Lebanese 'Canadians' Out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Der Fuhrer

Aug 1, 2006
Once again I have seen yet another night of our wonderful newscasts and once again I have seen Lebanese-'Canadians' protesting against our government. Now then, since these people are Lebanese and do not like our current government and what they stand for then perhaps they would like to return to Lebanon yes? I would be more than pleased to see them leave. Anyone who disagrees with my viewpoint please see fit to leave with those Lebanese. Thank you.

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
RE: Lebanese 'Canadians'

Your an Idiot, they are Lebanese Canadians.... and liek evry other Canadian they have the right to protest what they dont agree with, Its a Canadian right, and if you dont agree with it, that makes you unCanadian.

KTNXGBYE

Der Fuhrer

Aug 1, 2006
Re: RE: Lebanese 'Canadians'

EastSideScotian said:
Your an Idiot, they are Lebanese Canadians.... and liek evry other Canadian they have the right to protest what they dont agree with, Its a Canadian right, and if you dont agree with it, that makes you unCanadian.

KTNXGBYE

They are Lebanese who seek to stir up trouble in Canada. As Canada has absolutely nothing to do with the conflict I would suggest such people leave this country immediately. They are not wanted here simply because they seek to divide my country by bringing their problems here. We don't want their problems. Those are Lebanese problems so leave them in Lebanon and if you cannot leave them in Lebanon then perhaps you do not belong here yes?

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario

Der Fuhrer said:
EastSideScotian said:

KTNXGBYE

They are Lebanese who seek to stir up trouble in Canada. As Canada has absolutely nothing to do with the conflict I would suggest such people leave this country immediately. They are not wanted here simply because they seek to divide my country by bringing their problems here. We don't want their problems. Those are Lebanese problems so leave them in Lebanon and if you cannot leave them in Lebanon then perhaps you do not belong here yes?
Maybe you should go back to the woods and cut your self off from the world if you dont like our given rights. Deal with it not evryone has to agree, now get off the computer and pack your shit, iam sure there are plenty of branches you could build a sutible shelter with.

Der Fuhrer

Aug 1, 2006

EastSideScotian said:
Der Fuhrer said:
EastSideScotian said:

KTNXGBYE

Maybe you should go back to the woods and cut your self off from the world if you dont like our given rights. Deal with it not evryone has to agree, now get off the computer and pack your shit, iam sure there are plenty of branches you could build a sutible shelter with.

Oooh. The temper of the nobody easterner! Collecting welfare out east can do that to a person.

leb

Jul 16, 2006
Re: RE: Lebanese 'Canadians' Out!!

s_lone said:
Fuhrer et Lucifer... Ça rime ensemble!!!

not only it rhymes, I very much think that fuhrer and Lucifier are one.

Status
Not open for further replies.