New Poll with conservative gains

bluealberta

Council Member
Apr 19, 2005
Proud to be in Alberta
sanch said:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20060426.wpoll0426a/BNStory/National/home

Excellent news, although I suspect a bit of hit with all the media negativity about flags and caskets. Looks like people are happier with a government that actually makes decisions based on what they said they would do. Refreshing, that's for sure.

bluealberta

Council Member
Apr 19, 2005
Proud to be in Alberta
Finder said:
We already have a thread about this.

Anyhow the Conservatives have little to worry about right now even with the flag thing.

I agree with you. I think they are safe for a couple of years, at least, unless they themselves decide they want to go to the polls to get a majority. But I don't think that would be a really smart thing for quite a while yet.

For me, the polls are good news for sure.

sanch

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2005
Finder said:
We already have a thread about this.

Anyhow the Conservatives have little to worry about right now even with the flag thing.

I didn't see the thread but it wouldn't have occured to me to look in the conservative lounge.

The conservatives are the government and so why so they need a seperate forum? What they do relates directly to Canadian politics and they should be in that forum. There should be a liberal forum though as these are good refuges for plotting in opposition.