Marijuana is a multibillion dollar industry because

Liberty

Apr 7, 2006
Every day stress will kill the human body. Stress will create accumulative toxins which through time will cause various types of diseases, from cancer toomers in the brain, hart disease, intestinal cancer, and many other stress related illnesses. The Government doses not have the right to dictate as to the type of stress remover you use. Alcohol is killing people every day and people are resorting to alcohol because it makes life seem easier after 2 or three drinks. Drinking alcohol is a multibillion dollar industry for the Government, prescription drugs is a multibillion dollar industry, and people from all walks of life are under various drags to help them cope with every day stress which drives many people to deep depression. Yet Chicken Little Harper is kissing Busses ass and never mind the wellbeing of the Canadian people. Bush Lloyd Harper would rather have Prozac be prescribed to savvier stressed people than understand that compassion is what is needed in order to help suffering human beings. Bush and Bush Lloyd Harper can go to hell with out a return ticket. Marijuana is a multibillion dollar industry because people choose the herb over stupid alcohol.

The war on pot is a toomer on Bushes and Bush LIOYDS Harpers ass.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I don't quite understand your post, Liberty. The Government of Canada does have the right to restrict the types of "stress relievers" that we wish to use, through legislative measures assented to by our elected representatives. Whatever restrictions created by the Parliament of Canada are placed into the Statutes of Canada should be obeyed.

Liberty

Apr 7, 2006
Re: RE: Marijuana is a multib

darkbeaver I agree with what you say but you got to help me with Bush Lloyd Harper who the hell is Lloyd

Dark beave Bush Lloyd Harper is a nick name for a want to be Bush. When Harper announced the other day that the Conservative party will not legalise or decriminalize marijuana, all he was doing was talking to Bush indirectly telling him look I am kissing your ass, and guys like Mark Emery are all yours. As if that will stop people from smoking pot. Both of these goofs are the biggest joke on two human legs. :wink:

Liberty

Apr 7, 2006
Sounds like you have already had a few tokes.
:roll:

Hey Zoofer, no eat it on brownies that way Chicken Little Harper won’t smell it. And what I am saying is part of free speech especially when one has to defend his or her territory of personal preference.
And whether the law reads other wise, who said that all laws written are the right law for the people.

For all you and I know the legislators who stipulate the laws could have been them self’s under the influence of one thing or the other. In which case it would make them nothing but total hypocrites. And trust me Zoofer they are many a times under the influence of many different things. So self righteous hypocrisy is not a good thing, and that is what makes me so pissed of when a goof like Chicken Little is telling me that I do what he says or else.
:wink:

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Liberty, whether or not our legislators were high when they passed An Act respecing the Criminal Law (the Criminal Code of Canada), or other measures pertaining to controlled substances at third reading in the House of Commons is of no consequence — if they were published in the Canada Gazette and added to the Statutes of Canada, then we are bound by them.

Whether or not you happen to agree with them, that is the nature of the law.

Liberty

Apr 7, 2006
Re: RE: Marijuana is a multibillion dollar industry because

FiveParadoxI don't quite understand your post, The Government of Canada have the right to restrict the types of "stress relievers" that we wish to use, through legislative measures assented to by our elected representatives. Whatever restrictions created by the Parliament of Canada are placed into the Statutes of Canada should be obeyed.
-------------------------------

Hey Paradox let me tell you one thing about the Government, they will screw you any which way they can if they feel you will take it. Only during elections the voter has a chance to tell them either to stay or get lost. The good thing here in Canada is that we go to the polls every 18 months or 4 years. The fact is today the courts have realised that certain Liberties have been violated by laws that are due for an overhaul and the methods of stress relievers are about to change. In my time I will see the day when one will have the choice between alcohol which makes the user obnoxious and bounce all over the walls or kill while driving, vs. pot which makes a person passive and with out the element of violence. The rest is stupid Chicken Little Bush Lloyd Neo Con propaganda which won’t work for millions of Canadians. :wink:

LittleRunningGag

Electoral Member
Jan 11, 2006
Calgary, Alberta
members.shaw.ca
RE: Marijuana is a multib

Five, not every law is a just law. Not every law is one that should be respected / obeyed. Bad policy is bad policy, even if it is a law.

Liberty, coherence is a marvelous thing. Without it, one tends to look like little more than a fool.

