old age.

I don't think Harper needs to worry, arsey-mp or no.

But, yep, they need more training.

Ugg.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
He could hire Chretien as a body guard. Good strangling technique.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
What exactly is the ratio or American vs Canadian assinated leaders, Or even better, Canadian vs the rest of the world.

I guess everyone is allowed to have an opinion about the RCMP, but I think they've done a pretty good job so far.

BTW, my Avatar pic, is my Father.

Last edited:

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Well there is that scary fella that throws Pies, Harper's head is unusually large so a helmet might be a good idea. Getting hit with an Apple Pie can cause a painful head ache, and blueberry pies can really sting the eyes or is that lemon pies?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Well there is that scary fella that throws Pies, Harper's head is unusually large so a helmet might be a good idea. Getting hit with an Apple Pie can cause a painful head ache, and blueberry pies can really sting the eyes or is that lemon pies?

I'm picturing ol Harper in a hockey helmet here. Maybe we could sub the limo for a bullet proof lil bus.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
He could hire Chretien as a body guard. Good strangling technique.

Chretien was doing the Vulcan Mind Meld..

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
LOL Johnny and Bear tooooooooooooo funny. Johnny you and your pics rock, Bear you are a delight added to this forum.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Your criminal life really has to suck when you get choked out by Chretien. I think I would prefer prison rather then being known as the guy who got his ass kicked by a gimp.

ottawabill

Electoral Member
May 27, 2005
Eastern Ontario
typical Canadian reaction

"Can't happen here"

The reason this item was in the news is because the lberal media put it there. Most leaders of most nations are concerned for saftey and have plans in place...even the past administrations of this country...It has happened in Sweden where a Prime Minister has been killed..so what makes us so immune?

Maybe at one time this was the backwoods of the world, but nowadays high school girls are killed shopping in the streets, Students are killed going to Canadian schools. We are also at war with a radical Muslim group (like it or not).

So why be shocked that the RCMP and the Prime Minister are concerned for safety...Or are you so sure we are so backwoods and out of the way that no one sees us???

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
I think a more rapid turnover in Prime Ministers whether at the hands of an assassin or not is a good thing. Canadians are simply too dim-witted to understand that the whole mechanism of raising campaign "war-chests" and schmoozing with the wealthy elite is exactly why this country is a sham and a pretender on the world stage. We don't have representation guided by principle, we have government by corporation and of course that's fertile ground to be held hostage to any number of perspectives like B'Nai Brith or unions or simply the fear that can be generated and used if we don't placate our "good trading partner" to the south.

Why do you people keep looking for integrity or entertain the myth of honesty in government when you know that Stephen Haper Jack Layton or any politician will say one thing to your face today something opposite to your back tomorrow then forget about the whole thing in a weeks time?

Why doesn't CP rail pay for the treatment of the Chinese during the building of the CPR? Wasn't there corruption and lies from the onset that involved the wealthy railroad entrepreneurs and the Canadian government? Like Ernie Eaves in Ontario, politicians make promises pass laws and the few benefit while the tab for this largesse gets picked up by those paying the bills ten twenty or seventy years down the road...

Canadaians are so dense its alarming...

ottawabill

Electoral Member
May 27, 2005
Eastern Ontario
dense

"Canadaians are so dense its alarming..."

Likely will I ever again agree with you..but I agree with the statement above..
Not for the reasons you lay out but of the gullable nature of our citizens..we do not expect better from out government..just roll your eyes and say "what are ya gonna do about it" DAMN!!

On any other front I say politely..you're out to lunch :)

btw Mike Harris was pretty consitant on the what I say is what I do front....scared the hell out of the centre and left..they aren't use to it!!

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Why should Canadians care that B’nai Brith doesn’t like something Michael Ignatieff says or what any Canadian politician might say regarding Israel?

How long have we had B’nai Brith and every sanctimonious Jew that CBC radio can dredge up telling Canadians how we ought to feel and what we ought to think about the festering boil of Israel? Who cares that these primitives can’t get along with the locals and practice the same terrorism and disdain for human lives, as those whom these liars suggest are so evil?

When the Prime Minister of this country stands up to promote protect and prosecute the Israeli agenda he’s not my Prime Minister, he’s a puppet responding to a tug on a string. If the purse strings weren’t being held by Jews but by Arabs instead, would there be the same righteous outrage being served up by the adolescent Harper?

