Harper and Klein trash Canadian Values!

cyberclark

Electoral Member
Look to Alberta for a mild taste of what your Mr. Harper has planned for you. This demonstrates the absolute predatory mentality of the corporate Conservatives! Mr. Harper endorses these programmes and others, far more extreme.

The point: Alberta has settled a class action suit for 100 million dollars, funds they admittedly ripped off, unlawfully from any number of social programs. The targets were people in distress, most totally unable to defend themselves; defenceless. ‘Easy targets for Klein’s and Harpers Conservatives.

It has been reported to me by unhappy conservatives that Mr. Harper plans on eliminating the entire surplus that is in the Employment Services funds and plans on reducing benefits to people there by forcing them into a labour market to which they are unsuited or unable to compete in because of constraints of one kind or another. Another way of balancing his books on individuals rather than the population at large.

This I am told is going to be explained away as reducing costs to industry.

When he asked about seniors he looked like an ant eater at dinner when he said nothing but acknowledged they built this country. As he bludgeons seniors, keep in mind it is coming out of your inheritance!

Take a deep breath before you vote Conservative! Your world will change to a point you will loose all your references and your elders and children will be much the worse for your efforts.

Details can be found at Link

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Well, hopefully, cyberclark, the radical Stephen Harper agenda that you talk about is either short-lived or doesn't come into being at all because I think Harper last few days in the campaign is just a facade to woo over undecided voters.

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing.