Your Time To Speak

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Student Standard, this is a great idea for a thread!

I wouldn't pick anybody to rule with me, no way. My first rule would be, of course, to force all males to wear kilts. That's important. :lol: (note to WC: Oh my. Swedes in kilts. Think about it)

Oh, and welcome to CanadianContent, by the way. :D

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
OK here goes!

All future Zamboni lessons in North America are stopped until Haggis and WC have their lessons and licenses completed.

All future Sailing lessons stopped too!

There....Haggis I've signed us up..... Sweden here we come!

And to the newbie Student Standard who started this thread..... my rant would be:

Stop killing each other for whatever "justified" reasons we have in our madness. We as a species have come too too far to still be using death as a weapon against each other. There is room for everyone.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Wednesday's Child said:
There is room for everyone.

Well, you know, if we're going to be in Sweden, why have it all cluttered up with Swedish women, right? :D True, killing is a bit extreme, though. We could just deport them. :D

Kilted Swedish sailors and hockey players. Oh my. 8O

How 'bout you, Student, what would you do? :D

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I move that Section 12 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms be amended by adding the following after the section:

12.1. (1) All Swedish men have an obligation to wear kilts in public.

(2) Subsection (1) shall not apply where a man is older than fifty years of age.

Any seconders? ;)

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: Your Time To Speak

FiveParadox said:
I move that Section 12 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms be amended by adding the following after the section:

12.1. (1) All Swedish men have an obligation to wear kilts in public.

(2) Subsection (1) shall not apply where a man is older than fifty years of age.

Any seconders? ;)

GOD yes. And thirders and fourthers as well, I might add. Count me in with fifty votes. Mine and 49 bought ones. :D

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

Any seconders? Wink

That is cruel.......... :( :(

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
#juan said:

Any seconders? Wink

That is cruel.......... :( :(

Hey, I didn't see that part. Are you NUTS, Paradox? Some of the best looking men are 50+. Sean Connery looks better in a kilt than most young men could ever dream of loooking. :D