Town can't sue man for defamation

iamcanadian

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
www.expose-ontario.org
Update:

The town's action was dismissed but not the action started by the Public Employee.

The Town is now proceeded to take over the case of its Employee to do indirectly what the law said they can't do directly.

This is a prime example of typcal Betrayal of Public Trust by Canadian Public Administrators and their Gestapo Goons the Public Lawyers paid with Public Funds taken as taxes from the people they abuse just for fun.

This is tottaly incredible based on Canada's image of a goody too shoes. It looks goody goody on the outside but on the inside Canada is run by bullies and thugs who are only competent enough to use coercion and bad ethics to get ahead.

You would think that a bunch of Sadam Husains are running Canada's Regional Governments in the Province of Ontario .

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
I would need to know more about the case before I were to state my position. Since the link you gave was to another forum, I can not determine what is here say and what is truth.

iamcanadian

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
www.expose-ontario.org
Yes they can.

They can go around the law and act above the law as tyrants tend to do and use the public money and public auuthority to sue citizen using a stooge and patsy employed by the municipality as the front man and sue that way.

Prime example of the Canadian coercive and colusionary way of governing and abusing the citizenry like gestapo gangsters without integrity or ethics.

The public lawyers should be disbarred and the judges playing stupid with their judicial decision removed by free and democratic elections to control self-serving judicial decisions that serve to whitewash illigitimate governing going on everywhere in the Canadian political framework.

iamcanadian

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
www.expose-ontario.org
Senior Staff using your tax dollars as a tax free personal benefit

May 9th, 2006

Halton - Halton Hills: Recently, the Herald and many of our country’s national newspapers reported on The Town of Halton Hills failed attempt to sue one of its most outspoken critic’s, The Halton Herald’s editor, Al Kirouac. We also reported how, upon the town learning of it’s defeat, how town CAO - Dennis Perlin notified the Herald editor that his administration was still going to attempt to persecute its outspoken critic by financing Terry Alyman’s personal claim against the Herald’s editor.

http://www.thehaltonherald.ca/0373.html

The plot thickens. Anyone here starting to be converted to Government Administrators are Evil point of view?