From an american "right-winger": a dubious thought

the caracal kid

the clan of the claw
Nov 28, 2005
www.kdm.ca
"It's possible, though not likely, that the Conservatives will win an outright majority in Parliament. But even if they don't, and need to form a coalition government, they will have more of a chance to move an agenda than one would expect. As a political consultant explained to me in Washington a few months ago before heading north to work for the Conservatives, the leaders of the Tories' prospective coalition partner, the separatist Bloc Quebecois, are willing to give Harper several years of rule (but expect lots of Tory reforms to exempt Quebec). The Conservative victory will be a real one, and not just for Harper and his party but for Canada, for North America, and for the world."

http://www.americanprowler.com/dsp_article.asp?art_id=9311

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: From an american "right-winger": a dubious tho

the caracal kid said:
"It's possible, though not likely, that the Conservatives will win an outright majority in Parliament. But even if they don't, and need to form a coalition government, they will have more of a chance to move an agenda than one would expect. As a political consultant explained to me in Washington a few months ago before heading north to work for the Conservatives, the leaders of the Tories' prospective coalition partner, the separatist Bloc Quebecois, are willing to give Harper several years of rule (but expect lots of Tory reforms to exempt Quebec). The Conservative victory will be a real one, and not just for Harper and his party but for Canada, for North America, and for the world."

http://www.americanprowler.com/dsp_article.asp?art_id=9311

First of all, harper is minoritaire, which means not much power, saying a victory with harper is a victory for the world, is a very ignorant comment,i guess you forgot what the conservatives has done to the americans,trying to bring back the people in the dark age, with their poor agenda.

The bloc quebecois will be hell for harper, just like they have been hell for the liberals.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: From an american "right-winger": a dubious tho

aeon said:
[

The bloc quebecois will be hell for harper, just like they have been hell for the liberals.

The next provincial election in Quebec should be worth the money I'm planning to spend on the popcorn and beer I'm gonna need while watching it. :D