lets cut and run

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
lets pull our sacred troops out of afganistan
like 60 % of RIGHTEOUS canadians believe
before they kill more innocent people " defending our way of life"

do it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
cortez, I don't not mean to sound like a smartass (honestly), nor do I wish to seem disrespectful, but could you clarify whether or not you are being serious or sarcastic? Sometimes I get confused. :lol:

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
shortmanx5, I am not sure whether or not you are aware of how the Canadian Armed Forces are commanded; however, if the House of Commons votes to withdraw the Armed Forces from Afghanistan, then that is what is going to happen. The current Government of Canada (under the Conservative Party of Canada) does not have a majority of seats in our House of Commons, so it is possible that Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition, coupled with the other opposition parties, could force a withdrawal.

shortmanx5

Electoral Member
Feb 10, 2006
if you pull out it will just affect how the usa treats issues back home between the usa and canada

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Toro, again, Prime Minister wishes to remain in Afghanistan (I wish for the same thing); however, if ever the House of Commons issues an ordinance otherwise, then the Canadian Armed Forces are to be withdrawn, and neither the Prime Minister nor the Chief of the Defence Staff would have the authority to prevent it.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
If we get anywhere near Bin Laden I'm sure Bush will want us to leave. Can't screw up his terrorist gravy train.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
Re: RE: lets cut and run

FiveParadox said:
cortez, I don't not mean to sound like a smartass (honestly), nor do I wish to seem disrespectful, but could you clarify whether or not you are being serious or sarcastic? Sometimes I get confused. :lol:

MEAN IT--
YEAH PULL OUT BY THE END OF MARCH

WHY?

because the yankee boys down south -- and their UK poodle would have a problem extending their empire --without the help of LITTLE countries like ours

They are already stretched so thin that they might have to
INSTITUTE THE DRAFT

and if THAT happens ---

well a whole lotta americans are going to say--- hummm .. im not sure this afganistan- iraq thing is worth DYING for

hell its woirth KILLING for but DYING for???

PULL canadian and dutch and spanish troops and who ever else is there out now
and lets see if the napalm nazis - project phoenix bitches cope with that...

oh im sooooooo sorry was that too strong?

must be the liberal coming out in me

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
The problem is, we went to Afghanistan because a whole bunch of countries agreed that the gov't of Afghanistan, the Taliban, was in fact responsible for major acts of international terrorism, and had to be stopped. It made sense then, it still makes sense today.

Iraq, on the other hand, is a different kettle of lies. I mean fish.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
shortmanx5, the United States of America cannot contravene an order of our House of Commons in relation to the Canadian Armed Forces; this is in fact a valid concern, because Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition is demanding, coupled with the other two opposition parties, that the House conduct a debate and have a vote in this issue at once.

shortmanx5

Electoral Member
Feb 10, 2006
They are already stretched so thin that they might have to
INSTITUTE THE DRAFT

nice try, i guess up in canada you guys get the new up there before we get it down here. thats just what liberals say to try to get people 2 change there opinon about the war. its not true the usa is running out of troops. 140,000 isnt a lot out of 1.4 million

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
oh yeah-- why is it
THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ESTABLISH CONTROL OF IRAQ?

to REALLY do THAT would take 1 million boots on the ground

your losing-- like VIETNAM-- i feel SO good when i type that

LOSERS