• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
RE: Are Canadian Troops Acting Like Terrorists in Afghanista

I think the NDP'ers are acting like simpletons.How dare they compare our soldiers to terrorists.Then again if the troops are declared to be terrorists,Layton and his merry band of flakes will probably start supporting them.

elevennevele

Electoral Member
Mar 13, 2006
Canada
Re: Are Canadian Troops Acting Like Terrorists in Afghanista

I think this is a stupid question. Soldiers are as good as they are trained to be. Then they are as good as the missions they are sent on.

That second part has to do with the politicians and that is a fundamental basis for a soldier’s opportunity to really do good for his/her country and the world.

Every soldier no matter what country on this planet has the potential to tarnish the uniform they are wearing. In circumstances where the enemy is very ill defined, innocents start getting killed all over the place, frustration sets in, and when it comes to occupations, it’s just kill or be killed. It’s not taking over the hill and then the town and then removing the occupier and then enemy leadership of the occupier, and then handing back the defeated country with penalties placed for the war.

This is about being the occupier and standing around being a duck and getting shot at like a duck. It is the politicians that put these soldiers in that type of situation! This question is BS!

It’s like this for every Vietnam, for every Iraq, for every Afghanistan! BullSh! And then soldiers have to come back with all that guilt. It’s because of the politicians.

elevennevele

Electoral Member
Mar 13, 2006
Canada

Sorry Toro. I’m not lashing out towards you. Maybe it’s late. Maybe too much late night news and I’m just a bit frustrated. There are no stupid questions in life and this wasn’t any question you took ownership of. I do know that, as well as the sourced awkward NDP moment that has been contexted as such.

I’m just not happy with how things are going. I feel pretty helpless about it all but I know I’ve voiced enough about it. It doesn’t seem to mean a damn thing in the end. I just get to watch things turn to crap regardless in the end.

I wish to just wake up totally wrong one morning. I think that would be a really good thing.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

Sorry Toro. I’m not lashing out towards you. Maybe it’s late. Maybe too much late night news and I’m just a bit frustrated.

From all I've read around here from the predominant left: That is a refreshing statement!