help~i need help with Polygamist topic

jimfeng5

Feb 5, 2006
Toronto
when i am going over the debates on legalize Polygamist, i thought to myself, why cant you have more than one hus/wifes when u love more than 1, i mean, you dont have to have more than 1...it's ur choice....
i really dont get it.. i think Poly gamist should be legalized because, you see..Gay marriage was illegal too...but it's legal now~~HAHA!!!

i suppose to have an debate on Legalize polygamist while Gay marriage is already legal. However, i have an general idea, but just donno where to begin..Can some one help...
by the way..i really think polygamist should be legalized.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Hey, jimfeng5, welcome to Canadian Content.

In terms of polygamy, I am not one hundred per cent sure where I stand on that particular issue. I mean, I can understand that there are some who would carry out that lifestyle in a responsible manner — but then again, we have seen serious problems arise from polygamous relationships in the past, with issues such as abuse and otherwise-unlawful behaviour being carried out alongside such polygamy.

jimfeng5

Feb 5, 2006
Toronto
so wut u mean is that if polygamy is not legalized, then there will be no abuse in family, ya??? the polygamy in my word is not force, but democratic