Votes: 0 0.0%
  • none

• what's CPAC?

• Total voters

ASPaula

Jun 6, 2006
I'm a student from germany. I've to find out, what viewers in Canada thinking about their Parliamentary Channel. I hope, you could help me.

Thanks for helping.
Diana

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I watch CPAC every day.

I watch Question Period every day, and most often the opening proceedings and the first hour or so of debate on whatever the order of business may happen to be that morning; providing that time permits, I also tend to watch the last hour of debate and the adjournment proceedings, but I tend to skim through the Hansard to check out the parts of the day that I couldn't watch.

I enjoy watching Outburst, Primetime Politics, Révue politique, Détonations, Prime Minister's Question Time, and... yeah.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I think it stands for Cable Public Access Channel.

It broadcasts the activities of the House of Commons live, the recorded activities of the House of Commons Committees and many Senate Committees, and many news and reporting programs in relation to the activities of the Parliament of Canada.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
CPAC did the best recap of the federal election in comparison to all other stations.

jerry

Jan 17, 2006
I watch it every day, it is an excellent sleeping aid for insomniacs like myself. :wink:

dekhqonbacha

Electoral Member
Apr 30, 2006
CsL, Mtl, Qc, Ca, NA, Er, SS,MW, Un
thanks Five.

Sometimes I watch a channel, it's shows the praliament, the debates and other political issues etc.

But I didn't know it's name. It's on the 75 on my TV. But I don't know the name.

I find it useful. Even though I watch it not very often.

ASPaula

Jun 6, 2006
Hello,

many thanks for your voting and answers!
@jerry,dekhqonbacha
Is it right to say, that in your opinion politic's a bit of a yawn?