Would Harper be wailing and moaning about the 1.8 million Iraqis killed on a pretext without foundation (WMD) by the United States and Britain or would his American lobbyist friends manage to keep that kind of comment in check?

He’ll pay off the debts of the Canadian Pacific Railway with Canadian taxpayer dollars and grudgingly admit that yes it was perhaps a bad thing that Chinese people were treated like chattels by the Canadian Pacific Railway but hell Canadians don’t mind having their money given away for the greed and inhumanity practiced by CP Rail… Canadians don’t even mind that America can steal from us at the border and good ole Stephen will simply reach into the taxpayer money-bag and dole out a billion dollars to soothe any feelings that might be hurt when the bully steals your lunch money.

What’s wrong with this country?

I propose we raise a new flag.

We can have the Star of David in one corner, Old Glory in the other corner and the silhouette of a sheep centered on a field of yellow.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Why should Canadians care that B’nai Brith doesn’t like something Michael Ignatieff says or what any Canadian politician might say regarding Israel?

How long have we had B’nai Brith and every sanctimonious Jew that CBC radio can dredge up telling Canadians how we ought to feel and what we ought to think about the festering boil of Israel? Who cares that these primitives can’t get along with the locals and practice the same terrorism and disdain for human lives, as those whom these liars suggest are so evil?

When the Prime Minister of this country stands up to promote protect and prosecute the Israeli agenda he’s not my Prime Minister, he’s a puppet responding to a tug on a string. If the purse strings weren’t being held by Jews but by Arabs instead, would there be the same righteous outrage being served up by the adolescent Harper?

Would Harper be wailing and moaning about the 1.8 million Iraqis killed on a pretext without foundation (WMD) by the United States and Britain or would his American lobbyist friends manage to keep that kind of comment in check?

He’ll pay off the debts of the Canadian Pacific Railway with Canadian taxpayer dollars and grudgingly admit that yes it was perhaps a bad thing that Chinese people were treated like chattels by the Canadian Pacific Railway but hell Canadians don’t mind having their money given away for the greed and inhumanity practiced by CP Rail… Canadians don’t even mind that America can steal from us at the border and good ole Stephen will simply reach into the taxpayer money-bag and dole out a billion dollars to soothe any feelings that might be hurt when the bully steals your lunch money.

What’s wrong with this country?

I propose we raise a new flag.

We can have the Star of David in one corner, Old Glory in the other corner and the silhouette of a sheep centered on a field of yellow.

Mikey, I have noticed you seem tohave a somewhat casual relationship with the facts.

Israel is a island of democracy and rule of law in a sea of murderous idiots. Harper is no puppet of George W. (thank God) he is merely doing what Canada SHOULD do, backing our natural allies (Israel) against a genocidal organization bent on the murder of Jews all over the earth.

ONE POINT EIGHT MILLION IRAQIS!!!!!! Good Lord, even the Lancet, which is over the edge, only claims 600,000. Did you just pull this figure out of your butt? I have avoided it so far, but I'm thinking of making you a tinfoil hat............

What is wrong with this country is that it has been led by idiots since 1964, and they have dragged us down into the abyss, from which we are just now starting to crawl......I hope.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Ah if it isn't Bush's fault it's the Jews, yawn Mikey get some new material will you.

Ottawa Bill wrote: Likely will I ever again agree with you..but I agree with the statement above..
Not for the reasons you lay out but of the gullable nature of our citizens..we do not expect better from out government..just roll your eyes and say "what are ya gonna do about it" DAMN!!

I feel your pain Bill, I lament the fact that I don't feel outrage over Corrupt Politicians anymore. I'm numb when it comes to these slime buckets. Numb. Someone smack me hard will you.

ottawabill

Electoral Member
May 27, 2005
Eastern Ontario
whatever

Sass, I'd have to get out of my chair to hit you would I??

It drives me crazy at our non ablility to do F**k all.

If someone in the U.S. has an issue that organize take it to the streets, to congress, to anyone who will listen and at times even get a law or some sort of action in place. We ..well we err ..wonder if someone will do something about it....yyeeesch...

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Now that's creepy Johnny.

Ottawa Bill, yes you would have to leave your chair. I often write editorials in my local rag, if I don't like something the various levels of Governments have done I speak out. The paper's policy of posting your name at the end of an Editorial has some consequences thou, stark raving mad people call me at home and scream and shout and some have threatened me. I do what I can.