A new definition of racism

zoofer

Council Member
Dec 31, 2005
A new definition of racism
By Mike S. Adams
Apr 10, 2006
I have a form-response to spurious accusations of racism taken from the brilliant criminologist William Wilbanks. It involves asking the accuser these two questions: 1) “What is your definition of racism?” and 2) “How does it apply to the situation at hand?”
Years ago, people who supported racial discrimination and racial segregation were called racists. Today, people who are opposed to racial discrimination and racial segregation are called racists - at least they are on campuses all across America. If the diversity movement has accomplished anything at my university, it has been to teach young blacks to model themselves after members of the Ku Klux Klan and the John Birch Society.

Today, in my capacity as a candidate for the Office of President of the United States of America, I am proud to offer a new definition of racism. It follows here in all its simplicity:

Racism – is a pathological tendency to interject race into situations where it is not relevant, merely for personal gain.

And, of course, a racist can be defined as follows:

Racist – one who interjects race into situations where it is not relevant, merely for personal gain.
Mike Adams is a criminology professor at the University of North Carolina Wilmington and is a regular columnist for Townhall.com.

http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/mikeadams/2006/04/10/193113.html
Adams for Prez or PM.

the caracal kid

the clan of the claw
Nov 28, 2005
www.kdm.ca
More to the point:

Racism – is a pathological tendency to interject race into situations where it is not relevant.

Racist – one who interjects race into situations where it is not relevant.