Canadian Content Election Poll

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
There was a software bug in the poll that we usually feature on the front page which cleared the results, so I don't have the *exact* numbers, but before it was cleared the results were around:

45% Conservative
31% Liberal

I don't remember the other results, but it was out of ca. 500 votes over a couple of weeks. The make up of votes were people who visited the main page of Canadian Content.

At this current point in time, out of about 50 votes (after being cleared) since a couple of days ago, the results are:

Who are you voting for in the upcoming federal elections?

Conservatives: 52.17%
Liberals: 30.43%
NDP: 17.39%
Bloc: 0.00%

So as you can see, our polls are increasingly more towards the Conservative Party.

This is an unscientific poll and only asks Canadian Content visitors to our main page and does not include many forum members.

Semperfi_dani

Electoral Member
Nov 1, 2005
Edmonton
RE: Canadian Content Elec

Its an interesting poll Andem...perhaps a forecast of what will happen.

The only thing is, i doubt there were many people from Quebec who participated...cuz pending any unexpected results, i really cannot imagine the BQ with so little votes..

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Re: RE: Canadian Content Elec

Semperfi_dani said:
Its an interesting poll Andem...perhaps a forecast of what will happen.

The only thing is, i doubt there were many people from Quebec who participated...cuz pending any unexpected results, i really cannot imagine the BQ with so little votes..

I've just recovered the previous poll from a site backup. The results are as follows:

Who are you voting for in the upcoming federal elections?

Conservatives: 48.02%
Liberals: 27.78%
NDP: 19.84%
Bloc: 4.37%

This is the latest results from last friday.