Prime Minister Stephen Harper

SpecialK

Jan 14, 2006
Arlington, Texas

Promise all those tax cuts huh?

Siemens Software the huge provider of Medical Software is having a conference at the Marriott and Manhattan Beach this week about the new private health care market in Canada.

You want to know where that money is going to come from. Well pharmaceuticals and Private Health Care and Insurance companies are poising to enter Canada with a Haper win.

You need medical care, start paying $100 to $1000 of Dollars Canadians.

He will raise fees for other services to pay for those deductions.

What the Liberals did, is build up an economy stronger than the USA and with the mark of an X Canadians are going to kill it.. :lol: :lol:

Why do I laugh? I am Canadian, I voted for Bush and I live in Texas. I'm a U.S. Citizen NOW and really shouldn't care what happens to Canada.

However, I am still Canadian and love my country and know what American's think of Canada and Canadians. "They Don't"

WE WILL TAKE WHAT WE WANT, OIL, WATER AND BAND WHAT HURTS OUR CITIZENS, BEEF, LUMBER...

Harper, will make it easier for us to rape your asses.. :lol:

I have to hand it to Bush, he had the balls as a man to tell the world, including Canada to go fuck themselves and go into Iraq.

Now, Harper a racist, homophobic closet fag himself will be letting President Bush push his shit up along with the rest of Canada.

Yup vote Harper.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I like mine better....My pussy cats are far superior.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005

Soon to be known in Washington as; "Hey You".

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
#juan said:

It's better than taking our orders from the Communist International.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
It's kinda funny.....I haven't seen a moderator around here in some time.

SpecialK

Jan 14, 2006
Arlington, Texas
#juan said:

10!

BTW, I don't get much Canadian TV down here, so what is the deal.

Is Harper going to win or what??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Stephen Harper a closet homosexual?
With the American xtian right trying to save us from yet another gay cartoon character, under the dictatorship of James Dobson, an American religious extremist who is sticking his holy nose into the Canadian same sex marriage issue, and the strong stance that Stephen Harper has taken against same sex marriage, one has to wonder if Stephen is not harbouring some deep unfulfilled sexual urges. Now I'm not saying that Stephen is gay, there is no evidence that he has even masturbated, but looking at the pictures below of the supposedly gay Spongebob Squarepants and Stephen Harper, the resemblance is striking. Now we all know that the man, James Dobson, who was so kind to warn parents about a gay sponge, would not lie, so I'm going to let the pictures speak for itself. IS STEPHEN HARPER AND SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS GAY??? You be the judge.

Taken from : http://www.valleyskeptic.com/harper_sponge.html

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
SpecialK said:
BTW, I don't get much Canadian TV down here, so what is the deal.

What ever it is that you are getting down there, it isn't doing you much good....

SpecialK

Jan 14, 2006
Arlington, Texas
Let me guess, after Bush is done pushing Harper's shit up, you will be next in line, standing right beside Harper holding onto your ankles??

Talk about dumbass fucktards.

1. The Canadian economy is strong, because of the Liberal Party

2. Harper wants to dismantle Canada's health care

3. Harper wants to limit immigration, one of the reason why Canada's economy is so strong.

4. Harper is an ignorant hick that needs a bullet in the head.

...anyone who votes for Haper sucks hard cock and can

nuff said.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I still maintain that what ever it is he is viewing down there isn't good for him.

Hank C

Electoral Member
Jan 4, 2006
Calgary, AB
glad to see this idiot was banned...he is obviously a Liberal supporter that hopes to do some scaring himself.....heck who knows maybe the Liberal Govt contracted out jobs for pushing their ridiculous propaganda.....

the caracal kid

the clan of the claw
Nov 28, 2005
www.kdm.ca
well, now i have seen the one thing i didn't think i would hear during this election: the call for the assassination of Harper.

very strange.

besides, Harper isn't like bush at all. Bush thinks he has an agenda sent to him by his deity. He thinks he is the chosen one, the LEADER, and he does just that, he LEADS (whether or not you like his lead). Harper is more like the grinch.