Liberty

Apr 7, 2006

Liberty, coherence is a marvelous thing. Without it, one tends to look like little more than a fool.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey Gag, the world is not as perfect as you wish it was. Tolerance is a good quality in a person, anything else is self serving garbage. Capable of intelligible speech is the same as it is beauty in the eye of the beholder. The English language is not my native tang and I have done very well with the way I communicate with people. No pun intended but you have some learning to do when it comes to tolerance. Remember the world would never be as perfect as you expected to be. Tolerance is the operative word Gag. :wink: :wink: :lol:

LittleRunningGag

Electoral Member
Jan 11, 2006
Calgary, Alberta
members.shaw.ca
RE: Marijuana is a multib

My apologies, I did not realise that English is not your first language.

Having said that, your comments regarding the leaders of our, and our friends to the south, government are over the top. And, as I read them, intolerance in their own right.

Liberty

Apr 7, 2006

LittleRunningGag My apologies, I did not realise that English is not your first language.

Having said that, your comments regarding the leaders of our, and our friends to the south, government are over the top. And, as I read them, intolerance in their own right.

--------------------------------------

Hey Gag your apologies is accepted; however I am not in favour of war. Any one that will cheat and lie in order to secure their place in power, they for sure are not my friends or a friend of Liberty and Democracy. I come from a country were Democracy was founded. The bottom line is, North American Imperialistic idolism only works for the ones heavily depended on oil to secure their heavily abusive life styles, like mothers driving one kid to hockey with an SUV that uses creasy amounts of gas, or the guy that will go to the food store with his Chevrolet 2500 HD crew cab 4x4 to pick up his take out order of food. There is no justification for that type of abuse, and Bush has repeatedly stated that Americans are heavily addicted to oil. So, my complaint is with in the appropriate context, and when you look at Chicken Little Harper talking as if he is holding the balance of world power that makes me just as mad. I am not over the top with my commentery and tolerance is not a part of this debate. :wink: :lol:

Doryman

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
St. John's

Liberty said:
LittleRunningGag My apologies, I did not realise that English is not your first language.

Hey Gag your apologies is accepted; however I am not in favour of war. Any one that will cheat and lie in order to secure their place in power, they for sure are not my friends or a friend of Liberty and Democracy. I come from a country were Democracy was founded. The bottom line is, North American Imperialistic idolism only works for the ones heavily depended on oil to secure their heavily abusive life styles, like mothers driving one kid to hockey with an SUV that uses creasy amounts of gas, or the guy that will go to the food store with his Chevrolet 2500 HD crew cab 4x4 to pick up his take out order of food. There is no justification for that type of abuse, and Bush has repeatedly stated that Americans are heavily addicted to oil. So, my complaint is with in the appropriate context, and when you look at Chicken Little Harper talking as if he is holding the balance of world power that makes me just as mad. I am not over the top with my commentery and tolerance is not a part of this debate. :wink: :lol:

Liberty... don't you think it kind of defeats your argument when you argue that Canadians should have the right to chose to smoke weed, but not to choose to drive cars that burn a lot of gas? If they are the ones paying taxes, shouldn't they be listened to by their leaders?

I come from a country were Democracy was founded

... Haiti?

Liberty

Apr 7, 2006

Doryman said:
Liberty said:

Liberty... don't you think it kind of defeats your argument when you argue that Canadians should have the right to chose to smoke weed, but not to choose to drive cars that burn a lot of gas? If they are the ones paying taxes, shouldn't they be listened to by their leaders?

I come from a country were Democracy was founded

--------------------
Forgive me if I have not made my statement clear, the right to smoke pot has nothing to do with Bush demanding that the meddle eastern oil is reserved for the US. It is a part of your democratic right to drive any thing you want, the argument here is that Bush makes a public statement telling the world "America is addicted to oil". Whether you pay taxes or not has nothing to do with the fact that the Middle Eastern US involvement is all about US self serving interest. So what is that have to do with smoking weed.
... Haiti?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The magic week is a booming industry, and the reason there is so much money involved is because it is illegal. Personally I do not smoke it nor do I smoke at all, however I think the law regarding its use is crazy. If people were allowed to smoke it and pay the taxes, the police could go about catching real criminals instead of making criminals out of ordinary people. This pot law stuff is no different than the liquor laws in the early twentieth century.
Several forces are at work keeping it illegal, the government wants a reason to demonstrate they are in charge, the church is preaching morals, their are superior, and the people who grow and sell want to keep the price high. Then there is the US government, they believe everything is a sin and they keep putting presure on our govenment.
Even after all that people still buy it and smoke it. It time the government and law enforcement did something useful with their time and money.