Harper's Dirty Little Secret

Do you think that Harper is:

• In love with Bush but too shy to say?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is jealous of Tony Blair and Bush's sleepovers?

• Wanting to plan a romantic weekend at Camp David with Bush?

• Total voters

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
RE: Harper's Dirty Little

Add another answer to the poll...

Do you think that Harper is:
"Being stalked by Caleb-Dain Matton?"

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
RE: Harper's Dirty Little

What exactly has Harper done to facilitate the murder of civilians in Sri Lanka?

You seem to be totally detached from reality. You make Aeon seem sane.

Caleb-Dain Matton

Electoral Member
Jun 14, 2006
Sarnia, Ontario
www.commondreams.org
Re: RE: Harper's Dirty Little

DurkaDurka said:
What exactly has Harper done to facilitate the murder of civilians in Sri Lanka?

He has consented to strip the Tamilese of much needed aid. They were targeted as being terrorists. But, officially they are seeking self-determination in a civil war. Canada's threatening to imprison those family members here in Canada for sending home aid to their relatives is in direct violation of the Geneva Convention and of certain UN resolutions. Harper -- breaking international laws one day at a time.

VoteForGraeme

Aug 3, 2006
I love how everything is in violation to UN resolutions.

People keep taking UN resolutions and the Geneva Convetion to mean what ever they want.

It is so silly.

I want my nick back all I did is call a person like you a racist.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Caleb-Dain Matton said:
DurkaDurka said:

He has consented to strip the Tamilese of much needed aid. They were targeted as being terrorists. But, officially they are seeking self-determination in a civil war. Canada's threatening to imprison those family members here in Canada for sending home aid to their relatives is in direct violation of the Geneva Convention and of certain UN resolutions. Harper -- breaking international laws one day at a time.

The LTTE are the worst terrorists on earth......they make Hamas and Hezbollah and Fatah look little conventions of kindergarten teachers. They habitually stop buses and murder everyone on board for fun and profit.

The LTTE made Canada its major fund raising centre because the Liberals would not risk losing a riding or two in Toronto (where 100,000+ Tamil immigrants are concentrated) by banning the LTTE. The LTTE used intimidation and strong-arm tactics to extort "protection" money from Tamils in Ontario.

The LTTE murdered more civilians in Sri Lanka than anyone else. Canada's ban hopefully SAVED some lives.

One other fact. You are NOT dealing with reality.

You must be VERY young.

Don't worry though, over time your nervous system will develop, and your brain stem will become fully attached.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

Caleb-Dain Matton said:
DurkaDurka said:

The Tamil Tigers are a terrorist organization. As far as I an concerned, if you are a Canadian and supporting these groups with money, you should be in jail. Canada is not the only country to recognize the Tigers as a terrorist group.

Caleb-Dain Matton

Electoral Member
Jun 14, 2006
Sarnia, Ontario
www.commondreams.org

DurkaDurka said:
Caleb-Dain Matton said:
DurkaDurka said:

The Tamil Tigers are a terrorist organization. As far as I an concerned, if you are a Canadian and supporting these groups with money, you should be in jail. Canada is not the only country to recognize the Tigers as a terrorist group.

It's a civil war there -- we are allowed to pick sides. Harper's definition of terrorism differs from mine. I have enough evidence to implicate America as terrorists. Who is Harper to tell me whom or whom not I can donate to, especially when the Conservatives are breaching International laws?

Caleb-Dain Matton

Electoral Member
Jun 14, 2006
Sarnia, Ontario
www.commondreams.org

DurkaDurka said:
Caleb-Dain Matton said:
DurkaDurka said:

Where's your evidence Colpy? Provide some please, and of course a reliable source where you attained it.

Caleb-Dain Matton

Electoral Member
Jun 14, 2006
Sarnia, Ontario
www.commondreams.org
Re: RE: Harper's Dirty Little Secret

Colpy said:
Mirrormet said:
With regards to the LTTE as a terrorist organization, here's just one webiste found off of Google:

http://www.spur.asn.au/Default.htm

Excellent link.......Thank You

Yeah, I love those Links to sites that are built by the opposition -- real reliable. Kind of like me going to Esso's website to find information on pollution.

Mirrormet

Jul 27, 2006
Winnipeg
It's real easy to find a non-polluted link yourself.

1. Go to www.google.com
2. Write in Tamil Tigers, LTTE, or perhaps terrorism.
3. Pick a link, there were quite a few. One of them must conform to your approval list.

The LTTE do in fact have their own website, though it's been at least 3 years since I saw it.

Sorry, I know this really does not at all relate to the original thread, just have to throw it out there.