North American security plan unveiled

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Well at least the NDP have something to say about our freedom .The Libs and Cons are bent on selling out our sovereignty :x The NDP keeps up this kind of talk and they make a believer out of me :wink:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Hey Rev do you know anything about NDP policy towards this plan I sure would like some more info if you got it :wink: This plan as it stands now has the stink of the CFR all over it :x

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I don't get it...

Isn't it like NATO or some other alliance, where we have a valid reason to protect each other, and watch out for each other.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Theres over 300 provisions in this stuff and they only give us a tiny bit of info on it Jay :? The stuff you want to hear what else is going on I don't know about you but I do not want to be part of the Pan Pacific Union .You want the same laws as Mexico and the US ?I Don't I want to keep our own laws I don't want Mexicans and Americans telling me what I can and can't do :wink: There more to this stuff than what were being told

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
The NDP stand solidly against deep integration, Mom. It is yet another issue where they are more in-step with the majority of Canadians than either the Liberals or Conservatives.

You can voice your feelings about this plan to destroy our sovereignty here, by the way.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Awsome link Rev we need to inform more people on this forum about this stuff :wink: I've got to spend more time at Vive I keep forgeting to go there and read the stuff :? This is great news I'm fast becoming a believer in the NDP they look like the only party thats against a lot of this corporate crap were being fed 8)

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
So would NORAD be considered "deep integration"?

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
"Some specific initiatives include testing biometric technology in screening travellers, developing benchmarks on visa issues and developing a co-ordinated strategy on threats to our food supply and agricultural sectors."

Oh what fun...military integration, biometric identification, racial profiling and GMO...

Looks to me like the path we've been put on is clear and concise...

I wonder when madatory 'chipping' will be implemented...

The Philosopher

Nominee Member
Re: RE: North American security plan unveiled

Jay said:
I don't get it...

Isn't it like NATO or some other alliance, where we have a valid reason to protect each other, and watch out for each other.

NATO isn't that real of an alliance anymore. NATO formed to create a strong military alliance in case the Warsaw Pact makes a move. The Warsaw Pact officially dissolved in 1993 and since then the alliance has been strained and only operate in peacekeeping operations, not mutual defence.

bluealberta

Council Member
Apr 19, 2005
Proud to be in Alberta
Finally something I can congratulate the liberals on, a proactive measure to protect our continent.

Burying our heads in the sand will not keep us safe, folks. The world changed forever on 9-11. This is part of that change.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Blue your unbelievable You would sell our sovereignty out in a minute if you like the way the US does things what are you doing in Canada :? I for one am not interested in having my own person microchip are you :p You seem to be ready for the elecronic conrtol grid .Do you fantasise about being a slave to the elite or something? 8O

bluealberta

Council Member
Apr 19, 2005
Proud to be in Alberta
mrmom2 said:
Blue your unbelievable You would sell our sovereignty out in a minute if you like the way the US does things what are you doing in Canada :? I for one am not interested in having my own person microchip are you :p You seem to be ready for the elecronic conrtol grid .Do you fantasise about being a slave to the elite or something? 8O

Oh grow up, the NDP would and have sold us out to the UN already. We will not make any decision without UN approval, so get off it.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Dude you should apply for your green card tommorow because your gang of thieves is done they look like a complete bunch of morons .Steven couldn't get elected to a city council anywhere in the country except Alberta :wink:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: North American securi

Actually we make decisions without UN approval all of the time, Blue. The UN does not restrict our trade options, you see. They also only hold member states to treaties that those countries have signed. Of course to understand Canada's relationship with the UN, you have to actually understand how the UN works instead just buying into the rhetoric spewed by half-bright misanthropes like Harper and mindless oligarchs like Bush.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
mrmom2 said:
Dude you should apply for your green card tommorow because your gang of thieves is done they look like a complete bunch of morons .Steven couldn't get elected to a city council anywhere in the country except Alberta :wink:

Actually, I was thinking the whole lot of them would be lucky to get elected as Calgary school trustees... :p

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: North American securi

ya know, somebody should let Tommy D'Aquino know that if I want any more crap out of him I'll squeeze his head. We should really consider deporting that man...to Mars...without a space suit.