Attention FiveParadox

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
First off to everyone else, let me just say that I know this post has no place being put under "Canadian politics", however I felt it was important that the people I converse with on a regular basis see this:

Five,

I just wanted to publically say i'm sorry for being an utter dick to you the last few days. I have become steadily angered by the tripe people have been posting about my occupation and the men currently serving oversesa without me. While I know that isn't a valid excuse for publically "flamming" you, if you will, I just want to apologize for giving you a hard time in more than one post. It was nothing personal, you just wandered in to my crosshairs. Once again, i'm sorry for acting like a knob at your expense.

To any moderator:

You can axe this post after you think it has been here long enough for Five to see it. Thanks.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
You don't do much reading of Cortez' or Beavers work do you? While it is reminiscent of the work of 8 year olds, it does serve to highlight the ignorance people in todays society have. Have a read :)

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
You don't do much reading of Cortez' or Beavers work do you? While it is reminiscent of the work of 8 year olds, it does serve to highlight the ignorance people in todays society have. Have a read

Actually, I kind of like darkbeaver's writing, but I haven't read him in about a week so I might of missed his rant on the military, and i am sorry cortez but i haven't read any of your posts yet.

Hank C

Electoral Member
Jan 4, 2006
Calgary, AB
Re: RE: Attention FiveParadox

Mogz said:
You don't do much reading of Cortez' or Beavers work do you? While it is reminiscent of the work of 8 year olds, it does serve to highlight the ignorance people in todays society have. Have a read :)

Cortez and Darkbeaver, the two self proclaimed intellectuals :lol: