Upcoming Liberal Ads

Doryman

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
St. John's
Stephen Harper ate at a Tex-Mex place once.

You know what the "Tex" in Tex-Mex stands for?

Texas.

George W. Bush's home state.

And you know who else would have liked Tex-Mex food if he were alive today?

Jeffrey Dahmer .

We're not making this up.

Choose your Canada.

Just now at the Subway on Bank St. I was buying my lunch and there..... in line..... standing in front of me.... was a soldier.
In our cities.
In Canada.
A soldier.
He seemed to be ordering the six-inch ham and turkey.
With Chipotle sauce.
In Canada.
We're not making this stuff up
Little Susie smith, a seven year-old girl in Brampton, Ontario, has her bicycle stolen.

A pink bicylce.

With Streamers on the handlebars.

And who just happened to be campaigning in Brampton that day?

Stephen Harper.

Thats who.

Choose your Canada.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the caracal kid

the clan of the claw
Nov 28, 2005
www.kdm.ca
funny,

ever since i dawned on me that the picture of Harper with that large grin resembles the look of the grinch when he hatches his plan to steal christmas i have imagined a liberal ad that goes something like:

why is Mr Harper smiling?
what is it that Mr Harper has planned for the good citizens of canada?
then it cuts to a deep voice narrating what is going on in Mr. Harper's head, with things like "why would he cut social programs? nobody knows, perhaps his heart is just two sizes too small.

well, thats my crack at liberal desperation for today!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Doryman said:
Stephen Harper ate at a Tex-Mex place once.

You know what the "Tex" in Tex-Mex stands for?

Texas.

George W. Bush's home state.

And you know who else would have liked Tex-Mex food if he were alive today?

Jeffrey Dahmer .

Choose your Canada.

Just now at the Subway on Bank St. I was buying my lunch and there..... in line..... standing in front of me.... was a soldier.
In our cities.
In Canada.
A soldier.
He seemed to be ordering the six-inch ham and turkey.
With Chipotle sauce.
In Canada.
We're not making this stuff up
Little Susie smith, a seven year-old girl in Brampton, Ontario, has her bicycle stolen.

A pink bicylce.

With Streamers on the handlebars.

And who just happened to be campaigning in Brampton that day?

Stephen Harper.

Thats who.

Choose your Canada.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To finish this off with a quote from the Rick Mercer Report...

"Brought to you by the Liberal Party of Canada....Let's see how badly we can lose this thing...."

:)

Dunkin

Jan 18, 2006
Calgary
www.pissed.ca
I think the liberals know they are in real trouble here. If the conservatives get into power. Who knows..they might actually punish the people who stole all that money.

I know if I stole a large sum of money I would end up in jail. I don't see why the same isn't true for the liberals.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
If the Honourable Justice John Gomery was unable to place blame on the current cabinet, with the infinite resources at its disposal, I would doubt that the Conservative Party of Canada could do any better. We must keep in mind that the Liberal Party of Canada must be presumed to be "not guilty."

KanBob

Nominee Member
Jan 11, 2006
Alberta
Re: RE: Upcoming Liberal Ads

FiveParadox said:
If the Honourable Justice John Gomery was unable to place blame on the current cabinet, with the infinite resources at its disposal, I would doubt that the Conservative Party of Canada could do any better. We must keep in mind that the Liberal Party of Canada must be presumed to be "not guilty."

Except you forget that Justice Gomery was not allowed to place any blame on anyone. His mandate specifically excluded finding fault with anyone in particular.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
KanBob, I apologise, I misworded my post. I meant to say that if he was unable to ascertain whether the scandal was the responsibility of the current Cabinet.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Re: RE: Upcoming Liberal Ads

the caracal kid said:
funny,

ever since i dawned on me that the picture of Harper with that large grin resembles the look of the grinch when he hatches his plan to steal christmas i have imagined a liberal ad that goes something like:

why is Mr Harper smiling?
what is it that Mr Harper has planned for the good citizens of canada?
then it cuts to a deep voice narrating what is going on in Mr. Harper's head, with things like "why would he cut social programs? nobody knows, perhaps his heart is just two sizes too small.

well, thats my crack at liberal desperation for today!

Actually, I think Harper smiling looks like Bruce the shark in Finding Nemo. You know, the shark that is trying to give up eating poor little fishes, but loses it when there's blood in the water............I think I'll leave the analogy there, being a good Conservative and all. :D

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now