What News?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
There are so many people out here that have been "brainwashed" by the "rightwing" media in Canada apperently.

Could one of them, or the people who keep making this claim, please point out a "rightwing" media outlet?

I only know of the Toronto Sun, and I have to filter that with the Toronto Star to actually get a sense of the news.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Bear if I ever find a rightwing news paper, TV station, reporter I'll let you know. Good question by the way, one is only a rightwing nut job if the Liberals don't like the article. Remember, sing it with me it's not news unless it's bias towards the Liberals then it's new, doesn't matter it the rightwing stuff is true it's not allowed to be true. Ya still with me here.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Bear if I ever find a rightwing news paper, TV station, reporter I'll let you know. Good question by the way, one is only a rightwing nut job if the Liberals don't like the article. Remember, sing it with me it's not news unless it's bias towards the Liberals then it's new, doesn't matter it the rightwing stuff is true it's not allowed to be true. Ya still with me here.

I thought so, so how come so many people in Canada seem to be "brainwashed" by the "rightwing" media, according to many other posters, is the CRTC not doing enough to filter out the waves of un-liberalized media from the US?

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I think the Liberals were in power for so long that the Media just went along for the ride. I'm not a lefty or a righty, all I want is truthful News, and I'm tired of reporters injecting their opinion if I wanted to pay for their opinion I'd CC the Editor. Ignore the insults Bear, I think it's funny when someone like me who doesn't oppose abortion is called a Neo Con, hell it cracks me up. Call me a NDPer and I'm going to take a swing at that poster thou.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I think the Liberals were in power for so long that the Media just went along for the ride. I'm not a lefty or a righty, all I want is truthful News, and I'm tired of reporters injecting their opinion if I wanted to pay for their opinion I'd CC the Editor. Ignore the insults Bear, I think it's funny when someone like me who doesn't oppose abortion is called a Neo Con, hell it cracks me up. Call me a NDPer and I'm going to take a swing at that poster thou.

Ok, from now on, when I ever I go to read one of your posts, I will put down the coffee first.

You have made Windex and Scott towels a fixture on my office desk.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
CDNBear.....

Sassy is a geniune hoot ! She is more than funny..... like hilarious! I think they should make a television show of her daily life.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
It's true about the NDP, what happened to them I use to respect them they were "Of the People for the People" good basic honest Politicians and now they want a day dedicated to "Transvestites" not that I care if a man wants to wear the misses Panties but does he need an entire day dedicated to it. Would you want to go into the office and see you straightlaced boss in a Dress and Panty hose on Transvestite Day. How about the dockyard in Halifax on Transvestite Day, sweet jesus I need a lye down the images that put in my head will need a shot of something directly into my brain to erase. My eyes my eyes.

Your funny also Curio, and smart, and blonde, did I mention blondeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Just thinking about one of my neighbours here..a longshoreman who loves to wears women's undergarments;) As his wife is about the same aize as him, I imagine they have many matching outfits:rolleyes:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It's true about the NDP, what happened to them I use to respect them they were "Of the People for the People" good basic honest Politicians and now they want a day dedicated to "Transvestites" not that I care if a man wants to wear the misses Panties but does he need an entire day dedicated to it. Would you want to go into the office and see you straightlaced boss in a Dress and Panty hose on Transvestite Day. How about the dockyard in Halifax on Transvestite Day, sweet jesus I need a lye down the images that put in my head will need a shot of something directly into my brain to erase. My eyes my eyes.

Your funny also Curio, and smart, and blonde, did I mention blondeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

And yet again with the ha ha's, I was ready this time though, I put down my coffee.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Bear I'm Sorry it's not my fault it's the Buckleys cough syrup, it makes me wierd.

Missle thanks for SHARING, yuck oh well yuck. Does a size 1 fit your neighbour? I got an entire box of stuff I'd be happy to donate?