Belief without reason

progressive

Oct 18, 2005
What is it that you believe to be true without a doubt despite the fact that there is little to no evidence to vallidate your opinion. For me it would be that intelligent life exists outside our solar system, as well as a few conspiracy theories.......namely, the JFK conspiracy theory, and a few others.

What beliefs do you have for which you can provide no credible evidence for, whether it be religion, political conspiracy, astrology, or anything else that falls into the unexplained?

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
I believe people are generally born good, and that the Christian right will one day believe that the earth was not made in 7 days... Perhaps thats the day when god bitch slaps the christian right and tells them so. :D

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
I believe we are one of the last generations to experience civilization. 2100 will see a brutalized earth and new brutal tribal societies.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Re: RE: Belief without reason

tamarin said:
I believe we are one of the last generations to experience civilization. 2100 will see a brutalized earth and new brutal tribal societies.

I wanna join the tribe where women run around with as little clouthing on as possible....

Nathaniel

Aug 4, 2006
Re: RE: Belief without reason

iARTthere4iam said:
I believe that humans will some day live on other planets, the moon or space ships. We will leave this earth.

Space... The final frontier... These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: To explore strange new worlds... To seek out new life; new civilisations... To boldly go where no one has gone before!"

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I believe my Beagle is a genious and will one day solve the world's problems if I give him a turn on the computer.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
well it was thanks to the Beagle Said1 that the theory of Evolution was formed!!!...so he's quite a smart cookie is the beagle!!!.....a beagle has also been spotted on the surface of Mars!!! (british probe)

"There are those who believe... that life here... began out there. Far across the universe. With tribes of humans... who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians... or the Toltecs... or the Mayans...

that they may have been the architects of the Great Pyramids... or the lost civilizations of Lemuria... or Atlantis... Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man... who even now fight to survive... somewhere beyond the heavens."