St. John's
cortez said:
its easy
deport all blue eyed people
there i said it !!!!!!!

oh maybe thats a bit too harsh

DEPORT ALL PIG FARMERS !!!!!!

thats a bit moore specific

Well we could airdrop some blue-eyed serial killers into a neighbourhood full of brown-eyed Jamaican gang-bangers and let the problems sort themselves out.

Y'know who else needs to be deported? People who say "cheers" all the time. I hate those people.

Toro

Senate Member
Doryman said:
Well we could airdrop some blue-eyed serial killers into a neighbourhood full of brown-eyed Jamaican gang-bangers and let the problems sort themselves out.

Y'know who else needs to be deported? People who say "cheers" all the time. I hate those people.

You hate the entire nations of England and Australia? 8O 8O

Don't tell our Princess that!

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
In Newfoundland this week-end is called 2/4 (beer) week-end, where loyal NFL's go to gravel pits and camp for the weekend. I suspect Doryman had a rough week-end.

Cheers, Doryman.

Doryman

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
St. John's
Sassylassie said:
In Newfoundland this week-end is called 2/4 (beer) week-end, where loyal NFL's go to gravel pits and camp for the weekend. I suspect Doryman had a rough week-end.

Cheers, Doryman.

:wink: I actually never got to go camping. Spent a good night at a buddy's house, though. And a day on the range.

Nah I don't hate the Brits and Aussies, i just hate people who pick up little cultural terms and actions, yet have never been a part of that culture. Like people from St. John's who say cheers, or straight-up home slice gangsta pimps from The Goulds or Upper Island Cove. Blah!!!

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Dory, thanks for the laugh. Yep you gotta watch those people from the Goulds. Sorry about getting the 2/4 weekend wrong, it's in May. I just checked the weather network, and lord poor ST. John's it gotta whacked.

P.S. I picked up the phrase cheers from talking on a ham radio. My parents were members of a CB and Ham radio club and I befriend a Brit and I've used it ever since. Now this was 30 years a ago and I was just a wee-lassie. Cheers sounds so much more refined than 10-4 good buddy over and out.

Doryman

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
St. John's
The traditional Newfie "Whaddaya'at!" is always a superb opener, and for a closer, "Yeah, Righton'bye!" cannot be beat!